Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah! Can't wait to see the pic Michele!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...es-later-bfp-12ish-dpo-store.html#post4228941

I GRADUATED!!! 31 CYCLES AND HIGH PROLACTIN BE DAMMED!

OMG!!! Congratulations Michele!!!!!!!! That's an undeniable line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!

Awesome news Michele! Welcome to the club! Time to change your signature me thinks! Fx'd for a sticky lil beanie! :) *hugs*

I'm trying not to scream and cry!!! My own personal hell is over!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...es-later-bfp-12ish-dpo-store.html#post4228941

OMGosh Michelle!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Undeniable BFP, congrats!! Hon, what did you different this cycle??? COngrats sweetie, see you on the other side soon i hope :)

Nicole- glad everything went well adn the numbers have doubled!! :happydance:

Michelle- well, i already commented on you but we also need your symptoms :)

Joli- how are you doing hon? any signs of O yet? I will try and take a picture of Charlie (my black cat) at some point and post as well. They are neat animals.

2016- are you kidding me???? this cycle is amazing for you hon, so excited. Testing tomorrow :happydance: Okay but our grads are going off like mad it seems, we need new recruits!! :) I see you did acupuncture this cycle, i have heard good things about it. Have you done it any other cycles? i am looking into it here in Calgary

Question for the temping ladies, my temp dropped today (may be good, sign of impending O) however I dont know which one to chart. I normally chart my temp at 0730am. I woke up at like 0655 and did my temp 36.45 and then i dose back asleep until 0735 and the temp was 36.38, which one do i chart or does it matter?

:hugs:

Soy, B6, sperm meets egg, praying to saints, putting baby clothes and trinkets behind the head board and DTD every 12 hours when I was sure I was O'ing! I did it ALL!

I had some nausea earlier but I've never had morning sickness. I really didn't care about this cycle, was very bored with it all. Tender boobies, veins all over my hips, and some pretty attention getting cramps. That's it. I really don't get much till later on.

Oh and even stupid DH can see that line and he NEVER sees them!

Heck, EVEN I can see THOSE lines! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! :happydance:

Thanks for sharing symptoms Michele!

Morning Britt! I think if it were me, I would take my normal time temp (i.e. 7:30am), provided that between 6:55am and 7:35am, you just went back to sleep, since it's supposed to be a waking temp, without moving around or talking. Have you used an opk today? Please do send a pic of your kitty!! You too Nicole!! I love our little furry animals :)

Britt - you could always try using the FF temp adjuster also...?

Nicole - thanks for sharing your update - it sounds promising! I'm optimistic for you! You seem to be in good hands and it's great that they're following up with you so carefully. I'm keeping my fx'd for you, and I really really hope it's a sticky little bean! :)

The kittens are sooooooooo cute, and silly fluffy - but we just found out today that DH is actually allergic to cats! haha - the irony! He has been sneezing a lot and eyes a bit itchy, so we thought we'd get him tested. Apparently the only way to cure himself of the allergy is to take 15 shots over 15 weeks, following by 1 shot a month for 3 years! Not sure yet if we'll do that, we'll see. We're not getting rid of the kitties though! DH and I love them way too much! :)

The shots work! I have been getting allergy shots the last 18 months and my cat allergies are almost completely gone. I have no respiratory allergies anymore, but if they scratch me, my skin still swells up a bit. I noticed a decrease in allergies within 1-2 months after starting the shots, though.
Good luck!

Aw, Hibiscus, thanks so much for the info! DH feels better about taking the shots after I told him what you've been through. Did you have any side effects to the shots?

Britt - sorry, I forgot to answer your question earlier, no signs of O for me yet - cm is still sticky/creamy and I don't feel the bloated feeling I usually get before O...but I'm going for another scan at 10am tomorrow morning, so FS will be able to let me know whether my follies have woken up yet! Had an awesome yoga class tonight :)

Aw, Hibiscus, thanks so much for the info! DH feels better about taking the shots after I told him what you've been through. Did you have any side effects to the shots?

Britt - sorry, I forgot to answer your question earlier, no signs of O for me yet - cm is still sticky/creamy and I don't feel the bloated feeling I usually get before O...but I'm going for another scan at 10am tomorrow morning, so FS will be able to let me know whether my follies have woken up yet! Had an awesome yoga class tonight :)

Nope, no side effects other than local site itchiness for a few minutes (and usually not even that). No actual drugs involved. It's actually just a bit of homeopathy. They start by injecting you with a teeny tiny amount of the allergens, then gradually increase it so your immune system gets more and more acclimated to the allergens. I'm in the final stage right now, at a maintenance level. I'm getting shots of allergens at a 1:1 concentration. When I started, I think it was like 1:10,000 concentration. Big difference!

i hope the follies are waking up for you hon!!! :coffee: :rofl:

You have been right about everything so far in my cycle, thanks for the advice. So weird that I would i get ewcm almost a week before O, so strange..oh well.
I believe i am gearing up for the real O very soon though, maybe today (with the temp drop) DH and I have an apt this evening if you know what i mean :)
hugs,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back