Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nicole, yeah I heard the digitals are less sensitive 50muig or something compared to the 25 or less with Frers, so if you are getting only a tiny line with Frer than yeah, maybe its faulty because you got a BFP on a digital. Just to add, i have never even gotten a hint of the faintest line ever on a Frer, so all is really good even in getting a line.
I am so happy for you and cant wait to hear the updates.

as for me i am starting to get EWCM tonight and cervix is high and soft, what the heck?? maybe due to O soon early yet again. -ve opk today but will test tomorrow and every day after.

Cheers,

Another temp rise this morning! :yipee:

Nicole! What fantastic news!! I totally agree with Britt - the digital tests are much less sensitive, so if they're positive, I'm sure you've got a positive too! How do you feel? Visual arts degree sounds wonderful - I always wished I ended up doing something more artistic. We still try to do acting outside of work, but it's getting harder and harder to find free time.

2016 - awesome temps, 4dpo and still really high! Have you decided yet whether you will test 10 or 12dpo?

Britt, you're so lucky you're starting to get EWCM already! Sounds like you're going to O soon. I've done 6 days of my injects, so I'm seeing FS tomorrow again so that he can do a scan to see how my ovaries are reacting to the medication. I think your job sounds lovely! You don't want to be a lawyer - very dull! haha.

I don't know whether it's because DH and I are feeling so broody...but we were walking past a pet shop today, and another kitten caught our eye, and DH picked him up and couldn't help himself! We paid a deposit, and will take the little guy to the vet tomorrow to make sure if he's ok, and if he's healthy, we're taking him home with us! He's grey and white and really fluffy :)

Joli...awww a kitten! Adorable! Want to see piccies when you get it.

I am testing at 10dpo...hope :af: stays away.

Morning, All-

Yay about today's temp, 2016!

I have no idea what's going on with me. I had a low on CBFM yesterday and then got a Peak this AM!! I have never ovulated at CD10 or 11. I wonder if CBFM is wrong--I haven't had any EWCM yet, although yesterday I did have wetter CM. I looked at the stick and it definitely looks like a peak stick. Hmmm...
Well, we BDed last night and I guess will do it again tonight.
DH is totally off his meds right now, until his Dr gives him something else. His sex drive is completely back, so I'm not worried about getting him in the mood again!

Good morning everyone!

2016: yay! so happy your temps keep rising! Looking forward to seeing your test!

britt: I'm hoping for faulty FRERs and perhaps a broken thermometer since my temp was so low today. Glad you are getting EWCM! Hopefully you'll ov in the next few days! :dust:

Joli: That's so cute that your DH wanted the kitten so much! The kitten sounds adorable! Can't wait to see him. What are you naming him? I hope the medication worked well and ov will come soon for you. Keep us updated!

How's everyone doing today?

hibiscus: That's weird! have you ever gone from low to peak so quickly before? good to hear that you can get lots of bding in this cycle though.

Hi Nicole - we're going to call the kitten Louis (as in Louis Armstrong) - we already have a female kitten named Nina (after Nina Simone) - both jazz singers. I'll be sure to take some photos! He's soooooo cute! DH totally turned to mush!

Hibiscus - sticks sound good - you never know, you just might have O! That would be fantastic timing with your DH off meds - I guess you'll know more tomorrow with your temp. Fx'd!

2016 - I hope AF stays away too!! I can feel your PMA this cycle, I think it's fantastic Positive things happen through positive thinking right? :) Pun intended!

hibiscus: That's weird! have you ever gone from low to peak so quickly before? good to hear that you can get lots of bding in this cycle though.

There was actually one month last summer when I got a false peak, but it was because I accidentally skipped a day with the sticks, and the machine got messed up. That was a cycle I ended up getting pregnant, too!

Other than that month, I've never gone directly from low to peak. We shall see!

Well, I scrounged around and found an OPK, tried it just to see if CBFM is right. It's positive! So, I guess I must really be O'ing today or tomorrow--yay!!

Joli--can you post pics of your kitties? As you can tell from my profile pic, I'm a crazy cat lady! Fortunately, DH is almost a crazy cat lady, too. haha

Good morning ladies,
Joli- yeah another kitten, so cute, Nina Simone- is that the "Sinnerman" singer. I have a mixed cd with such cool jazz songs on it. Your FS sounds amazing and sounds like they are covering all of their bases, it would take years to get to that stage here in Canada, i am hoping for your BFP very soon.

Nicole- hon, have you tested again today? Low temp hmmm...isnt that still possible and be pregnant? The temps arent an exact science so perhaps there is a one or 2 off. Man, this has been a confusing cycle for you, I dont think you could have that many false +ve preg tests. You have to be.....

2016- yeah, i am loving this cycle of yours!!! 10dpo for testing sounds good, or a practice sneak in one at 9dpo...lol, i'm so bad!! POAS pusher I am :)

Hibiscus- sounds like a very good cycle this month, glad DH drive is back in full swing.
also last month i O'd on cd10 when normal for me was always cd14. I guess its normal to change in your cycle quite frequently

as for me, increasing cm definitely...not EWCM but definitely lots of CM and things are gearing up. Tried to catch DH this morning but probably too much pressure on him poor guy, will hopefully catch him tonight.

hugs,

I ended up going to the ER today, I had some brown discharge and I've been having cramps for awhile but I had some weird cramps to the left. I ended up seeing the same doctor I saw everytime I went with my last one, Negative urine test and then nothing on the ultrasound. He ordered blood tests and for some reason did not order a beta hcg, so I had to wait an extra two hours. My hcg level is low, 33. I have to go back Tuesday afternoon for another blood test but I'll be seeing him after so I'll get the results. He said my cramping on the left wouldn't be caused by an ectopic with such low hcg numbers. So I'm thinking maybe I worried myself into having pain. He just said to wait until Tuesday but that they are very low for how far along I think I am. They gave me a chart and for 2-3 weeks gestational age should be bet. 100-5000. Sorry a bit of a long update.

Joli: Such cute names! Can't wait to see the kittens. We have two cats as well.

hibiscus: :happydance: Glad your monitor was right! Hope you catch the eggy! :hugs:

Britt: Glad you are doing well and that ovulation is on its way! :dust:

Hey Britt - yes, Nina Simone is the "Sinnerman" singer! I am very lucky with my FS - I'll let you know how the appointment goes this afternoon. I think he'll put me on another week of injects and then do a trigger shot to release the eggy for my IUI. Fx'd! That's fab that you're body's clearly getting ready to O. I'm sure you can get DH in the mood in the evening :)

Hibiscus - promise I'll post my kitty pics soon! :) I really hope they get on together, we're having reservations about it today because we're going away in 2 weeks time for 2 weeks, so we're wondering whether we should pick up the new guy after we get back. I've never had 2 before, so I'm not sure how qucikly they'll adapt to each other... Back to subject - congrats on the +opk! yeah!!! Now go catch that eggy!!!

I ended up going to the ER today, I had some brown discharge and I've been having cramps for awhile but I had some weird cramps to the left. I ended up seeing the same doctor I saw everytime I went with my last one, Negative urine test and then nothing on the ultrasound. He ordered blood tests and for some reason did not order a beta hcg, so I had to wait an extra two hours. My hcg level is low, 33. I have to go back Tuesday afternoon for another blood test but I'll be seeing him after so I'll get the results. He said my cramping on the left wouldn't be caused by an ectopic with such low hcg numbers. So I'm thinking maybe I worried myself into having pain. He just said to wait until Tuesday but that they are very low for how far along I think I am. They gave me a chart and for 2-3 weeks gestational age should be bet. 100-5000. Sorry a bit of a long update.

hibiscus: :happydance: Glad your monitor was right! Hope you catch the eggy! :hugs:

Hey Nicole, your story is definitely a mystery and I am trying to wrap my brain to figure out whats happening. So your definitely pregs and it would make sense why the hpts were registering light lines at 33hcg. Is there any chance you ovulated a lot later than you thought? I mean in ideal conditions sperm can live 5 days, so maybe your not as far along as you think? I am hoping something like that and not just a low hcg level. I have everything crossed for you for next week, that the levels really start increasing quickly.
I am going to look at your temps
:hugs:

Nicole - I was writing at the same time as you and didn't see your post. I'm so sorry you ended up in ER today, you poor thing! Did the doc give you any indication on what he thought was happening and why your hcg might be so low? Maybe it will just take you longer to build your hcg level? I hope everything goes well with the doc on Tues - in the meantime, take it easy the next couple of days! x

yeah, definitely take it easy Nicole, and rest. We are thinking of you and sending positive vibes. :hugs:
I looked at your chart, but who am i kidding, i cant even read mine...lol, sorry no help on the temp thing.

Joli- i hope the kitties get along :) Hope everything goes very well with your cycle this month

i had a ton and I mean a bunch of EWCM late this morning, tonight not as much, what the heck is going on, I am only on CD8, I did an opk this aft and it was negative. Oh well, will likely get some bd'ng in anyway

:hugs:

Yeah! Britt - EWCM is a good sign, don't worry if you don't have +opk yet, you might have this cm for a few days, just in time for the big O! x

nicole, I'm sorry you're having to deal with all this uncertainty. I don't know what to make of it. Could you have ovulated later than you thought?

Ugh so confusing! How is it that those of us on BandB have such problems?? It's almost guaranteed that it can never be straight-forward!
I wonder if your O day was just off. Maybe the initial bleeding you had was really implantation bleeding at like 7 DPO?? Ack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back