Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning!

I think you will be disappointed with my symptoms casue there arnt very many! lol...sore nipps and a definite change in cervix position and feel that was my biggest clue, thats what made me test.

ohhhh I like that number 2016, as early as 4dpo??....wow that sure would be cool. Can you imagine I O'd super early as well, that would be like a record or something :) How are you doing, do you think the acupuncture was beneficial?

Thx Aurora for your early symptoms

Jaxpipe, and Devi how are you guys feeling? hope you get your BFP's soon.

Good morning, Joli, Michelle, Taebomamma, Iwantababy and the rest of the crew. Looking forward to updates
cheers,

Hi girls
I was dizzy again yesterday afternoon at my friends place & this morning.. I dont know whats up.. Its irritating now. & Yesterday had EWCM.
Temps are still up this morning & I woke up with the urge to POAS so I did. I only had 1 FRER & 1 blue dye test. SO I used the silly blue dye test it was a clear BFP (the test line was very prominent, like half as dark as the control ).. BUTTT I dont trust them (I was also told not to trust them by the other ladies in the forum) , because last cycle when I tested it gave a very very faint line, which got my hopes up & I got AF on time. So basically I just used the blue dye test just to get the urge to POAS out of my system... haha.. So still waiting to test with FRER on Monday morning, FX that too is a BFP..

Britt - I hope u keep getting the twinges in your belly ;)

Joli - what injections will u start getting?

2016 - are u feeling any different after the acupuncture?

oh...i forgot SUPER DOOPER OOPER emotional! like crazy emotional! lol

Ooohhhh Devi#1 I reckon you are preggers huni!!!!! I simply can't wait til Monday..... Good luck huni xox

Devi...I hope the blue dye is right! Aphrodite gradutes make me a VERY happy thread-updater-person-thingy! :rofl:

I am feeling quite zonked after the accu! Needed a spontaneous nap yeaterday and today! Have had quite a few headaches. Will be interesting to see what happens this cycle.

2016..... Really hope the acupuncture works for you hun.... Fingers x xox

Oh my gosh Devi, you should have seen the look on my face when I read your post!! So exciting hon, if it came up right away and its dark like you mentioned, its pretty much impossible to be an evap. an evap ususally comes up later and is faint and skinny (I had that in a blue dye test). oh wow, so awesome!! Oh and EWCM I have heard preg women get it around AF time. Besides your almost late now!
Okay, your turn- symptoms please!!!!
did you have any twinges or wierd stomach/ovary pains. How about the boobs?? oh and any spotting?
lol...I'm 7 dpo and starting to go a little nutso if you havent noticed.
hugs,

Devi I too think you are preg but know what you mean you don't want to get yourself too excited so when you doing a good test? So excited for you...

The BFP's are rolling in this year :)

Xx

Sorry just read again and your doing it Monday FX fr you huni xx

ya plenty twinges for like 4-5 days now. Creamy cm everyday sometime ewcm since O. Dizzy the last few days. No spotting at all. Today I had a just a tiny tiny tiny dot of pink, when I cleaned up after bd (sorry for tmi), don't know what that was about. Just one dot no more.

Devi - sounds sooooooooooooo promising!!!! This is so exciting!!! Please let us know how you get on with your frer!! I'm loving your symptoms! :) I'm not sure what injections I'll be going on - I think hormones of some sort to incude ovulation...I'll know more after (if!) AF comes...

Aurora - thanks for sharing symptoms, it's really helpful for the rest of us gals! How are you on morning sickness?

Britt - sore BBs are gone now :( No other symptoms... how about you? The twinges sound like there could be something going on!! :)

2016 - I've heard some fantastic stuff about acupuncture!

Hey Joli,
good to hear from you. How are you?? no other symptoms? agggghhh, well there is still a long way for us to go and many women report the month they had no symptoms, they got their BFP... Dont worry about the sore boobs, again a lot of women dont get that (hope so, because I dont), well actually my left nipple feels a little wierd but it might be just irritated. As for the twinges, it was more of a pinch on the inside of my stomach below my belly button and it only happend last night about 5 times,nothing since. No twinges...so who knows.
Still up for testing at 12dpo? we will be 8dpo tomorrow, well depending on your time change- for me it will be when i wake up.

How is Michelle??? we havent heard from her lately, miss your updates hon.
hugs,

Hey Britt, thanks for the encouraging words, you're so sweet :) I'm still def up for testing on 12dpo, symptoms or no symptoms!! We're in this together this cycle! x :)

hello all...I just wanted to say that the PMA in here is fantastic you are all such up beat happy girls! It is really wonderfull!!

My morning sickness is really eveing sickness so doesnt come till about tea time and then its iky! lol but all for a good cause!!

awesome Joli, just 4 more days!! :)
thanks Aurora, hope your nausea eases up soon, but your right all for a good cause!
Jax, where are you at? have you tested again?
Devi, one more day and then we get to see your BFP :)
2016 and everyone, how are you doing today?
nothing to report really today, seems i have less cm in the last day....
talk soon
cheers

nicole....Wow that's quite a temp rise! Few more that high and FF will declare you triphasic! :dance:

nicole - wonderful rise..

how are u ladies doing today??

yesterday went to a friends place.. she has a 2month old boy.. he is soooo cute!!! aww.. had a good time playing with him (he likes me.. stopped crying) haahhaha... even learned how to change my first diaper.. lol....

im good. temp high still FX.. bb are sore today, along with dizziness (again)! Yesterday made pineapple coconut ice-cream at home (DH ate sooo much, & I hated it.. i have such a sweet tooth.. he was like , are u sick??) FX for tomorrow..

Hey Ladies!

:witch: finally got me... Im not too sad about it because deep down i knew that i wasnt pg. But on to next cycle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back