Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i tested this morning and got a :bfn: :cry:

But im starting to think that maybe i didnt O until CD 23...So that would make me like 8dpo.. So this pink CM i have been getting could be IB.. my temp went back up this morning so i dont know what is going on.. this is frustrating!

CONGRATS TINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Britt- Dont get sad :hugs: It could mean nothing. It could be normal for your cycle .. relax and look forward to that BFP.. Is it possible you got the O date wrong? because people do spot when they O. Or as I said it could be nothing & don't look into it too much..

Jax - looked at your chart too, it could be as you said that O around CD23.. did u BD around that time too?? but the opk was positive CD16.. doesn't make sense.. FX for you hun.. what other symptoms do you have..

Tink - what symptoms did you have in 2ww..pls refresh our memories ;)

Jax- I dont know much about charts as I dont temp (probably should) but when is AF due? Fx'd for you, its still early, lots of women dont get BFP's til past AF. Pink cm in your stage is a GOOD thing. :)

Devi- oh my goodness, things are sounding very good no lets make that FANTASTIC for you. You have to be girl. When was AF due? are you officially late now? good for you for not testing, only 3 more days!!
thanks for the positive comments, it was hard not to be upset. I mean last month it was something new and I took it as a positive but I didnt get the BFP, now I'm like oh no...your right, i am going to try not to think about it. DH is positive. Oh and yes, definitely O'd early on the Jan 2nd (possibly Jan 1), +ve opk and EWCM. No more pink cm today though which is good.
cheers,

I would take the spotting as a positive sign Britt - try not to worry too much. Devi#1 I reckon you are going to join me and sounds good for some of you other gals too! Fingers x for you all! x x

As far as symptoms during 2ww go....... I was gassy early on and bloated (just after ov) and also needed to go for number 2 a bit more often and looser (sorry if tmi!!). Had a few cramps then it all disappeared and I was positive I was out - no sore BB's or anything! However, had a tingling feeling Boxing Day morning as we BD'ed Xmas evening and I remember thinking I reckon I've just conceived! lol Then dismissed it all! Also last 2/3 days I've had to wee a bit more frequently in the day and lots of blood when I brush my teeth! I was not as grumpy as normal just before my period was due but didn't get BFP until I was 2 days late for AF so this one must be a late implanter!! Also had pink jelly like cm 3 days ago but only once when I wiped. Reckon I started implanting then.

Check out my new photos in the gallery......

Baby dust to you all - I couldn't help but change my signature as I am grinning like a cheshire cat!!! lol

p.s. Joli...... despite news on DH's spermies, I hope this is your lucky month too. Sending you lots of luck huni xxx

cool story Tinks, I have heard of women "knowing" when they conceived...
and LOVE the banner, cant wait to use that one

Devi- oh my goodness, things are sounding very good no lets make that FANTASTIC for you. You have to be girl. When was AF due? are you officially late now? good for you for not testing, only 3 more days!!

AF due today/tomorrow - if u see my chart, last cycle AF came CD28, however temps had dropped ALOT on CD27 & 28 (so I knew she was on the way on CD27), I also had a LP of 12 (AF came on 13DPO).

Today I am CD28/12dpo - so if i go by the days method AF due today.. If I go LP method AF due tomorrow.. so Sunday I will be officially 1/2 days late.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Took FRER and Clearblue digi this morning and got pink line and pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! Looks like I've graduated!!!! Still sticking with you girls though! :) Will update with photos later on but got busy day today.

Woohoo! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics

Hey tink that's fab news Hun. Congratulations really pleased for you :)

so is noone aware if being I'll colds etc can delay or stop ovulation?
My last message didn't get responded to :cry:
I still haven't had a rise in temperature and I haven't had any eggwhites either :shrug: looks like not ovulating or cycles are getting even longer :dohh:

Apparently anything can delay ov inc stress. Some cycles you may ov but not produce proper ewcm either. Opks and temping will probably give best indication of when ov occurs but I would BD every other day just to be on safe side. Good luck huni xx

Hey girls, hope your well.
Jax- when did you get this pink cm? could be good for you if you are 8dpo and also would be waaaaay too early to test so no worries hon.
Look forward to hearing everyone's updates tomorrow.

As for me i am happy to report that i have had no more pink spotting, which is great- just that one time. I had a pinch just under my belly button area about an hour ago. was super wierd, it was like a sharp pinching and it happend about 5 or 6 times in about 5 minutes. It was enough that i kind of jumped with my lap top on me. Anyway, who knows- my body seems to get wierder and wierder each month. :rofl:
talk soon,

Britt - I think the pink cm is a good sign!! although 5dpo is a tiny bit early for implantation, it is possible that you O'd the same day that you took your opk, which means pink cm on 6 dpo - clear sign of implantation!! I really do think it's a positive thing! :)

My sore bb's are much much less sore...very faint, so I don't think that's a good sign. :nope: We haven't seen the doc yet - we'll go on the 2nd day of AF, and I'll start getting injections and we'll ask what we should do next!

Jax - I think everything for you looks great too! Don't get discouraged yet about the bfn - it can take a few days for your hcg to rise - keep the tests coming! :thumbup:

Tink, thanks for the good wishes :) I'm so incredibly happy for you!! Fantastic re-cap on the 2ww.

Aurora - can you give us a repeat of your 2ww symptoms too? It might help is all on what to look out for! :)

Nicole - Tinkerbell is right, stress can delay O. Are you normally regular, or on any meds? I'm on clomid, and it made my O sooo late, around CD23/24.

ahh thanks Joli, yeah I hope so. I agree 5dpo is almost impossible from what i have read, it is possible that I o'd the same day but I did get a fairly +opk the next day too (only slightly lighter) so thats what made me think it happend that day. I know, just have to wait it out.
Dont write yourself off hon about the sore boobs, mine are not sore at all and i have heard that many women get their BFP's with no sore boobs or only til later. The good news is you definitely ovulated. Come on hon, PMA this could be your month!! any other symptoms?
Oh and yes, Nicole- i have also heard that every once in awhile for no apparent reason a woman will just not O that cycle. Nothing worrisome it just skips once in a blue moon....but hopefully yours comes soon
hugs,
talk soon,

I have heard implantation is possible anywhere from 4 to 13dpo!!! :shrug:
It's hilarious how you can find such a wide variety of info on the internet! :rofl:

Tink...What count should I put you down for on the front page? 4w2d?

I am fine. Think the acupuncture zonked me out last night! Still wondering if I was ripped off by that guy! Think I might find someone cheaper to go to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"