Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics in gallery https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/263086-yea-know-its-early-test-8-9ish-dpo.html

Hey Britt and everyone!

I'm doing good, just not getting in a lot of PC time. I have been reading though and trying to keep up with how you all are doing. I'm 5 DPO and hoping for the best. :winkwink:

:dust: to all!

pics in gallery https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/263086-yea-know-its-early-test-8-9ish-dpo.html

Hey Michele,

I didn't see a 2nd line, but as you know it is a bit early. Good luck! I can't wait to see the tests as the days go by, so we can all strain to see your BFP!

Take care!

Hey Michele - might see something on the invert...but it's not clear yet. Try a frer! it might clearly show some good news! :happydance:

Britt, I was looking at your chart, and I don't think you have missed the eggy. If your temp shoots up in the morning above your average temps, then you'll know that you O'd on CD9. Remember that the eggy is good for 12 hours, so if you O'd in the morning, and BD in the evening, then that's still good!! :flower:

Taebomama - it's good to hear from you! 5dpo - Fx'd for you, I hope it's your month!!! :)

Hi Soon2bwifey! Welcome to Team Aphrodite! :) I see you're in Michigan! My dad is from Michigan, and I have a ton of family in Livonia and Ann Arbour. Congratulations on your wedding as well - not long now! We got married in March 2009, and it was the happiest day of my life (so far!)...now just waiting for that BFP!

soon2bwifey....of course you can join! :flower: I have added your name to the front page. Our members are getting pregnant and dropping thick and fast so we need replacements :rofl:

nicole...did you say you were going back to the docs today? Hope all goes ok...will be thinking of you :hugs:

iwanta8a8y...chart looks good - done any tests yet or are you waiting?

michele...commented on your tests in the gallery. I think I am starting to see something on the inverts. Hope its the start of a lovely bfp for you. :dance:

Jax....it's looking a bit like O day to me? Hope you get your temp rise today.

hibiscus...looking like O on CD10 - 2 more days and FF should confirm it (but I always keep BDing until it does after it messed me around in my first month charting)

Joli...hope your follies got their wake up call! When I had my scan I had one clearly dominant follicle of 14.6mm (the other one was 8.3mm) but I ended up oving from the less dominant one! :shrug: They can grow very quickly!

Taebomama...Glad to hear you are doing well :flower:. When are you thinking of testing?

Britt...you are doing well with the charting so far. :thumbup: It will be a thrill when your temp shoots up at ov time!

Ella...How you doing hun? I see you are 15dpo....any news?

Me...Day 3 of the same high temp! :yipee: Trying to not get my hopes up and symptom spot over here - but its so hard :blush:
Reasons I have to hope are:

* I ovd early
* My temps are at their highest EVER!
* Compared to last cycle, AF is 3 days late. :rofl:
* I have permanently hard nipples, more creamy CM than normal, constipation, stuffy nose, slight nausea, dizziness on and off, now feeling fatigued. Although I am thinking this could all be because I am just not used to a "normal" amount of progesterone in my system! :shrug:
DH is feeling hopeful and he never normally gets so involved! :hugs:
I just want to stay here at 7dpo with a high temp, full of hope, FOREVER!!!!!

Have my acu appointment today so that should stop me obsessing again...:blush:

Hey 2016 - thanks for the update! Your chart is looking so good, and all your symptoms sound very positive :) Have you decided what day you're going to test yet? I hope my follicles grow quickly...lazy buggers! When the FS thinks they're ready, he'll do a trigger shot, then the IUI. I'll know more on Thurs hopefully...

Nicole, best of luck at the docs today, let us know how it goes - I'm keeping my fx'd for you! x

soon2bwifey....of course you can join! :flower: I have added your name to the front page. Our members are getting pregnant and dropping thick and fast so we need replacements :rofl:

nicole...did you say you were going back to the docs today? Hope all goes ok...will be thinking of you :hugs:

iwanta8a8y...chart looks good - done any tests yet or are you waiting?

michele...commented on your tests in the gallery. I think I am starting to see something on the inverts. Hope its the start of a lovely bfp for you. :dance:

Jax....it's looking a bit like O day to me? Hope you get your temp rise today.

hibiscus...looking like O on CD10 - 2 more days and FF should confirm it (but I always keep BDing until it does after it messed me around in my first month charting)

Joli...hope your follies got their wake up call! When I had my scan I had one clearly dominant follicle of 14.6mm (the other one was 8.3mm) but I ended up oving from the less dominant one! :shrug: They can grow very quickly!

Taebomama...Glad to hear you are doing well :flower:. When are you thinking of testing?

Britt...you are doing well with the charting so far. :thumbup: It will be a thrill when your temp shoots up at ov time!

Ella...How you doing hun? I see you are 15dpo....any news?

Me...Day 3 of the same high temp! :yipee: Trying to not get my hopes up and symptom spot over here - but its so hard :blush:
Reasons I have to hope are:

* I ovd early
* My temps are at their highest EVER!
* Compared to last cycle, AF is 3 days late. :rofl:
* I have permanently hard nipples, more creamy CM than normal, constipation, stuffy nose, slight nausea, dizziness on and off, now feeling fatigued. Although I am thinking this could all be because I am just not used to a "normal" amount of progesterone in my system! :shrug:
DH is feeling hopeful and he never normally gets so involved! :hugs:
I just want to stay here at 7dpo with a high temp, full of hope, FOREVER!!!!!

Have my acu appointment today so that should stop me obsessing again...:blush:

Hey 2016,

In theory, I'll test February 2nd if af doesn't show. But, I have some cheap sticks in the house, so it's likely I'll pee on some before then. I see that you're 7 dpo, when do you plan on testing? It's great to see you have a longer LP! Good for you!

Ladies, I'm sorry I'm not posting much. Hopefully I'll have more time to post, soon. I'm looking forward to seeing you all get your bfps.:thumbup:

I am testing on Thursday at 9dpo. I know it's early but I didn't make it as far as testing last 2 cycles so I just want to have a go. Got 4 superdrug early tests which people have recommended but also have a FRER and CB digi if I need extra confirmation.
Only 2 more days to wait :dance:

HOLY POO JO! Great chart hun!

It's an absolutely WONDERFUL morning!

Good morning everyone! Good to see so many close to the tww!

Soon2bwifey: Welcome! Where in Michigan? I went to university in Windsor, went to Detroit once to walk around but got off the bus too soon. It's so exciting you wedding is coming up soon!

michele: glad you're in such a good mood! I looked at the gallery, I think I see the start of something, I'll comment on the thread in a few, can't remember which I thought I saw a line...damn my short memory! Good luck, I can't wait for more tests. :flower:

Joli: Good luck Thursday!! Hopefully everything moves along quickly so you can get that BFP!! you were saying you might wait to bring the kitten home and you've probably said when you're leaving but I forget. I find when they're both kittens they usually get along pretty quickly, outside of some growling for the first few days.

2016: Yay again! This is so exciting, you're almost to testing day. Can't wait to see your test. Your symptoms sound great, I think DH being so hopeful is promising as well. I really hope this is your month! :dust: I am going to the dr again, have to get the blood done and then wait for the results. It's at the ER again so I might be waiting for the rest of my natural life but I'll wait happily!

taebomama: So happy you're in the tww!! Keep us updated on symptoms and testing!

Britt: How are you doing? I don't think you missed O either, good idea to keep bding. How are the opks looking?

Jax: Good luck!! I just saw that you have a journal, I think the venue for your wedding is beautiful, love it! You must be so excited!

I'm not so patiently waiting to get the bloodwork done. I'm more confused today, FF took away my ovulation :( and my test was darker yesterday and today. I don't want to bombard you with tests but I think I'll put it on in a few.

lol now why would you think I was in a really good mood?.... unless I know something!

Michele.......aaaaah SPILL!!!!!

Nicole...best of luck hun. There's no such thing as too many tests!

Well.................. this morning I got a very very faint :bfp: !!!!!!!!

I can see it, but I can't get a pic of it till later because the lighting in here is bad and it's dark out yet!

I'm not calling myself a grad just yet, I want to get past AF.

BUT :happydance: :wohoo::rain::amartass:

I can see it, but I can't get a pic of it till later because the lighting in here is bad and it's dark out yet!

Freaking YAAAYYYY!!!! OMG I can't wait to see it! Congrats Hun! :hugs: sending you a truckload of sticky baby dust. x

I wanted to ask but just in case that's not what you were talking about I didn't. That is so exciting!!! :wohoo: hope it hurries up and gets light already! I want to see your BFP!!! Congrats!! :happydance:

will post soon, it's light now but DH came home super sick! Gotta baby him first!

Welcome, Soon2bwifey!
2016, congrats on the temps! Feeling good about it for you :)

On my end, I REALLY don't think I ovulated. My temp is back down to typical pre-O temp. My CBFM is all screwed up for this cycle now. I'm going to have to read the sticks manually for the rest of the cycle. Today's stick looks like a High to me (the Peak sticks are more obvious, so I should be able to tell with that one).
I always get EWCM and I didn't have any, so I really think it's still on its way. I'm going to fiddle with my chart a bit, change the Peak readings to Highs, and throw out yesterday's temp. We'll just keep BDing every other day at least til I see a temp rise.
Why can't this ever be straight-forward?? Argh!

Yay!! I can't wait to see the pic. I hope it shows up. Woot! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe