Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAY!!.. thanks girls. All of us, are so good at analyzing 2ww signs.. I was convinced I was PG before I even took the test. .. I was such a idiot thou this morning.. Remember how I had planned if it was a BFP I would wait to tell DH till Friday cuz its his 30th b'day.. However, when I saw the lines on the FRER.. I burst out crying & shaking & all.. DH was sooo worried (he didnt know i was planning & had taken test) & I ended up telling him (BIG MOUTH ME) and showed it to him .. he was overjoyed!

Devi, It's too exciting not to tell! It can be his early birthday present! So happy for you! :hugs:

2016...Both temps are 1.5 hours off of my normal wake up time.

try using this https://www.mymonthlycycles.com/bbtadjust.jsp - I think using the high temp / the low temp will give u wrong info.. You can adjust it and write in the notes of FF what the original temps were at the respective times.

Dev that's so sweet - don't worry about waiting for his birthday, when you're full of emotion, all the better! I'm so happy for the both of you :)

Good morning girls, had a really lousy sleep- major insomnia,yikes.
Anyway, first and foremost BIG CONGRATS TO DEVI!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
We all knew you were and what incredible will power you had waiting to test. That being said, its nice to wait a little to get firm lines. Dont forget us over at Aphrodite and hope to be joining you soon.

Nicole- yeah, i had no idea how far along you are!! Just one day behind us, Joli and I are on 9dpo. Any symptons?? Hope this is a great month for us. We are testing in 3 days.

Joli- yeah, strange hey about the cm. Mine is creamy today and a bit more, but nothing like a few days ago, hope this is not a bad sign. My cervix is high and quite hard too... I have awoken with a headache yet again, 4th one in a row....agghh.

Michelle- yeah BD time! :winkwink:

2016 how are you doing?

Cheers,

oh and Devi can you give us a recap of your symptoms?? we are still going crazy here in the 2ww
thx hon :)

ok here goes:

1DPO - Ovu pain, cold, sticky CM
2DPO - Cramps, sticky CM
3DPO - creamy CM
4DPO - creamy CM
5DPO - Yellow Cm, creamy CM
6DPO - Skin Break out, Cramps, sticky CM
7DPO - creamy CM
8DPO - Twinges, Vivid Dreams, EWCM
9DPO - Twinges, backache, creamy CM
10DPO - Backache, Dizzy, Twinges, vivid dreams, nausea, cramps, creamy CM (OMG what a day!!!)
11DPO - nausea, twinges, vivid dreams, cramps, creamy CM
12DPO - dizzy, twinges, vivid dreams, bb tender, EWCM
13DPO - dizzy, bb tender, cramps, + on a blue dye test, creamy CM
14DPO - dizzy, bb tender, creamy CM
15DPO - nips sore

aww congrats!! I know what you mean about not being able to keep it from them! Iwas going to tell my OH on christmas day but it just came out of my mouth at mcdonalds on christmas eve! LOL He nearly choked on a fry I took him by so much surprise!

Hi girls!

So lovely to see another :bfp:! Devi, I can't remember if I have congratulated you on this thread already...I know I have typed it a few times today! :rofl:

The FS was AWESOME! :hugs: I am getting me some follicular tracking this cycle :dance:

Best of luck to the rest of you girls testing soon.
x

ps. I have fixed the badge code on the front page...put it in without testing it before :dohh:

Hi girls!

The FS was AWESOME! :hugs: I am getting me some follicular tracking this cycle :dance:

what is follicular tracking? what are they going to do?? FX for you hun:thumbup:

glad the apt went well 2016. We look forward to hearing more.
I just had a great workout/run at the gym- hopefully i didnt overdo it :)

hard to say whats happening with me this cycle, I really hope its my month but who knows. I am 9 dpo and not a ton of symptons but AF isnt due for 7 days, so it is early.
The good thing is i have had no more pink spotting since 5dpo just that one time, where as last month it was spotting on/off for a week starting at 3dpo with cramping. Just have to wait and see.

We have 3 graduates from Team Aphrodite already, can you believe it??
hugs girls,

Hey Britt - 9dpo, and no symptoms for me :( I'm starting to think maybe this isn't my month..my temp drop yesterday didn't lead to a big rise today, just a little one, so I don't think it means anything in particular - but at least I know it's not AF quite yet!! 3 days to go!!! I had a workout at the gym last night too, and going to yoga this lunchtime - it feels good to sweat out some of the anxiety! I'm glad your spotting went away. So your AF is usually due on 16dpo? I think mine will be due at 14dpo.

Nicole, your timing is very close to Britt and mine - do you want to test with us? We're doing 12dpo, so you would be at 11dpo, which is early enough to test I believe...

Hibiscus - did you test today?? 10 dpo!!

2016 - fantastic news about the FS! They'll be able to track how your eggies are developing and will be able to tell you when you O as well, so that you can get maximum chances! Did you ask the FS about your short LP and what they might be able to do to help out?

YAY DEVI!!! Congrats MOMMY!

Thanks for fixing the badge code Jo!

Hey girls.
Hey Michelle there you are.
Joli- I actually normally get my AF 14dpo but remember this was a really wierd cycle for me that I o'd super early, like CD 10 or something, so technically AF is due on DPO18 ...crazy hey. So not sure if a test will show up so far from AF....? anyone know the answer, if i am 12 dpo but still quite a few days from AF does that matter? Anyway, yeah no big symptoms either, just headaches in the morning which could be anything....not sure if this is my month either.. But PMA and definitely up for testing, if i can wait that long :)
off to Vancouver tomorrow afternoon for a quick business trip.
hope everyone is well

Hey Britt - 9dpo, and no symptoms for me :( I'm starting to think maybe this isn't my month..my temp drop yesterday didn't lead to a big rise today, just a little one, so I don't think it means anything in particular - but at least I know it's not AF quite yet!! 3 days to go!!! I had a workout at the gym last night too, and going to yoga this lunchtime - it feels good to sweat out some of the anxiety! I'm glad your spotting went away. So your AF is usually due on 16dpo? I think mine will be due at 14dpo.

2016 - fantastic news about the FS! They'll be able to track how your eggies are developing and will be able to tell you when you O as well, so that you can get maximum chances! Did you ask the FS about your short LP and what they might be able to do to help out?

Loads of people get NO symptoms and a lovely SURPRISE :bfp:!!! Well done for the workout! :thumbup:

Your bit about me should answer Devi's question about what follicular tracking is. Sorry for talking in medical speak I have regurgitated from Google! :blush:
The reason why I was seeing him was about my LP which is why he is doing the tracking. He said LP issues are often caused by something not working 100% BEFORE ovulation. Its all very well to give me progesterone for after ovulation but its better to get the eggy to come out properly in the first place. :thumbup::thumbup:
Once he has tracked me through a cycle he will decide what, if any, treatment he wants to give me. Lovely thing is, I really feel like I can trust this doctor! :cloud9:
First time for everything! :rofl:

Glad things are looking positive for you 2016. Hope the doc helps you catch your eggy! Fingers x for you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back