Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo, I completely understood you lol

I might look into, I thought I had some here at one point, can't remember why I bought it though.

Tinkerbell...Late AF, temp rise after spotting! All sounds very promising to me!!! Did you say you were using IC tests? They are crap imho so I wouldn't trust them at all. Can you do another test? Surely it would be positive by now. Fingers crossed!

I also stupidly did a cb digi and it said not preg so dunno. Reckon the ics have evaps as can't see any colour to them. Have ordered frer but had no post yesterday due to snow so am hoping they arrive today! Keep running to toilet to check. I always get af in the am so keep expecting her! I have the one tiny bit of pink jelly like cm the night before last and that's it! Just one bit on tissue and since it's been sticky cream/clear cm. My bodycould be playing tricks on me! Wish I hadn't used cb digi this am as it was my only one! Now kicking myself as hate seeing not preg in words! Ggggrrrr!

Hey Tinkerbell - sounds like implantation spotting to me!!! Test again and send us a pic!

Hiya! Just tested with another ic (they are all I have at mo as have asked dh to pick up frer and cb digi on way home tonight) and got very faint line come up again in about 3/4 mins but doesn't photgraph well so hope to get more conclusive answer tomorrow am with fmu and hopefully will be able to post pic (if dreaded af doesn't strike in meantime.... I'm paranoid she will!!!)

Ps how long after implantation will hcg level be high enough to trigger bfp????????

Tinkerbell - hcg level will start to rise straight after implantation, and will get stronger around 2-3 days after. A line, even a faint faint line, is still a line!! It's sounding very positive!!!! Fx'd!!

Jax - are you testing today? Your temps are looking good!

Tink....post us the pic where the line isnt visible....please....I like squinting for a line! And what about those ASDA tests you did earlier that came up with lines?

The ASDA tests didn't come up with line until hours later so concluded they must be evaps!

However..... Have posted todays ics in gallery - PLEASE let me know honest opinions..... I'm going CRAZY here!!!!!! lol

(The top two in pic with 3 tests were done with fmu, the bottom on 3 tests was done after lunch after only having held wee for 2 hours! lol) I am such a poas-aholic!!!! lol

TINK!!! Just saw your pic in the gallery!! omg, there is a faint line in the first stick!! Please give us an update once DH comes home with the frer. I don't want to get too excited yet, but this just may be your month!

Ahhh !! I need more willpower to stay away from those damn Pink HPT boxes in my drawer! I am gna crack soon.. I just know it.. I keep telling my self that its still early and I shouldn't do it in the day because FMU is the best for testing & then in the morning after waking up I just quickly go & pee without giving myself time to think about testing.. LOL i'm gna go mental this way .. Last month I had a 27 day cycle - tomorrow is CD27/11DPO; however last month I had LP of 12 days so if I calculate based on that, AF is due on Saturday morning latest (it is always in the morning). I just got to stop myself from POAS for 2 days more, I defo wont test on the weekend because if it's a BFP, I wont be able to keep my mouth shut all weekend until the 15th (DH birthday) - MONDAY MORNING IT IS.. motivate me ladies

Britt - here is what i had
Peak day - EWCM;
1-2 DPO - Sticky CM ; 3-5 - Creamy CM; 6 - Sticky CM ; 7 - Creamy CM ; 8 - EWCM ; 9-10 Creamy CM;
In a nutshell - LOTS of CM

I don't know how you can resist testing! I've never made it past 10 dpo haha

Hello ladies,
Michelle- ah hon, I know what you mean, you sound like the sweetest wife. Taking the pressure off and putting it on yourself, i really hope it all works out for you guys. I didnt know there was nothing they could do for the guys, i thought they just took vitamins or something to help, shows you what i know on that :)
Tinkerbell-one day late is a great sign! I read some stuff, albeit on the internet, that it can take a week after implant for the HCG to transfer to the urine, it would show up in the blood in a day or 2. It would makes sense why you see most medical sites and books stating, to wait a week past AF to test and if you have 18 high temps then you are pregs. Of course you could have ovulated later too hence it would still be super early. i say with all your signs, no AF, high cervix, cm and a questionable result...things are looking good. Test again in 2 days, you will know for sure. Fx'd
2016- all the best with everythign. I think i kind of agree with you on the bvits. I went to GNC store a few months ago and he was like oh you have to take B6 on your own if you want to conceive. Anyway, i have a normal 28 day cycle usually O on the 14th and i took it that month, all it did was give me eye twitches and make me late for period one day....I stopped taking it. I agree, natural is probably better.
Taebomamma- keep us posted, hope your wrong
Joli- 5 dpo, woo hoo, what to do now?? any signs..... ? :)
Devi, Iwantababy, how are you guys doing?
cheers,
Britt

Thanks ladies for all the will power!! It worked.. I didn't POAS this morning. Yippii..:haha:

So this morning temp went up 0.1F & I had the most awesome dream.
--> " I was at home and DH comes home from work & he says, I went to the Doc and got the results for your test back on my way home. So I was like, What does it say. So he says, there are two tests they did, the one says that you are pregnant and the other has a number on it. We were both seriously talking and I went on to explain difference btwn a qualitative and a quantitative blood test. Then he sends me a email on my phone saying how happy he is and how much he loves me.. & I look at him and give him a hug." <-- :cloud9:

Isnt that such a cool dream.. I hope it comes true.. & all of this is not in my head!!

Tink - Im so excited for you.. AF a day late. WOWWIIIEE!! tests in the gallery look good.. keep em coming

2016 - hope you are doing great! try not to stress too much about ttc too (i have heard it can mess with the cycle)

Briit - it was yellow on one day CD21/5DPO - other days creamy color. :thumbup:

Room for another?

I'm Hecate, TTC #2 for 15 cycles. Currently CD22 on cycle 16.

Got past the stage of hope each cycle so some PMA would be great:dust:

Hecate - of course there is :flower: I will add you to the front page :hugs:
These girls are FABULOUS at keeping each other (and me) afloat in times of stress!

Devi - I had a "bfp dream" right before my bfp. Fx'd it is good for you. Have you tested yet? thought you were testing today :shrug:

Tink - looked at your tests in the gallery. I think I see a something but you never know with those ICs...I am still very hopeful for you as AF is late. :thumbup:

2016 - NAH, I am testing only on Monday now.. that's why I was asking for WILL POWER.. lol.. AF is due tomorrow / Saturday.. so by waiting till Monday I will be 2 + days late -- FX

ohhhh I'm going to the gallery!!!
Devi- i love the dream, hope it comes true. Dreaming is a big part in early pregnancy, so I've heard. I dreamt last night that DH was suppose to come with me to the Dominican and we were at the airport and he was like yeah lets not go- its not right...lol I have a meeting in the Dominican at the end of the month and totally looking forward to it but the airline is sketch so makes me a bit nervous flying with them for 7.5 hours lol....and DH is not coming with me. That being said, I'm still going they are putting us up for a week of fun and sun and I could sure use it! Freezing my butt off over here :)

oh and welcome Hecate! this is truly the only thread I look forward to reading on a daily basis. The girls are great :thumbup:

Hello Ladies :flower:

well i am now 14dpo and no sign of AF. I have this weird dull cramping that i have never had before. Normally if i start to cramp AF has already reared her ugly head and is full blown! And those cramps are not the same as this. Temp went down alittle bit this morning but on like .1 degrees... My bb's are super sore and i am not gassy and constipated (tmi lol).. IDK wtf my body is doing. I don't want to test because i don't want to see a :bfn: that would ruin my day.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Jax -- I defo think you may be pregg. with what looks like a implantation dip 7DPO & no AF yet and the other signs. When are u going to test? When was AF supposed to come? Ohh OOhhhhh.. im sooo excited for you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"