Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole...the other girls have said it already but :hugs:...hope you get your answers soon. I have looked at your chart but can't figure when else you might have ovd. It's very confusing! *sigh* You are such a lovely person I wish you didn't have to go through this crap - EVER! :cry:

2016 - nice temps! Looking good this cycle!! :)

Just had a scan with the FS - he said I have lots of follicles, but no dominant one, so they're not maturing quickly enough. He's put me on 3 more days of injects, then I'll go back on Thurs for yet another scan. We're supposed to be going on holiday on Thursday 4th Feb, but if my follicles don't start waking up soon, we might have to postpone the trip, which would be very annoying! wakey-wakey sleepy follicles!!! :sleep:

Come on Jolis follies! Get with the program!

I have a question - do you ladies test your cm at the same time every day? I find mine is often different in the morning and then by evening, and I'm not sure which one to record... is there any time of day which is best? Thanks! x

Morning ladies!

Strange night last night! Was watching TV with DH and I kept having some pretty intense cramping and even some vaginal pain. I was very uncomfortable but it eventually stopped. Any ideas?

Joli...I notice the same thing about both CM and CP. I think FF guidelines are to check CP once at same time every day (I do morning) and CM throughout the day. You record your most fertile CM of the day.

Michele...oooh sounds odd could be implantation cramping maybe???Let's hope it's a good sign!

My temp was high today, same as yesterday, so I don't think this cycle is done with me yet! That's 100% improvement on last cycles LP so I am super happy! :dance:
Feeling queasy a bit today and went from full if energy the last 2 days to shattered today! Also I seem to be leaking globs of creamy/stringy and sometimes yellow CM since yesterday. Don't normally leak CM! Think this can all be put down to more progesterone than I'm used to but that makes me happy anyway.

Joli...I notice the same thing about both CM and CP. I think FF guidelines are to check CP once at same time every day (I do morning) and CM throughout the day. You record your most fertile CM of the day.

Michele...oooh sounds odd could be implantation cramping maybe???Let's hope it's a good sign!

My temp was high today, same as yesterday, so I don't think this cycle is done with me yet! That's 100% improvement on last cycles LP so I am super happy! :dance:
Feeling queasy a bit today and went from full if energy the last 2 days to shattered today! Also I seem to be leaking globs of creamy/stringy and sometimes yellow CM since yesterday. Don't normally leak CM! Think this can all be put down to more progesterone than I'm used to but that makes me happy anyway.

I hope this is it for both of us!! :happydance: :hugs: I am expecting something to happen very very soon!

Joli: sorry your follicles aren't getting there quickly, I really hope you don't have to postpone the trip! Well 2016 already answered but I also check through the day, I don’t usually bother first thing because I can’t tell the difference bet. cm and semen for some reason, gets me confused.

2016: Wow, your chart is looking fantastic!! I’ll be stalking your journal later I want to listen to the song of the day! I swear by the snot-like cm being a pregnancy sign so I think it’s looking so very promising for you! :happydance:

Britt: lol you’re so funny, I feel that way about charting too. I always get EWCM for at least 3 days before ov. You should start the bding for sure!

mommymichele: I'm not really sure but hopefully it was implantation cramping. How many dpo do you think you are?

Thanks to everyone! I am glad to have people to talk to, it's better to be crazy with others than by yourself. I do feel a little silly for going to the ER but I was freaking out and just needed to know something. I really don't think FF is wrong, I definitely had the signs on day 19...so far it's starting out like my ectopics but I really hope I'm just being paranoid. I don't expect a good outcome but I really can't imagine having another ectopic. My dollar test is still the same so now I'm just waiting for tomorrow

Morning-
I'm so confused! CBFM is on 2nd Peak day, and the stick looks like a "low" stick to me. I took another OPK and it was still +. My temp went up about 0.6F, so it sounds like I ovulated! I've never O'ed this early, and had no EWCM. What the heck? I'm still going to keep my eyes open, still pee on the sticks to make sure it wasn't a fluke.
Fortunately, if I DID actually O, we BDed last night and the night before.

Good morning lovely ladies,
Michelle- could be a sign of something good happening. I think your right around that possible implantation time correct?

Joli- wakey wakey follicles!!!!! :coffee:Like hello, we need you up and active so Joli can go on her vacation. I really hope you dont miss out on the SA one. I was a bit worried about going to the Caribbean without DH in that "key time" but my cycles have switched from 28 to 27 days, so it worked out to have time before.

2016- I am reading your temps and your update and its sounding so classic and so good! I have read, yellow cm in particular is a good sign for pg if you dont normally get it. Cant wait to keep reading the updates.

Taebomama how are you feeling?
how is I wantababy, Tiger4me, Jaxpipe and the other ladies? Hope you are doign well and look forward to hearing from you

As for me, slight temp dip from 36.60 most days to 36.48, both at 7 and 730am (thought it would be higher at 0730 but no). Will my temp dip in the days prior to ovulation?
I like FF but find it overwhelming, there is so much info on there that i cant really find the answers to my simple questions at times.

:hugs:

Hibiscus, glad you covered your bases, I think without charting and testing a lot of us actually O at different times than we think. I'm glad you got some bd'ng in :)

Michelle- why yes you are at perfect implant timing.....oh fx'd

Joli, gonna send your follies some red bull hun!

Ty Britt!

Britt...I normally find my temps start heading south towards ov. Climbing estrogen that peaks just before ov (and triggers LH) is supposed to have a temp lowering effect. What day do you think you normally ov?

Question(s) for y'all:
I had some fertile-looking mucus a few minutes ago, I think. Is it possible that it's left over semen, even though that was like 14 hours ago? Or was it most likely actual cm? The semen would have dissolved by now, yes?
Thanks!

thanks 2016- well originally coming off the pill (about 5.5 months ago) it seemed as though I was O'ng (according to OPK's) on CD 14 (one time cd13). But last cycle I O'd super early on CD 10...with a light period last month and this month too... I am cd9 today, will check the opk this aft and see. I had tons of EWCM yesterday morning, more than the last 6 months being off the pill but much less last night...so strange

Hibiscus- seems unlikely that it would still be sperm but maybe- my book knowing your fertility suggests doing Kegels or "bearing down" lol...to expell any excess sperm and then check in a couple hours- this way you know for sure.

Morning Ladies :flower:

Well i think i might actually be Oing today.... yesterday i had a big glob of orangish EWCM (sry TMI) it was like the exact same thing that i had last cycle about 2 days before AF got me and today my temp was low 96.93... I am having pains in my left ovary today too... FX'd that i am o'ing! my temps have been really weird this cycle. Idk what do you ladies think from looking at my chart?

Hibiscus~ idk your chart almost looks like you O'd on CD10... i usually find that after BDing my cm is like non existent.

2016~ your chart looks awesome! I love those high temps!!

Hello Jaxvipe (not "pipe" lol) good to hear from you hon!
I just did the conversion into celsius, holy cow thats low, 36.09.....I'm thinking O today is right!!
fx'd

Michele - sounds like implantation to me!!! Watch this space! :)

Britt - my average temps are slightly lower just before implantation as well, so it seems like your big O is just around the corner! I know it's really hard not to be overwhelmed when there's so much information. It will all make sense when you finish the whole cycle and you can see the patterns in your own chart. 3 days after your O, FF will give you cross lines to show you the day you O.

Hibiscus, it's not essential to have EWCM, even if it's watery, that's still fertile and good stuff for BD! :happydance:

2016 - thanks for the info on CP and CM! That's really good to know :thumbup: Chart is lookin FAB! Fx'd for you!!!

Hey Joli, I am actually slightly worried that we missed out, we only BD once (last night) yesterday morning was the ideal time had copious ewcm, but DH had slight issues...ahhhummm... :) anyway, I am a bit nauseous this morning, strange and cp is now closed??!! will be interesting to see what the opk reads today. I mean its only cd9, I surely hope i didnt miss it- my body seems to be getting stranger and stranger, regardless its still early, i am going to keep on BD'ng the rest of the week just in case

best,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back