Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well idk before depo i had a 28 day cycle on the dot so if i went by that i would be 2 days late. But the WEIRDEST thing just happened, i have never experienced this before. So i went to the bathroom because i am continuously checking for AF.. and when i wiped i had a HUGE glob of what looked and felt like EWCM streaked pinkish/orangish blood? but then i wiped again and nothing. So i check my cm and its a mixture of that and the creamy/crumbly cm.. but no other blood. CM was white as can be.. WTF is it!? lol

Ooohhh sounding good jaxvipe and Devi#1...... good luck ladies! ;)

DH is in serious doghouse..... He refused to buy tests saying they are a waste of money so am planning in braving the snow to take a trip to the supermarket in a bit. Am not speaking to DH ATM!! Lol

Good evening ladies and welcome Hecate, I think you will like it here with us :winkwink:

jaxvipe I can't believe you haven't tested yet, when do you plan to? And Devi it's looking good for you this month fx for both of you x

me, I should be ovulating anyday but I have a bad feeling I won't be for some reason. Can being sick (cold, sore throat etc) stop or delay ovulation does anyone know? This is the first month temping so we will know for sure which is good...

Xx

well i test at 12dpo and it was a :bfn:... so im just trying to hold out as long as i can... i really want to but i also dont want to see another :bfn:

Jax- EWCM that was pink, then no other blood & then creamy CM.. strangest thing.. I don't know what it would mean.

Buckets of :dust: your way.

Yea it was like streaked pinkish/orangish and then when i stuck my finger up there lol (sry TMI) it was creamy cm and white.. no blood or anything.

Jaxvipe.... Sounds like a slight implantation bleeding - I had it too.... Jelly like cm that was pinky coloured and then back to creamy again. I've had it in previous pregnancies too so wouldn't think it's anything to worry about.... It's a positive sign if anything. Fingers x Hun xox :)

I've just come back from getting double pack of frer and double pack of cb digis. Will test with frer with fmu tomorrow.... Wish me luck! :)

Jaxvipe.... Sounds like a slight implantation bleeding - I had it too.... Jelly like cm that was pinky coloured and then back to creamy again. I've had it in previous pregnancies too so wouldn't think it's anything to worry about.... It's a positive sign if anything. Fingers x Hun xox :)

I've just come back from getting double pack of frer and double pack of cb digis. Will test with frer with fmu tomorrow.... Wish me luck! :)

Yes! Exactly!!! It was so weird!! i put a pad on just in case but no more of that since... Maybe i will go buy another thing of tests tonight.

tinker....much love, luck and :dust:

jax...sounds like implantation to me! Maybe that means a test will turn positive tomorrow or the next!

Can't wait to congratulate you girls on good news!

Whoooppii .. waiting to hear from both Jax & Tink tomorrow morning with the news!

I have had my studious head on and have discovered that it takes 3-5 days for the hcg to be at a detectable level for most hpts to pick up..... So maybe tomorrow but certainly over next few days. Bear this in mind jaxvipe when testing just in case you get another bfn. Good luck x x

ewwwwwww, I will be looking on her first thing tomorrow to hear of your BFP Tinkerbell...
Jax, things are sounded good as well for you, fx'd for both of you

Jax and Tink - everything sounds very positive!!! I can't wait to hear your news!! I'm glad you showed DH who's boss Tink! hehee

Britt - bb's are still sore (although a little worried they're not quite as sore as they were yesterday...), been gassy and was peeing more yesterday (sorry, TMI!). Went to the gym last night, and was doing squats and lunges, then realised that probabaly was not the wisest thing to do during the tww! Any signs for you?

Hecate - welcome!! If you're CD22, you must be O soon!! Are you temping or using OPK's?

Hello to all you fine gals,

It's been a busy day so I haven't had time to comment on all the happenings with you guys...but I've been reading!

Just a quick note to say that the witch got me this morning, which was no surprise so I was emotionally prepared. :thumbup: I do find it a bit weird that now that I'm TTC I announce to others when my period comes.:rofl:

I hope you are all doing well! Now it's time to cook dinner.

Take care!

ahhh sorry to hear that Taebomama, but you had a very PMA about this month, hope you get it next month hon!
Joli- okay happy for you but sad for me :( i have absolutely no sore boobs, not even a little bit. I do have increased white thickish cm (sorry tmi) do you have that at all? I am not gasey or bloated this month either (was previous month). I had a tiny bit of cramping yesterday (nothing today) and really thats it. Oh had a headache this morning but that is not unusual for me.
Good for you on the work out, i went today but felt lazy :)
Oh and i let BNB know of the wierdo Vivan on the thread
cheers,

Taebomama - sorry about stupid AF... it's great that you're taking a relaxed, PMA appraoch to it :) We're all here to support you!

Britt - don't worry about the sore boobs - like I said, I got it last cycle as well (I think it's the rise in progesterone), but after 8dpo, it was gone... as it's less sore today, I'm thinking maybe this cycle wasn't my month...we'll see if it gets less over the weekend :( But I have had an increase in creamy cm, starting from last night - I think that's a good sign for both of us! :)

Very strange about the weird Vivian messages - I love emu boots!?!? what???

yeah! glad you have the increased cm too..... :)
i do think its odd that i didnt get even one day of sore boobs post O, hopefully I did infact O this cycle. Oh my gosh, dont even want to think of that. I dont get the one side O stomach pains or anything so hard to know- just a +ve opk really....
well tomorrow is 6 dpo for us, and only 6 more days until testing!! I hope I get cramping in a couple of days...lol, get a life hey?? :)

Wanna know something kinda good about having AF? I am having a very large glass of wine! I think I earned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"