Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh Hibiscus, can't wait to find out too.

Hee hee Joli, I did have a bit of a chuckle about your hair 'loss' issue - my gosh, havent even thought about things like that yet - i will be the same lol. I prefer bare, but hmmm, it's a bit vulnerable for sure! Will check in later re your appt.

mwa

Hey everyone! Thanks for your kind messages. I am glad to have people to talk to that feel the same way about having a baby as I do. I’m feeling a bit better today, not as sick. I don’t remember feeling so crappy after the methotrexate before but DH says I did. I over-estimated my weight by 10 pounds but I don’t think that would make a big difference. I’m so forgetful, my mom told me to bring a pot over and get some chilli and I left the house with a garbage bag. :doh: I should get a call today to set up my follow appointment and arrange for the blood work, really hoping the methotrexate works again. I am not going to give you a novel like yesterday!:thumbup: I’m quite a talker in general and can really go on when I’m upset but thanks for reading!

Joli: can’t wait for your update on the scan! I hope you get good news! You must be more than ready for a vacation! I can’t imagine working 22 hour days with all of the appointments and j=injections. I hope you have a great, relaxing trip. I’ll miss you being on the thread! Thanks for the info, I wasn’t told about unblocking the tube(s) The dr I saw with the last one said “if you keep having ectopic, ectopic, ectopic then you do in-vitro” I’m happy to be seeing someone else this time. Do you know much about the procedure? I think I will look it up later on. Thanks again! :hugs:

Tiger4me: Thanks! I know there is still hope of having a baby even if both tubes are blocked. I just don’t want to lose hope of having a baby soon. If we have to go the IVF route it will be years before we can get enough money together and the thought of waiting years just makes me so sad, I always thought I would have a lot of babies and I’m finding it hard to accept that I might not. Wow there I go again...sorry for being so depressing. :blush: How are you doing? I haven’t checked your chart today but last time I did it was looking good! When are you going to start testing? I hope this is your month and think it’s so sweet that you already have some things for your little one.

Hibiscus: I’m sorry about your losses, thank you for understanding that it’s a hard time. :hugs: Sometimes I think I take the ectopics too hard but I just find it so upsetting. I hope FF confirms ov soon for you, did you end up bding last night just in case? I’ll be chart stalking you today to see if you ov’d! :dust:

2016: How was stewart lee? I hope you’re feeling okay today! Thank you again for your messages, I can’t promise you won’t get another page or two of rambling in the next few days. :hugs:

Hi Ladies! - am typing this on my blackberry on the way to the airport - woohoo! So had my scan, rubbish follies - I now have 4 follies around 12mm, growing sooo slowly, but FS seems to think that's ok?! Have an appointment with SA FS on Mon, so hope the follies can grow whilst I'm more chilled out over the weekend. Felt soooo silly lying on the table completely bare! Oh well, lucky FS! Haha!

I will touch base whenever I get the chance - I look forward to your updates! Will be back in HK on 18th Feb.

Lots and lots of baby dust to all of you!!! xxx

Nicole, just a quick message, please feel free to keep sharing, we love your rambles! I also wante to tell you, before I knew we had problems, I totally ignored all info on ivf, but have read lots now. 60% chance to get pregnant vs the natural way of 20%! if iui doesn't work for us for 3 cycles, we will get a loan out to do ivf. Interest rates are very low right now in this economy, and worth every penny if we get out little babe! At the airport now, will miss you guys!! X

Morning, All!
Well, no BD last night. We "tried" but DH just wasn't in the mood. Oh well. If yesterday was the day, hopefully there were some swimmers left...

FF drew in the line on my chart for CD18. That would make me 3 dpo. It just doesn't look right to me. What do y'all think?

Hey, I'm not sure but I actually thought yesterday that you may have ov'd on cd 18, I get so confused with charting! When do you think you ov'd? I always think that we have a better idea in a lot of ways that FF. cd 18 would be good for you though, lots of bding on cd 17!

Hey, I'm not sure but I actually thought yesterday that you may have ov'd on cd 18, I get so confused with charting! When do you think you ov'd? I always think that we have a better idea in a lot of ways that FF. cd 18 would be good for you though, lots of bding on cd 17!

So confusing! If I were just going on EWCM, I would have said CD18, as well. I had EWCM from CD17-19, and was completely gone by the night of CD19.
However, I had a ton of cramps on CD 19 and 20, so who knows. Argh!

I also think it's weird that my temp increase is really not much. Maybe I didn't O at all?!? The last 2 months, my temp went up quite a bit and it was obvious when O occurred. Maybe this has something to do with cold weather.
I guess we'll just have to see what happens tomorrow.
I am trying not to get too stressed about this. Must repeat: "there's always next month." It's crazy how wrapped up in this I become.

Thanks for your input!

hi joli thanks for asking! I am feeling much better now! thankyou! Cant beleive im 10 whole weeks tomorrow!!! double figures!! whoo hoo!!

how is everyone else?

Looks like our recruitment drive hasn't yielded any results :(
What are we, lepers?? (As Seinfeld would say: "Not that there's anything wrong with that")

I'm gonna go try again!

Hi to all of you,

I've been trying to concieve since august 2009, obviously no success as yet, think I'm due to hpt on monday 8th feb, but am starting to lose track, it would be nice If I can join you lovely people through this turbulant journey.

take care, sending you all luv, luck and strength

xmagsx :kiss:

Hi to all of you,

I've been trying to concieve since august 2009, obviously no success as yet, think I'm due to hpt on monday 8th feb, but am starting to lose track, it would be nice If I can join you lovely people through this turbulant journey.

take care, sending you all luv, luck and strength

xmagsx :kiss:

We wold love to have you--yay!
2016 updates the first post with stats, so hopefully she can do that soon.

Can't wait to see your BFP :)

Thanks Hibiscus07

It great to find somewhere that I fit in, my soul purpose in life is becoming preg, becomming a tad obsessive about it all, hard not to
Anyhoo, look forward to getting to know you all

xmagsx

hibiscus...I LOVE Seinfeld! I wonder if nobody has come to join us because they are shy joining an already established group :shrug: They don't know what they are missing! :rofl:
As for your chart, I am with FF on the CD18 thing as you normally have slow rising temps to start with. Hopefully it will shoot up tomorrow and it will be clearer.
Saying that - I can't seem to even read my own bloody charts! I am still trying to decide what day I actually ovd last cycle (not that it matters now but for statistical purposes). You can set FF to use one of 3 ovulation detection methods. If I do that, it puts my ov date on 3 DIFFERENT possible days :dohh:.....see below.
What do y'all think?

joli...I read that whole article you posted the other day. It was really excellent :thumbup: It did bring me to a conclusion though - the process of conception and pregnancy is the most complicated intricate process only a true miracle could make it happen! I will be thinking of you at your appointment on Monday. Really hope they treat you well down there in my homeland :hugs: Did you know they call Cape Town "The Mother City"? Sounds like a good place to go become a momma then :flower:

LittleAurora...bimmin 'ek! Double digits! That is fantastic! :yipee:

Nicole...Stewart Lee was AMAZING! He always is. What a pity I was so exhausted after work I was struggling to keep my eyes open at the end. :sleep:
You will notice I have added a new line on the front page for us girls who are taking a brief break from TTC. I am keeping you company there because we're kind of NTNP this cycle. Hope that's ok. Are you going to keep up with the charting? I reckon if you do you will get your cycle really sussed getting you all ready when you are back to TTC again.
The doc suggested to me getting the tube dye test done if I am not successful a few months down the line. I have seen a number of women on this site have the test done, get told both their tubes are blocked, then get a healthy bfp the next cycle because the dye miraculously cleared them. I saw some accupressure points to release blockages in the body. I will look them up and let you know. x

Attachments

• cycle5_adv.jpg
    cycle5_adv.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 12
  • cycle5_research.jpg
    cycle5_research.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 13
  • cycle5_fam.jpg
    cycle5_fam.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 9
Front page is updated! Welcome Maggsy11! :flower:

We are so happy to have you! This has been such a successfull team we are getting thin on the ground! Hope you get your :bfp: in the next few days. Good or bad we will be here for you! :hugs:

hibiscus...I LOVE Seinfeld! I wonder if nobody has come to join us because they are shy joining an already established group :shrug: They don't know what they are missing! :rofl:
As for your chart, I am with FF on the CD18 thing as you normally have slow rising temps to start with. Hopefully it will shoot up tomorrow and it will be clearer.
Saying that - I can't seem to even read my own bloody charts! I am still trying to decide what day I actually ovd last cycle (not that it matters now but for statistical purposes). You can set FF to use one of 3 ovulation detection methods. If I do that, it puts my ov date on 3 DIFFERENT possible days :dohh:.....see below.
What do y'all think?

I looked at all 3 several times and I can see how any of them might work!
After my final expert review, however, I'm gonna go with CD 19 because the CD20 temp is above any of your pre-O temps. It's consistent with your CM, too. I don't buy that it would be CD21, because you didn't have any EWCM that day. What do you think? Were you crampy on a particular day?

It's interesting---I tried all 3 of FF's chart analysis methods and they all came back with CD18. Phew...that makes me feel a little better about it. I just don't understand why my temp is still so darn low!I've never had a post-O temp this low.
2016--you're right about my temps normally getting a slow start, in any case. We'll see how 4 DPO looks.

Hi girls! I'm hoping I can join everyone...you ladies seem wonderful! (and of course have a wonderful success rate!! :))

I am currently on CD 35, AF was supposed to arrive two days ago.

I look forward to sharing our journies together!

~Genna~

Woo hoo two new recruits - Welcome to the team maggsy and GennaLynne! My gosh you're both about to test - how exciting! I hope you both get your BFPs this month, but if you do you have to stick around for a bit as you just joined us - haha ;-)

2016 and Hibiscus - your O charts are a little bit tricky as you both had lots of EWCM - with my limited knowledge I can only consider that perhaps go as late as possible when it appears as I think it's closer to the end of EWCM appearing that you O. Is that about right?

Woo hoo Joli you're on holidays in the MOTHER CITY - wow how meant to be is that?! I totally agree with everyone about the miracle of conceiving - my gosh - I read that article to Joli. Nic you should read it too as the journey for the sperm to reach the egg is incredible - they have to fit through the tiniest of canal thingies I'm not surprised at the percentages of getting pregnant anymore.

Fx'd and loads of baby dust for us all. I'm late for work so better run. xox

One of my best friends just found out tonight that she's pregnant--woohoo!
I'm really excited for her. She's really freaked out, not sure if she's ready even though they were sort of trying. She's telling me I HAVE to get pregnant this month so she doesn't have to go it alone. Pressure! haha
I really hope I am...eek

Firstly, welcome GennaLynne! :flower: I have added you to the front page! :af: is 2 days late you say? Have you tested? Very exciting! Look forward to moving you to graduates soon. :hugs:

Shall we do some introductions for the benefit of the new girls? You can see everyone is on the front page - either waiting to ov, in the TWW or "on a break" for one reason or another. And then of course we have the graduates! :dance:
Some of us who chart have links on our signatures or attached to our names on the first page. My name is 2016 because that is the year we were originally going to start TTC (so much for that idea!) Came off Cerazette BCP mid August 2009 and got pregnant first cycle. That turned out to be ectopic and I have been trying ever since with suspected low progesterone/luteal phase defect.

hibiscus...thanks for looking at my chart. I agree CD19 seems to make the most sense and it gives me a 12 day LP which isn't too shabby is it? I always have fertile CM on ov day and it tends to finish up immediately after ov or a day or two later (first chart excluded because I didn't know how to read CM then).
Don't worry too much about your low temps. I bet money it skyrockets today! :happydance:

Taebomama...are you ok? haven't seen you around but looked back at your ticker and I see it's moved to CD3 so I moved you on the front page. Hope this is ok. Sorry :af: got you (if she did).

Happy 10 weeks LittleAurora, Happy 8 weeks Tink! :yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back