Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh, Jax, sorry to hear that hon, but great PMA and FX'd for the next cycle for you!!

Devi- so looks like you are officially late now.....I think you have textbook preg signs, no to mention an earlier BFP... :winkwink:
cant wait for tomorrow's update.

this 2ww is going not too bad for me, tomorrow is already 9dpo for Joli and I.

cheers,

Jaxvipe.... Sorry to hear nasty witchy got you. It will be your time soon huni.

Devi#1.... Can't wait for news from you tomorrow hun. Fingers x for you.

Good luck to the rest of you all too.

Pulled muscle in my shoulder today reaching under car to get toy pirate that DS dropped so am in pain now and have been all day! :( Got warm wheat bag on it ATM to help ease muscle pain.

I'm here!

Just at home bored for the most part, almost killed my hubby since he bent the hell out of the bumper on my truck. He caught in the snow at the end of the drive (that he failed to shovel properly) and bent the bumper upwards. I'm using that as an excuse to get what I want right now. He doesn't do it, I yell at him about my bumper and then he does what I want.

Here's the kicker. HE won't be the one fixing it. I will. I'm the one that's mechanically inclined here, not him. Couldn't fix it the other day since it was below zero and we don't have a garage but today is a good day, it's almost 30. Fixing it while it's too cold will make it snap off. I should make him do it. I think I will. Break MY damn truck.

Jax- oh no! So sorry abt AF.. Fx for the coming cycle.

MM - good luck with the truck repairs hun.

MM - good luck with the truck repairs hun.

Thank hun, it's something I actually like doing. I'm an odd duck. I love to crochet and work on my truck, I love to knit and go to motorcycle rallies. :shrug: I'm a Gemini! :haha: LOL

Just completed another round of Soy and B6 for this cycle, we'll see if it works.

Jax - sorry about AF, but I'm loving your PMA! I think it's so important to keep that up - positive thinking leads to positive things <no pun intended!!> :)

Britt - 4 days to go!!!!!!!!! This is seriously torture! haha. Any new signs for you? Nothing for me...although temp went down a little bit - hopefully that's not AF round the corner, and instead, please let it be an implantation dip!! <wishful thinking methinks...>

Devi - can't wait to hear your update!!! Bring on the BFP!!!

2016 - good luck with the FS - I was so glad we went to one, he really put my mind at ease and it was fantastic to ask him a ton of questions. Make sure you write down a load before you go so that you don't forget anything!

Hey Joli,
good to hear from you. DH is working in his office (ALL weekend) so here I am on BNB and also doing some of my own work stuff.
Not really any new symptons unfortunately, today has been a slow day agghh...lol. It seemed like i had a lot more earlier and now not so much. Even cm is less...how about you? Oh I have woken up with a mild headache the last 3 days, I'm sure it has to do with our temp, its +14 today, yes CELCIUS :) and it was -25 not too long ago). So we'll see. How about you anything? How big was the temp drop? the timing is right, I cant log onto your chart for some reason...
agghh, I so want this to our cycle!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...14dpo-tested-yesterday-13dpo.html#post4053648

the picture of my blue dye test from yesterday (13DPO)

Looks positive to me Devi :thumbup:
Can't wait to see the FRER!

Hey Britt - my cm seems less too, and is making its way I think from creamy to sticky - ick! Cervix is also feeling more closed/harder (so weird talking about this! - haha). My temp drop wasn't much... 0.16 centigrade / nearly 0.3 farenhight. I guess if it goes way high tomorrow, then that will be a good sign, and if it gets lower... <gulp> ...could be AF coming way too early! So strange you can't click onto my chart? Is anyone else able to? I'm really hoping for the both of us! Will you try temping next cycle if it's not a BNP? Went on a hike on the weekend, so it was nice to do something active...and I'm going to my first yoga class tomorrow! :)

Devi - that looks like a BFP to me!!!

Jo good luck with your appointment today!!!

Devi needs to get her butt out of bed soon!

Morning girls!

Good morning everyone!

Devi: I'm compulsively checking for pics of your FRER!! I looked at your blue dye test in the gallery, looks like a BFP to me! Fx'd for you!

2016: Hope you have a great appointment! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Britt: This is delayed...you asked a few days ago where I am in my cycle, 8dpo today. I'm not getting much for symtoms either so far. How are you doing? Excited about testing day?

Joli: Sorry to hear your DH's results weren't what you hoped for. Keeping my fx'd for you, hope this is your month!! :hugs:

Jax: Sorry the witch got you! Keep up the PMA! Was this cycle more "normal" than it's been since being off depo?

thanks jo and devi for looking at my chart! I have a question about today's temp. I got up at 4am with DS (only actually was up about 10 mins) and took my temp, it was 97.74, I went back to sleep within half an hour and took it again at 6:30, it was 98.43...I thought I should keep the 4am one but wasn't 100% sure.

GOOD MORNING!!! ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...rst-response-early-result-pregnancy-test.html

Nicole...if 6.30 is nearer your normal wakeup time I would use the 98.43 temp. For me anyway, taking my temp at the right time is more important than how much sleep I've had. :thumbup:

Omg!!!!!!!!! Devi!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yay Devi#1!!! two lovely pink lines! Congrats hun.... I just knew you were PREGNANT!!!! :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

:happydance: :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member