Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs:Hello girls, I have missed you.
Would you believe that I had subscribed to the thread and never got any updates and thought everyone just had abandoned it??!! :dohh: I'm so sorry, I kept checking for updates every day and nothing!!
It wasnt until Taebo had pm'd me that I realized that there still is a thread going, she had to send me the link as I thought it was under BNB groups under lounge area and it had disappeared??!! Anyway, I found you now and all is good and I'm back.
I want to write you a quick note but I will go through your updates tomorrow to see what you have all been up to.

Thanks so much for finding me and as for me, I took Clomid 50mg this cycle and had the IUI on Friday. It was a strange experience...lol, a nurse did it which doesnt make sense to me so "she had issues" anyway, going to request a doc next time to perfom the procedure.
On a good note, DH's SA for the IUI was stellar- "best of the day" she said- 45 million, that had to be pre wash but I'm not sure...
She told me to test June 7th...:rofl: yeah right, I am sure i will test earlier but i didnt get IC's this cycle...phew...
cant wait to read all about you lovely ladies tomorrow
:hugs:

Also has Nicole been posting on this thread? I miss her too

cheers,

Britt...so excited you had your IUI! :yipee: That is an amazing sperm count for sure! :thumbup: They always wash them because it makes the protein covering on their heads break down more easily ready for fertilization...or something like that. Did they give you an hcg shot to make you ov? If they did you need to make sure that's out your system before testing...

Nicole has been on here, thunk she posted a couple of pages back.

how are you all doing today? I've been sick since yesterday with a fever and migraine

Hey Ladies! I'm so excited, I had a 3D/4D scan today, and it was so amazing, the doc scanned me for about 40 mins! and we found out the gender... <drum roll>.... it's a ..... BOY!!!! I've posted pics and the details of the scan on the grad thread, so apologies for any repitition to those of you who are reading twice!

What amazing technology they have these days, they even showed us an infrared scan which showed the movement of the blood through the umbilical cord. Everything checks out ok, we saw all 4 cavities in the heart, brain looks good, kidneys and bladder look good, 10 fingers and toes - and his little boy bits were very very obvious! I thought I'd share a couple of pics - sorry the 4D scan pics are not very good, it's of baby's face, but they're blurry, so you have to use some imagination! We have a DVD of the whole scan, so we'll be able to pull some better pics off that.

2016 and Britt, welcome back to the thread!! Now where is Nicole.... ???

Hey Ladies! I'm so excited, I had a 3D/4D scan today, and it was so amazing, the doc scanned me for about 40 mins! and we found out the gender... <drum roll>.... it's a ..... BOY!!!! I've posted pics and the details of the scan on the grad thread, so apologies for any repitition to those of you who are reading twice!

What amazing technology they have these days, they even showed us an infrared scan which showed the movement of the blood through the umbilical cord. Everything checks out ok, we saw all 4 cavities in the heart, brain looks good, kidneys and bladder look good, 10 fingers and toes - and his little boy bits were very very obvious! I thought I'd share a couple of pics - sorry the 4D scan pics are not very good, it's of baby's face, but they're blurry, so you have to use some imagination! We have a DVD of the whole scan, so we'll be able to pull some better pics off that.

2016 and Britt, welcome back to the thread!! Now where is Nicole.... ???

yeah :happydance::happydance::happydance: so exciting, I am heading over to the grad thread to see pics of the little cutie.
and YES I agree, where is our Nicole?? :shrug: maybe busy house hunting, hopefully she will be back soon

How is Taebo, Chia and Sweetmama? and anyone else I missed.

good luck britt for the testing on 7th june! hope this one is a lil sticky bean!! :hugs:

taebomama - praying for your sister. i'm so sorry to hear about this :( as for DH's visit, it's the end of june! i'm jumping for joy here :yipee: it's so close!

chia - thank you so much for the ongoing encouragement. i appreciate it more than you know! :hugs: i'm trying to keep my PMA high, but also stay relaxed!

sweetmama - haha, it's the thought that counts hun. you thought about sending me gifts. yay!

joli - you aren't lying! DH is super excited about the outfits, but i can almost guarantee they won't be on for long. poor DH and I go about three months at a time with no :sex: and it stinks! by the time we see each other it's like two caged wild animals i swear!

good luck ladies! hoping for lots of :bfp: post next time i come back!

good luck britt for the testing on 7th june! hope this one is a lil sticky bean!! :hugs:

you're too sweet thanks so much Devi for the words of encouragement, it means a lot to me :)

Hello Nevertogether, sorry forgot to mention you in my earlier post-i've been away for awhile so everything is coming back to me now. Hope you are well and you get a BFP shortly

cheers,

hello I just realised i never get updates for this either so searched for it!

hope ur all well :) my wedding pics are in my journal and in the delivering tigers group if u want as peek!

i hope im now re-subscribed xx

hello I just realised i never get updates for this either so searched for it!

hope ur all well :) my wedding pics are in my journal and in the delivering tigers group if u want as peek!

i hope im now re-subscribed xx

yeah!!!! congrats hon!!
the same thing happend to me as well with this thread, it unsubscribed me and I couldnt find it.
I saw some of your photos on FB, you looked gorgeous hon, and it looked like you had a perfect day.
will read your journal too

Hey ladies, Sorry I haven't been on in awhile I'm super sick right now, and losing my voice, so I was sent home from work today because of it.

Britt- I hope you get your BFP from this IUI session. How exciting.

Hey ladies... how are you all this morning! I can barely keep my eyes open, too many late nites at work, plus age is catching up :(

Sweetmama / Shey - take care of yourselves! Drink loads of water, etc, and hope you feel better soon.

Britt - welcome back! The IUI procedure had me squirming a little, hee... but... this is so exciting! Am definitely going to be counting down with you till 7th June! :dust:

GG - Saw the photos! You looked gorgeous! And I wanted to ask... was the makeup really done by yourself? It looked really good!

Joli - Darn... I was wrong, it's a boy! But as we said, at least now he can be a huge boy without fear! The 4D scan sounds amazing, time to go check out the pictures! And it just struck me... why did we not take a pic together on Sat!

Nevertogether - Go Go Go!

TBmama - How's your sis gal? Must say... I was really touched by your story and sweetmama's. Thanks to the both of you for sharing!

Anyways... I confess that in the flurry of the past couple of days, I've totally stopped temping. I know, not good... but this is going to be my little month off I guess.

Hey ladies!

Chia - you're right, silly us for not taking a photo!!! doh! I think I was just too excited/nervous to meet you! Are you back in Singapore now? I hope everything at the conference went well!

Britt - I don't think I can hold out until 7 June... I'd say test before then!! <bad influence, I know!> :hugs:

Nevertogether - only once every 3 months!! yikes! Oh well, on the bright side - abstenance and then being animals in bed just might be the best way to get that BFP!!

Sweetmama - hope you feel better soon!

Hey girls. Not too much going on here, just been blogging my lil heart out lol. I hope all is well with everyone.

Hey girls. Not too much going on here, just been blogging my lil heart out lol. I hope all is well with everyone.

cool, what ya blogging about?? Do you have a TTC blog?

Joli- I noticed you are another box over on your ticker :happydance:

Chia- I know lol.....not exactly the most romantic thing:rofl:

Joli - next time we WILL take a photo. How's the pain gal, any better?

Britt - any symptoms! 1 more week to go... am sure we can start spotting for fun!

Just took a weekend drive up to malaysia, lots of fun but no BD'ing! And it's my fertile period! Darn!

To the rest of you girls.... hope you gals had a good weekend!

Nah its just a everyday blog. You can find it here at https://earnestlivinginabusylife.blogspot.com

Nah its just a everyday blog. You can find it here at https://earnestlivinginabusylife.blogspot.com

oh how cool... thanks for the wishes on the IUI, well so far 9dpo and no symptoms...so not thinking anything took unfortunately...:dohh:
how are you doing? I see your 3dpo, did you get in lots of BD this cycle?

Chia sounds like you had fun on your trip and I think its great to take a break...does the mind good too I think

oh how cool... thanks for the wishes on the IUI, well so far 9dpo and no symptoms...so not thinking anything took unfortunately...:dohh:
how are you doing? I see your 3dpo, did you get in lots of BD this cycle?

Chia sounds like you had fun on your trip and I think its great to take a break...does the mind good too I think

Fertility Friend says I am but I'm calling FF a liar. LOL, I don't think I OV'd yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"