Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mummytobe...welcome :flower:
Yes you do start counting from the first day of your period, so that would make you day 6 (CD6) today. When to count for ov depends on the length of your cycles. Most women don't actually ov on day 14 even those with regular 28 day cycles. Do you know how long your cycle is?

No 2016 i have no idea how long my cycle is.. i guess i should figure it out this month than hey :) fingers crossed :) i think it is normal but i was on the pill for so long it is hard to tell what my normal cycle is.... which sucks but oh well :)
How your well.... :) :)

Hi Ladies :flower: I've enjoyed the 101s as I didn't know much of your history either. I'm glad to be sharing your ttc journeys with you :kiss:

Welcome mummy to be! You've come to the right place to learn about your cycles and get a BFP. I hope you get yours soon too. And good luck for your wedding day next weekend, exciting times for you. Maybe you will conceive a honeymoon baby?!

Hi Nicole, nice to hear from you hon. I read about your new Dr... I wouldn't feel embarrassed about asking too many questions - it's your body and your baby so if you're not sure why they're doing something then I'd definitely ask. Atleast that way you may have some idea of why the doc is getting so many tests and delaying making a decision. AFM well so much for being patient lol, I want to test tomorrow!!! I know 10dpo will be too early and I don't want to get disappointed. And yes OH is very happy I'm waiting, he doesn't like the negatives either so we're probably wimps rather than patient lol.

Hi MommyMichele! Sorry to hear you're a bit tired and thanks for making the effort to say hello.

Congrats on your baby bump and new maternity jeans LittleAurora - too cute.

Hibiscus, woo hoo your temp shot up - good call 2016. Seems like the cramps are normal for you hon, so a great sign from previous.

Hi Britt, of course we didn't forget you :wave: My 2ww is going ok I'm 9dpo - same as you, but going sooo muuuuch loooonger than your 2ww. Wish I was in the Carribean too - I love pina coladas but not even drinking :growlmad: Temps looking good... waiting waiting. Meant to best testing when AF due on 14dpo but that ain't gonna happen lol. I wanna test tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh: I have one early test in the cupboard and bought 2 digital ones today eek.

Heeeyyy Joli, lovely to hear from you but I agree with Hubby, even though I miss you already, chill for at least a couple of days lol. Looking forward to hearing about your appointment on Monday.

2016, and your appt is Monday too, you two have something going on there ;;) Good luck x

:flasher:

Hi All-
Welcome, Mummy to be!

5 dpo here. Temp still high--phew. Having some weird mild cramps still, but I don't feel too concerned about it. It does seem normal based on previous months.

I'm ready to be 10 dpo so I can test!

Another quick update. When I just went to the BR, I had a HUGE glob of EWCM. Hmmmmm interesting!
When I got pregnant before I had weird jelly-like CM, but I think that was later, like 9+ dpo.
I don't think I can put that on my FF chart, though, because it will change my O date. I'll try and see what happens.

hibiscus...think it might make your crosshairs dotted. I just add "custom signs" and record it separately so it doesnt confust little FFs brain lol.

First of all, welcome Mummy To Be!

Second, I haven't been posting yet because I've been trying to catch up on the 111 pages you guys have here! You ladies are busy!

Thirdly, 2016, I noticed on the front page you had put test? beside my name. I tested this morning and....BFP! This is obv. a very lucky group! I think DH and I are still in shock....

Maggsy when are you testing??

Hibiscus - I've been having those same "pulling" uncomfortable cramps as well for the past week! Fingers crossed that its a good sign for you!

Awwww congratulations GennaLynne :) Well done huni!! Very happy for you!!! i bet your very excited :)

Now on 7CD :( Can it go any slower lol.
Thankfully i get married in 5 days and that will kinda be my focus for the next week lol.... Plus i will be OVing 2 days after the wedding!!! HONEYMOON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed girls!!!

Where is everyone????
I am in Central Queensland Australia :)

GennaLynne!!!!! Graduated already!! Congratulations! You can have a gold graduate badge now and if you click on the badge on pg1 it should take you to the Aphrodites page in first tri :hugs: What should I put you down as? 4w1d?

Mummy to be...honeymoon baby - how romantic! :dance: all the best for your wedding! :flower: Where you going for your honeymoon?
I am originally from South Africa, this is the 10th year I have lived in England.

First of all, welcome Mummy To Be!

Second, I haven't been posting yet because I've been trying to catch up on the 111 pages you guys have here! You ladies are busy!

Thirdly, 2016, I noticed on the front page you had put test? beside my name. I tested this morning and....BFP! This is obv. a very lucky group! I think DH and I are still in shock....

Maggsy when are you testing??

Hibiscus - I've been having those same "pulling" uncomfortable cramps as well for the past week! Fingers crossed that its a good sign for you!

Wow!! Congrats! See? This is a lucky group haha :thumbup:

Ooh I hope the weird sensations are a good sign. Did you have a weird feeling of pressure about your pubic bone?

Congratulations GennaLynne - that was quick, really happy for you.

Hibiscus, 2016 is right, FF puts dotted crosshairs even when you say Wet CM. I still left it in but you'll see on mine that when it compares fertility signs it will say you could have ovulated in two dates, not just one. Although it notes you can have several patches of EWCM over the one cycle. I think they put this down to high estrogen when your temps go down a bit in the luteal phase.

AFM I'm sad :cry: I temped and I shot up to 36.93 and tested - BFN. Felt queasy in bed, then an hour later had bright pink wipe and feel queasy now - prob feel sick from the disappointment. If headache follows today or tomorrow I'm definitely out. This is where the waiting game sux.

Mummy to be I'm in Perth WA. I love QLD, specially the weather.

Congratulations GennaLynne - that was quick, really happy for you.

Hibiscus, 2016 is right, FF puts dotted crosshairs even when you say Wet CM. I still left it in but you'll see on mine that when it compares fertility signs it will say you could have ovulated in two dates, not just one. Although it notes you can have several patches of EWCM over the one cycle. I think they put this down to high estrogen when your temps go down a bit in the luteal phase.

AFM I'm sad :cry: I temped and I shot up to 36.93 and tested - BFN. Felt queasy in bed, then an hour later had bright pink wipe and feel queasy now - prob feel sick from the disappointment. If headache follows today or tomorrow I'm definitely out. This is where the waiting game sux.

Mummy to be I'm in Perth WA. I love QLD, specially the weather.

Thanks!
I just added a custom symptom, per 2016's suggestion. Good to know you can do that.

Don't feel too badly about the BFN just yet! It's still so early. Your temp going up is excellent and you're still in for the month, imo. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you. I was really worried about the bright pink spotting but it stopped and turned to tiny bits of brownish pink. Will see how temp goes tomorrow.

I thought I'd do the same as you but FF changed my O date back to CD10 and says I'm 12dpo. No idea anymore so will just leave it without those dotted crosshairs.

congrats!! this is a very lucky thread I think!!

Im from Northern Ireland!! and its very very cold today! but at least its dry! lol

Morning ladies!!

I am 5 weeks today!! I am so happy to be saying that! I hope you all get to say it very soon!

The Good: NAPS!! Love them!
The Bad: I don't fit my DD bras anymore.

Morning all!
Temp same as the last couple days, still woke up with the mild cramping and weird pressure in lower abdomen and hips. CM after the glob of ewcm/jelly stuff (sorry for TMI) has been creamy ever since.

Tiger4me--your temp looks great. Woohoo!

Thanks everyone! 2016 - The Clear Blue test yesterday said I'm between 4 - 5 weeks. So 4w2d will work. I will let you know what the dr. says when I see her.

Mummy to be - congrats on the wedding! This will be a very busy week for you I'm sure! My fingers are crossed for your honeymoon baby! In answer to your question I'm in Ontario, Canada. Freezing my butt off currently!

Hibiscus - yes its a very lucky thread! I'm still having that really weird feeling of pressure on my right side, right above my pubic bone. Its hard to explain - kind of like an uncomfortable pulling nagging sensation that will occasionally turn into a slight cramp. Is that anything like you're feeling??

Oh Hibiscus, I meant to add that I've had lots of creamy CM too - never really stopped after OV. My fingers are so very crossed for you!! When is it time for you to test??

Tiger4me - I'm sorry about the BFN - its so disheartening - but as Hibiscus said its still early!

Hi Everyone! Just a quick note from me, as I'm sitting in an internet cafe whilst DH patiently waits for me to write to you! Huge congratulations to you GennaLynne! What amazing news! How long have you been TTC?

Tiger4me, don't feel bad yet - you're not down and out until AF officially arrives! I'm still rooting for ya!

Nothing new yet from me... I don't feel as if follies have been getting any bigger, I don't feel bloated or anything, so am dubious on how my progress is...but I'll be seeing my Cape Town FS tomorrow, so fx'd that things are looking on track!

2016, thanks for all of the awesome suggestions of places to see!! I have only been to CT once before (it's where we got engaged), but we didn't get to see that much because our time was so short. Today we went to Stellenbosch to do wine and cheese tasting (thought i might as well enjoy it before my IUI!), and we also went to a lion rescue sanctuary...very cool!

I miss you guys! I will write again tomorrow hopefully with an update from FS.

xoxo

Jaxvipe......how's it going hun? Where the heck has your eggy got to! Tell her to hurry the hell up and appear already!
hibiscus07......looking good on the temps! :thumbup:
Britt11.......maybe FF will give you crosshairs tomorrow! :dance:
Joli.....I love Stellenbosch. My aunt lives in Franschoek which is one town along. Lovely out that way. I was going to suggest wine tasting but didn't know if you were travelling very far out of Cape Town. Best of luck with the appt tomorrow
Mommy to be & TaeboMama & Ladybird28....are you all ok? The start of a cycle is always so boring!
soon2bewifey & Maggsy.....How's it going - you tested yet?
Tiger4me.....12dpo.....don't worry about the stupid negative test. It was probably faulty :smug: try another tomorrow...:hugs: :dust:
nicole3108....how you feeling hun? I hope the meds are working and you aren't in too much pain. :hugs:

Michele...thanks for dropping by, I was meaning to come over to the 1st tri thread and wish you happy 5 weeks and Devi happy 8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back