Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTED!!! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9ish-dpo-10ish-dpo-added-bfp.html#post4216804

michele: I just posted on your thread but yay again! What did DH say?

2016: I keep forgetting to ask you but I was wondering if you got AF type cramps with your ectopic. I didn't with the last two but according to google you can, I need to stop googling soon, it's driving me nutty. I have them pretty frequently but still having the crampy pain on the left on and off as well.

Here are my tests from yesterday and today, if anyone wants to take a look. https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/digital/

hibiscus: That is so weird and confusing! Good idea to keep bding, the monitor is normally very reliable isnt it? I don't know that much about it but I thought so. Maybe you're going to have two LH surges this cycle? I hope you ov very soon anyway! :dust:

Here are my tests from yesterday and today, if anyone wants to take a look. https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/digital/

Can't tell DH yet, wanna get passed AF and get a beta first. That's next week!

Nicole, if I really truly am, will you be my bump buddy? We'd be due around the same time I think. October 10th for me.

Aww I'd love to be bump buddies! I mean assuming everything goes okay for me as well :)

Michele!! What FANTASTIC news!!!! Sooo happy for you! Can't wait to see that line get darket - keep the pics coming! :happydance:

Nicole - I'm keeping my fx'd for you! FF has been so confusing this month hasn't it! I hope everything goes well with the doc today :)

Attached are pics of our little kitties!!!

Attachments

• Louis.jpg
    Louis.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Nina.jpg
    Nina.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey Nicole - I just saw your tests - it's clearly a BFP! Maybe you should bring a test along today to the docs to show him? I really really hope it's a sticky! x

2016: I keep forgetting to ask you but I was wondering if you got AF type cramps with your ectopic. I didn't with the last two but according to google you can, I need to stop googling soon, it's driving me nutty. I have them pretty frequently but still having the crampy pain on the left on and off as well.

hibiscus: That is so weird and confusing! Good idea to keep bding, the monitor is normally very reliable isnt it? I don't know that much about it but I thought so. Maybe you're going to have two LH surges this cycle? I hope you ov very soon anyway! :dust:

Those are definitely BFPs! Maybe your O date was just off or something...?

I think I probably did have an early LH surge that didn't result in actual O. I am feeling a tad crampy today so maybe I will O in the net day or two.

Michele!! What FANTASTIC news!!!! Sooo happy for you! Can't wait to see that line get darket - keep the pics coming! :happydance:

Nicole - I'm keeping my fx'd for you! FF has been so confusing this month hasn't it! I hope everything goes well with the doc today :)

Attached are pics of our little kitties!!!

Aww...Cutest. Kitties. EVER. They look so squeezable. yay!

2016- this is sounding sooo good for you hon, my fx'd for you. Yeah 2 more days til testing!! I dont think 9dpo is too early. Anymore symptoms? :happydance: :happydance::happydance:

Nicole- hon, have been thinkign of you, how are you doing? Looking forward to hearing your update

Taebomama- good luck for your testing as well.

Joli- hope this cycle is gearing up to be a positive one.

How is Tiger4me? testing yet?

Michelle?? any more news??

As for me, it looks like that huge amount of EWCM at cd8 was just an off thing, as I have had negative opk's and my temp was only 36.4 this morning. We got lots of BD in anyway, but probably not due to O until later this week, which is the more normal time anyway. Just got to make sure I dont O late, as I am leaving at the crack of dawn on Sunday for the Caribbean.

:hugs:

Britt - if your temp is 36.4, then that's the lowest so far this cycle - that together with ewcm should mean O is here or just around the corner! still negative opk this morning? Will you do another opk test this evening? (I do mine once at 12pm and once at 10pm). I'm off to bed now! Look forward to reading all your posts in the morn! x

okay it appears, I missed a few posts lol...that always happens, it alerts me of a new message, but only shows me like one or 2 and then i have to go back and read the rest :)
Anyway, welcome soon2bwifey!!

Nicole- the test IS DARKER!! which means your hcg is likely building up now which is a good thing. MAybe just a bit of a slow start and/or you O later. Everything crossed for you hon, hope all goes well with the testing.

Michelle- oh my, could it be after 31 long cycles as you said???? wow, there is a faint line there which is pretty remarkable seeing as though you are only 10dpo. Look forward to seeing them darker and I really hope this is a sticky BFP for you!!

Joli- are you kidding me!! how cute are those kitties, ahhh. Just want to squeeze them too, so cute. We have a little black cat, not as cute as your kitties but loads of personality, she is quite hilarious. She was watching tv yesterday....she follows the screen :)

Britt - if your temp is 36.4, then that's the lowest so far this cycle - that together with ewcm should mean O is here or just around the corner! still negative opk this morning? Will you do another opk test this evening? (I do mine once at 12pm and once at 10pm). I'm off to bed now! Look forward to reading all your posts in the morn! x

sorry Joli, not typing right, 36.64 was my temp today....so nothing new....

have a good sleep hon, look forward to talking with you on your tomorrow :)

ohh - no worries Britt, I'm sure with ewcm, you're getting all geared up for O! ok...properly logging of now - I'm addicted! :) Have a great day! x

hello ladies!! how are you all ???????

I had an early scan. ANd we saw a healthy we lego baby with a healthy wee lego heart. was wonderfull! My next scan is the 10th Feb! But I have a blood stealing apointment on the 1st feb AND a gyne appoint on the 1st as well! lol

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0004-2.jpg
and for fun...this is what it would look like in colour lol
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/womb.png

ahhh congrats Aurora!!!! great pics, so happy all is well.
the colour one is neat to kind of visualize where the baby would be. :)
look forward to further updates
hugs,

Hi ladies sorry not been about much I think I'm getting too obsessive about TTC so I am trying not to come online much anymore and be more laid back about it all. I am still looking on every now and then so I hope you all don't mind me not being that 'active' on here, I hope you understand...

Nicole and michelle what fantastic news for you both it's great to come back on and see some positive posts...

Nicole I hope all goes well with you my fingers are crossed for you Hun x

me - I haven't felt the need to POAS so far which I can't quite believe but I am not complaining...haha I am going to just try and wait for AF and if she doesn't come test then - you never know my laid back approach this cycle might be a good thing FX

I look forward to keeping up with everyones progress though - your all so fantastic so good luck for all of your BFP's soon xx

Xx

Dr's appointment tomorrow 10:30 am my time, 6:30 pm UK time I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->