Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies

Happy 12 weeks Nicole!!!! What a milestone :) I'm glad you're feeling better too - now that you're pretty much at the end of the first tri, I'm sure you're going to feel fabulous soon!

Chia - my boss is Australian! Can you imagine? I can almost understand his attitude if he was Asian, given that I know what the work culture is like here in Asia, but shocking that he's an Aussie...then again, he has lived out in HK for 8 years! I totally need to buy maternity clothes now - I did my work trousers up by tying a hair elastic band to the button cause I couldn't quite do the button up! I was so paranoid it was going to pop sometime during the day! :rofl: Maternity clothes here though is hard to come by...either it's for tiny Asian girls, so maternity dresses look like mini dresses on me, or if I go shopping in Central, the maternity clothing boutiques are so expensive! Methinks it's time for googling online! I think testing on 14dpo is safe - you honestly have so much self control not POAS all the time!

Britt - with all the ttc excitment, I forgot to ask how your knee injury is? Are you still hobbling?

Nevertogether - how long with DH be in Kosovo for?? You guys have such commitment, it's awesome to see!

GG - dum...dum dum dum... <wedding song march in case you were wondering! haha> - not long now!!!!

haha thanks :) yeh not long now, doing all the name cards today for tables, dress fitting is tomorrow chia :) I always seem to have a dress fitting when im on a late at work and never a full day off to be excited! its my final dress fitting before alterations although i dont think bump has grown much yet :( just need it to pop so i look pregnant!

feels like time is draggin for me but flying for everyone else! i cant believe your 12 weeks nicole!! xx

joli - we're thinking 9 or 10 months probably. thank you! he will get a break in between that (r&r) but not sure when it is, or how long it is. hopefully i'll have my :bfp: by then!

Nevertogether - Things this cycle have been weird, I've never had a post miscarriage cycle like this. We're on a bit of a break though because we're waiting on some results from the bloodwork we did.

fingers crossed that everything comes back well sweetmama. you should go get a massage or something, day at the spa, relaxation!

Hi Nicole, nice to see you are back in action. Happy 12 weeks! I wish you had a journal sometimes so I could wish you in there!

Jax....lovely to see you posting here again :flower: we missed you! Have you seen all the graduates! And plenty new people too!

Sweetmama....Your chart is looking good. Hope you get the answers you need on the bloods. I see you are on progesterone. Fx'd it works a treat for you! :thumbup:

Hello ladies!!
Have been crazy busy but its good I like it.

Nicole- Happy 12 weeks, wow that came quick!! :hugs:
How are you feeling? Yeah what the hay on that house?? does sound like a scam...maybe report them so they dont rip off other people in Ontario. Hope you find your dream house soon though hon.
Actually I am not sure what exactly was on my scan (only what the U/s tech said to me)I'm going to phone the clinic tomorrow and ask for the results of the U/S as well as my CD3 bloods, I hope everything comes back good or improved!! They havent called me to cancel the IUI, so hope thats a good sign.

Joli- I cant believe how are along you are too hon....you must be feeling so relieved, I dont really know where to shop for maternity clothes here as i never had to before...I know there are some cute boutiques... I would probably google it and you might get a better deal with shipping from the US. Maybe try GAP? they would have reasonable probably cute maternity stuff...but I'm sure they have that in HK, or even Old Navy or something....you can get lots of cute summer stuff

Yes my knee is still injured but getting better, I have an MRI booked next month and they will let me know if i need surgery or not. In the meantime i am sick of baby'ng it...so i went to a Zumba class today- it was awesome!! Anyone try it before? Its like hip hop and salsa/tango various dance to great music and its an awesome work out.

Nevertogether- whoop whoop, not long now!!

Sweetmama- hope the tests come back good, keep us posted. If you need to chat about tests, Joli and I have probably had every test ha ha

GG- I am so excited for you!! :happydance:

Chia- have you tested yet?? :shrug::baby:

got to run
:hugs:

Hey Gals... It's Friday.

First off, 2016 - Happy Belated 7 weeks! I assume you are still reading this thread :) Time is passing yeah, read from your journal a couple of days back and realised that you are still feeling tons of MS.... hang in there, it will pass soon!

GG - Happy 14 weeks!!!! And your wedding just 1 week more to go! Remember, when we were still counting down to 1st May, so that you can proudly announce that your wedding in this month. ;)

Nicole - How's the gas attack? Are you feeling any better yet?

Joli - At least you have no delusions on how things stand in Asian culture. Hopefully, your boss still retains a bit of his Aussie roots. And guess what, it's 1 week to us meeting!

Britt - Nope, have not tested yet, and since all my usual AF symptoms have shown up today, guess I will hold out till Mon / Tues and see if AF arrives first. Guess if there's no BFP this cycle, there goes my tiger baby. Are you going to start your Zumba class regularly? Realise that quite a lot of the gals here are very good with exercise, 2016 with her riding, you with soccer and golf, joli and her gym session, and of course, nevertogether has to be fit for her job. How was the u/s results in the end, and refresh my memory again, but when is the IUI appointment?

Sweetmama - Have the bloodwork results come in?

chia...technically the year of the tiger lasts until 2nd February 2011 so there's still time. Next is the year of the rabbit which is lovely too!

Hey Gals... It's Friday.

First off, 2016 - Happy Belated 7 weeks! I assume you are still reading this thread :) Time is passing yeah, read from your journal a couple of days back and realised that you are still feeling tons of MS.... hang in there, it will pass soon!

GG - Happy 14 weeks!!!! And your wedding just 1 week more to go! Remember, when we were still counting down to 1st May, so that you can proudly announce that your wedding in this month. ;)

Joli - At least you have no delusions on how things stand in Asian culture. Hopefully, your boss still retains a bit of his Aussie roots. And guess what, it's 1 week to us meeting!

Britt - Nope, have not tested yet, and since all my usual AF symptoms have shown up today, guess I will hold out till Mon / Tues and see if AF arrives first. Guess if there's no BFP this cycle, there goes my tiger baby. Are you going to start your Zumba class regularly? Realise that quite a lot of the gals here are very good with exercise, 2016 with her riding, you with soccer and golf, joli and her gym session, and of course, nevertogether has to be fit for her job. How was the u/s results in the end, and refresh my memory again, but when is the IUI appointment?

Hi Chia,
wow good for you hon in holding out for testing....I really hope you get a BFP this cycle. Meant to ask, how long have you guys been trying?
I cant believe you and Joli get to meet in a week, I'm so jealous!!!

Yeah I think I am going to try and go to Zumba regularly, it was a blast!! I actually went snowboarding yesterday (mountains are open for 2 more weeks) and now my knee is killing me....go figure :dohh:

Thanks for asking, u/s came back fine actually- the tech was wrong. there was a tiny, tiny single fibroid possibly outside of my uterus not affecting anything, they have zero concern about it according to the FS...thank goodness

I have an HSG on Monday and IUI will be probably Friday or Sat....
I'm hoping IUI works....although I dont have high hopes for some reason

Nicole, Taebo, Sweetmama, GG how are you guys doing??
talk soon

Hsg before the iui is great! :thumbup: and iui has a fantastic success rate so I am really hopeful it will work well for you!

Hsg before the iui is great! :thumbup: and iui has a fantastic success rate so I am really hopeful it will work well for you!

thanks hon, I appreciate it...I'm a little down I guess because I got repeat CD3 bloods done and all was normal except FSH is back to 10 :growlmad: If you remember it was 10, went down to 9 and now back to 10- this number is prematurely high for my age but I guess its not considered ridiculously high and I can still conceive with it...

how are you doing hon? Has the MS subsided, i cant believe you are 7 weeks :happydance::happydance: so wonderful...I need to read your journal and catch up

They say with FSH to only count your highest ever result so I wouldn't be too worried it went down and back up :hugs:. I know it's a bit high but you are already aboard the IUI train...are you clomiding again this cycle? Anyway some women waste 2 years before they even figure out this is an issue so you are way ahead of the game! Your temps show you ov every month and that is not something many women with a high FSH result can say!
My new motto is - the more impossible it seems the more possible it actually becomes :yipee:

They say with FSH to only count your highest ever result so I wouldn't be too worried it went down and back up :hugs:. I know it's a bit high but you are already aboard the IUI train...are you clomiding again this cycle? Anyway some women waste 2 years before they even figure out this is an issue so you are way ahead of the game! Your temps show you ov every month and that is not something many women with a high FSH result can say!
My new motto is - the more impossible it seems the more possible it actually becomes :yipee:

what a lovely post...thanks hon

I think you defied all the odds to your docs, I want the same :blush:

will let you know how all the procedures get on

talk soon, have a fantastic w/e

Taebo- hey hon, dont write yourselves off yet, I have heard of sperm analysis changing the very next month, but maybe your "not trying" will do the trick this month. Can you post your chart?
Just as a little tidbit the fertility clinic we are going to is a top rated one and they absolutely do not believe in temp charting...lol, they said you can use it to give you a trend to show general ovulation but it is not affective whatsoever of pinpoiting ovulation day....last month my temps showed i O'd on the day of my +ve opk but that was probably not correct at all, it was likely a day or 2 after that....

This sperm issue is a little different, as the CCB destroys the sperm. Then for about 74 more days all new sperm is a "clone" of the bad sperm. So I'm pretty sure that I'm out. But I do know that miracles happen. As far as the temping goes, I agree that it's not 100% in detecting the exact day of ovulation. And with my sleeping habits it's even more useless. But I do like to see the shift just to know that ovulation took place.

Britt, I'm getting excited for you! I'm sure your BFP is coming right up!

Nicole--did you get your new glasses yet? Is your tummy any better?

To the rest of you lovely ladies: I've been reading and keeping up with you all. I'm just bad about having time to post to each of you. If I did everything on this PC that I wanted to, I'd never have a life outside of this computer. But please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm always wishing you ladies the best. I hope you all have a wonderful day! :flower:

hi everyone! :wave:

i hope everyone has a nice, relaxing weekend. i plan to be a couch potato. hehe. DH doesn't like me going out and doing too too much without him here, which I completely understand. especially being in a completely different country.

CD1 today, woot woot. still have my 14 day LP, but i ovulated a day later so my cycle was a day longer. hoping it doesn't change at all this cycle or the next because we have our trip planned already and if it changes too much he won't be there when i O. yikes..

Hi Nicole, nice to see you are back in action. Happy 12 weeks! I wish you had a journal sometimes so I could wish you in there!

Jax....lovely to see you posting here again :flower: we missed you! Have you seen all the graduates! And plenty new people too!

Sweetmama....Your chart is looking good. Hope you get the answers you need on the bloods. I see you are on progesterone. Fx'd it works a treat for you! :thumbup:

Thanks, I hope it works too.

fingers crossed that everything comes back well sweetmama. you should go get a massage or something, day at the spa, relaxation!

Ahaha yeah I really need a mini vacay with a nice massage for sure, I hope I get one soon lol.

Hello ladies!!
Have been crazy busy but its good I like it.

Nicole- Happy 12 weeks, wow that came quick!! :hugs:
How are you feeling? Yeah what the hay on that house?? does sound like a scam...maybe report them so they dont rip off other people in Ontario. Hope you find your dream house soon though hon.
Actually I am not sure what exactly was on my scan (only what the U/s tech said to me)I'm going to phone the clinic tomorrow and ask for the results of the U/S as well as my CD3 bloods, I hope everything comes back good or improved!! They havent called me to cancel the IUI, so hope thats a good sign.

Joli- I cant believe how are along you are too hon....you must be feeling so relieved, I dont really know where to shop for maternity clothes here as i never had to before...I know there are some cute boutiques... I would probably google it and you might get a better deal with shipping from the US. Maybe try GAP? they would have reasonable probably cute maternity stuff...but I'm sure they have that in HK, or even Old Navy or something....you can get lots of cute summer stuff

Yes my knee is still injured but getting better, I have an MRI booked next month and they will let me know if i need surgery or not. In the meantime i am sick of baby'ng it...so i went to a Zumba class today- it was awesome!! Anyone try it before? Its like hip hop and salsa/tango various dance to great music and its an awesome work out.

Nevertogether- whoop whoop, not long now!!

Sweetmama- hope the tests come back good, keep us posted. If you need to chat about tests, Joli and I have probably had every test ha ha

GG- I am so excited for you!! :happydance:

Chia- have you tested yet?? :shrug::baby:

got to run

Thanks for the offer I will keep you posted for sure.

Hey Gals... It's Friday.

Yep they have, but I have to wait until the 13th of June to get them.

Hey Gals... It's Friday.

Hi Chia,
wow good for you hon in holding out for testing....I really hope you get a BFP this cycle. Meant to ask, how long have you guys been trying?

Yeah I think I am going to try and go to Zumba regularly, it was a blast!! I actually went snowboarding yesterday (mountains are open for 2 more weeks) and now my knee is killing me....go figure :dohh:

Thanks for asking, u/s came back fine actually- the tech was wrong. there was a tiny, tiny single fibroid possibly outside of my uterus not affecting anything, they have zero concern about it according to the FS...thank goodness

talk soon

I'm doing ok, I'm a bit tired but I was excited to find out that my local dollar store has opks now teehee. And they are only $1.25 each lol

Hi Chia,

talk soon

Britt, have been trying since Noc / Dec last year, not too sure what I would do if nothing happens in the next couple of months. So it's IUI for you this week, fingers crossed that this will be a success! Thank goodness the fibroid was a false alarm! Take care of that knee of yours yeah, am sure snowboarding wasn't on the list of activities from your doc. :)

GG - Counting down with you... am sure you will be busy busy this week!

Need to catch up with the rest of you girls later... got a ton of things undone at work!

Yes I agree! Think everyone has been busy or something.... SM - are you testing this cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back