Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt...no symptoms doesn't mean "nothing took". I still have great hope for you! I am sure I had loads mire symptoms on non-pregnant cycles than pregnant ones. :thumbup: Tempted to do a test yet? (bad influence...but Joli started it! :haha:)

Hey ladies,

Just a really quick update to let you all know that my sister did miscarry. She had started bleeding on the night of the 22nd, and it just progressed from there. On the 26th she had an ultrasound. I guess the doctor didn't want to come out and say that she'd lost the baby, so she said, "perhaps the baby is behind this clot." My sister was 12 weeks, I think the doctor would have seen the baby. Why lie? Anyway, if you guys could keep her in your prayers, I'd really appreciate it.

Britt, have any early pregnancy tests lying about? :blush:

I better get to bed. I hope you are all doing well!

Blessings!

P.S. Did you hear Celine Dion is having twins???? She's 42, what in inspiration! And I think her hubby's like 100 or something. :haha:

https://omg.yahoo.com/news/celine-dion-twins-on-the-way/41615?nc

Nite!

aww taebo, i'm so sorry for your sister :( she is definitely in my prayers! as for celine dion having twins..yes, very good hope! as for her DH comment... :rofl:

Taebomama.....how sad for your sister :hugs: hope she recovers quickly...such an awful thing to go through. I prefer it when doctors are 100% straight with me because lying never helps :nope:

Taebo - I am so so so sorry about your sister, what a terrible ordeal to go through, and at 12 weeks as well... I wish her a speedy recovery, and she and baby will be in my prayers :hugs:

Chia - how fun to be able to drive up to Malaysia! I haven't been there in years! I agree with Britt, it does no harm to take a break month, especially if it helps you guys relax!

Britt - don't worry about the non-symptoms, you never know!... are you going to sneak in a test??

I felt baby kick this weekend! - well, it felt like bubbles, but definitely the little guy - I wasn't sure that was what I felt the first 2 times, and I just kept my hand on my tymmy and a couple minutes later, it happened again unexpectantly, and I was so overwhelmed and had happy tears :)

Hey girls-
Taebo, good to hear from you!!!!! So sorry to hear about your sister, so awful, especially at 12 weeks, cant imagine- definitely in our prayers.
where are you at on your cycle?
NO, i did not know Celine was pregnant again!!! yeah!! I watched an Oprah where she was so desperate to get pregnant again and she had 5 failed IVFs already, so glad it finally took- she seemed so distraught about the whole thing.

Sweetmama- I agree about your chart, wth?? Do you have a flu or something as thats quite a difference in temps but 8dpo would be too early to O you would think??...

Hello Nevertogether, when do you see your hunnie?

Joli- yeah!!! how exciting!! Omg that must have been such an amazing experience, so happy for you :)

As for me, I did sneak in a test it was either yesterday or the day before lol...cant remember, I think it was yesterday at 9dpo and BFN...so going to wait until at least 12 or 13dpo. I dont think it took though as I have no symptoms at all....aggghh
Oh well, 2 more rounds of IUI and then I guess its IVF if that doesnt work, who would have ever thought it would have come to this.
DH and I both thought we would conceive within the first month or 2...lol

hugs,

britt - he just got his itinerary! he will be in country 3rd june, hoping i get to see him for a day this upcoming weekend. if we're lucky, his command will let him! as for the full week i get with him..just over 3 weeks away! :happydance:

britt - he just got his itinerary! he will be in country 3rd june, hoping i get to see him for a day this upcoming weekend. if we're lucky, his command will let him! as for the full week i get with him..just over 3 weeks away! :happydance:

yeah so exciting :happydance::happydance:
happy for you hon, I really hope you get to see him this w/e too
:hugs:

Britt...well we all know a BFN at 9dpo doesn't mean much. It would have been nice to get your BFP early, but you can wait a few more days for your happy ending right? :thumbup:
Sending you hourly doses of :dust:

Britt...well we all know a BFN at 9dpo doesn't mean much. It would have been nice to get your BFP early, but you can wait a few more days for your happy ending right? :thumbup:

you are seriously too sweet, thanks hon :hugs:
how are you doing miss Mama? getting close to 10 weeks soon right??!! :happydance::happydance:

Britt - Yes I had strep throat last week on the 3 days my temp spiked so I am for sure I didn't O! I don't even have EWCM yet lol.

Taebo- sorry about your sister.

Hey Gals...

Nevertogether - here's hoping for good use of all your sexy lingerie this weekend and then again three weeks down the road! Really admire the two of you for your determination!

Britt -:dust::dust::dust: don't get disheartened, it's still early days yet. Can't wait for you to test again. And yes, I can SO relate to the "I thought I'll get preggers on my first try thought".

Joli - He kicked! Heee... that's so cool. Feel almost as though we are sharing every single triumpht moment with you, if you know what I mean.

Taebomama - That's really sad about your sis. Here's hoping that she will recover well, and get a sticky bean soon!

2016 - How are you? Have not had the time to keep up with your journal, hope that the MS is starting to ease off.

Sweetmama - just watch out for the next spike! :)

It's definitely a break month for me, no temp taking and no OPKs... just frustrated that it's more due to work taking it's toll on me rather than just our decision to have a relaxed month. Cannot wait for June to go by... oh Joli, chances are I will be in HKG again end June. Photo time?

you are seriously too sweet, thanks hon :hugs:
how are you doing miss Mama? getting close to 10 weeks soon right??!! :happydance::happydance:

I am currently walking through the valley of the shadow of HORRIBLE MS and exhaustion but am taking it all as good signs. Found Squiggles HB on my doppler for the first time last week :cloud9:
Really looking forward to 10 weeks and have my nuchal scan date come through as 17th June - 12 weeks exactly :yipee:

Hello lovely ladies! :)

Taebo - how is your sister doing, any updates on her condition?

Britt - I didn't realise you had tested! naughty, 9dpo is too early... I'm sooo keeping my fx'd for you! And if not, then next cycle IUI, and if it comes to that, I would make sure a doc does the insertion and they should also do a scan to check that your follies are about to release, otherwise the timing might not have been quite right.

Chia - awesome that you'll be in HK again!! woop woop!! I'm flying to Canada on 29 June, so as long as you're round before that, it'd be great to meet up - and definitely a photo this time!! haha I think it's a good thing for you and DH to take a break month - it can get difficult not to start obsessing about ttc - plus it will get you both eager to go next month!

2016 - sorry you're still having MS! I'll bet you're having a girl!! If so, it'll be the first (of those that we know of) on the thread!

Nevertogether - hope you get to see your man! the 3rd isn't far away at all!

Baby is being all bubbly and active whilst I'm at work, it's so awesome and each time I feel it, it's unexpected and a delight - totally distracting me though! I totally have insane fruit cravings, it's 3:30pm and I've already gone through a bowl of mixed berries, a banana, pear and an orange (plus a glass of OJ) and I'm toying with the idea of eating another orange (PS - I don't even like organes! :rofl)

Awesome - have just noticed I've gone up a ticker! baby's lookin' like a baby now! :)

joli & chia thank you SO much for the well wishes! i'm hoping to sneak a visit with DH on saturday. :yipee: love you girls for giving me support! chia - love sure does make you do crazy things! i would wait for him for the rest of my life!

Well ladies i got to :sex: today! can't wait til thursday to dtd again.

I think I'm gonna be oving soon girlies. My temp dropped below my coverline ahaha.... The coverline that shouldn't even be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back