Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I loooove sharing TMI with y'all, I had to tell you that I had another round of unusual CM. Very slippery, almost fertile-looking. Not like the glob of EWCM/jelly I had a couple of days ago, but still interesting. In between these couple of incidents, I've just had a ton of creamy-lotiony stuff.
I want to allow myself to get excited about all of these little signs, but I don't want to be let down with a BFN. Deep breath...

hey aurora, nice to meet you too... a fellow biker I see! Congrats on the bfp! Me and DH are bike demons too, we have a zx10r which we lurve but cause of this rotten weather it hasnt been out of the garage for months :growlmad:

cool bike! I had a CBR 600 RR Cant ride now Im prego any way! but i really really miss it!!!:cry: but its not worth the risk of falling off! I had a terrible crash a few years ago and nearly died!

Hi LittleAurora, we're going to a moonlight cinema on the Sat night and then a music concert all day on V.Day, can't wait.

WOW! sounds romantic!! what film is showing?

How are the rest of you girlies?!?!

My big scan is tomorrow!! whoo hoo trying not to burst with excitement lol :happydance:

Hello ladies,
As for me- I had cramping (serious cramping) at 3, 4 and 5dpo to the point where i had a couple of drinks to numb it lol.. but nothing since...so not sure if thats a good thing.
Girls, can someone please look at my chart and give me their advice. I am soo confused, here is the heartbreaking part. I got a bfp yesterday on a pink preg test, and not even a faint line a very good line but dont get too excited, it was an error- how does that happen, so heartbroken!!!! I already told DH too....so not good. Anyway, decided to take another one last night and totally negative so waited a few hours and another one- still nothing!! so when I woke up this morning, I took the same test and a FRER and totally negative. so yesterdays was a mistake, how cruel. I should take a pic and show you guys, its still on there, 24 hours later....agghhh
I really have no other symptoms except a wicked cold but I was in the Dominican in a hotel room with someone who was sick, so thats likely nothing.
Oh, no spotting at all this cycle, unlike the last 2 cycles. Help girls, this one is so ohard.

:hugs::hugs:

Britt - dont feel messed up cuz of the error bfp .. you are WAY WAY early to test hun.. wait another 4 days ( i know i know 4 days ) but it will save you all the false heartbreak - remember i waited till 15 dpo. No unnessesary spotting so that is good right?

tiger for me - charts look good hun - you are 14 DPO did you test yet?

Hi girls,

Hey Britt, welcome back. I looked at your chart, I could swear you o'd 2 days earlier... usually the peak occurs after you've already o'd because the burst of the follicle produces progesterone - look how your temp skyrocketed on CD13. Even if you are 11dpo it's still too early for a BFP - I tested at 12/14dpo and got a BFN so I know how you feel. Do you know why FF gave you have dotted crosshairs? Sorry don't want to add to any confusion, but it just stood out. If so, it means your dip could be imp at day 8 and I found once that occurred my temp recovered, then went back up. I've found it interesting how some luteal phase temp patterns match the pre o temp patterns ie mine seems to go up then dip a couple of times, then go up and repeats. It's happened in the luteal phase too - might be a pattern for you too? I also noticed I had wet cm after creamy, and my bbs weren't as sore after 10/12 dpo, could def be symptoms.

Hey Hibiscus, your temp patterns seem to have a recovery dip too, and you're 8dpo so could be imp dip too. My guess is it will go back up in a day or two.

2016, I like your pma, relaxed is so good and that way your new dr appt will arrive before you know it and fx'd you won't even need it!

Hey LittleBiker girl, my OH has a CBR 600 (i think it's 600). The movie is Sherlock Holmes which I heard is good.

Thanks Devi, yes I tested 12 and 14dpo (but that could be 10/12dpo due to o'd discrepancy) so still waiting... fx'd. Temp went up this morn so so far so good. I have lower ab pains near my pelvis and have a really full feeling down there as of today so something's goin on. Still gassy lol.

:hugs:

Hi girls,

Hey Britt, welcome back. I looked at your chart, I could swear you o'd 2 days earlier... usually the peak occurs after you've already o'd because the burst of the follicle produces progesterone - look how your temp skyrocketed on CD13. Even if you are 11dpo it's still too early for a BFP - I tested at 12/14dpo and got a BFN so I know how you feel. Do you know why FF gave you have dotted crosshairs? Sorry don't want to add to any confusion, but it just stood out. If so, it means your dip could be imp at day 8 and I found once that occurred my temp recovered, then went back up. I've found it interesting how some luteal phase temp patterns match the pre o temp patterns ie mine seems to go up then dip a couple of times, then go up and repeats. It's happened in the luteal phase too - might be a pattern for you too? I also noticed I had wet cm after creamy, and my bbs weren't as sore after 10/12 dpo, could def be symptoms.

Hey Hibiscus, your temp patterns seem to have a recovery dip too, and you're 8dpo so could be imp dip too. My guess is it will go back up in a day or two.

2016, I like your pma, relaxed is so good and that way your new dr appt will arrive before you know it and fx'd you won't even need it!

Hey LittleBiker girl, my OH has a CBR 600 (i think it's 600). The movie is Sherlock Holmes which I heard is good.

Thanks Devi, yes I tested 12 and 14dpo (but that could be 10/12dpo due to o'd discrepancy) so still waiting... fx'd. Temp went up this morn so so far so good. I have lower ab pains near my pelvis and have a really full feeling down there as of today so something's goin on. Still gassy lol.

Wow, that's interesting. I haven't heard of the recovery dip stuff. Looking at my chart, maybe that is the case. A dip on CD16 could have been a rise in estrogen, followed by an abrupt rise in progesterone on CD17. So, maybe CD18 is wrong. Hmm...
I could be 10 dpo then. Time to test! I was actually thinking I might break down and do it tomorrow. Maybe I should wait! No I shouldn't. Yes I should! (That's a bit of my internal struggle haha)

Hi girls,

Hi Tiger4me,
thanks for the advice. Actually i was going to take the CD13 temp out as i had a bad infection that day, so maybe that is why my temp was up the one day? or maybe it is an early O, who knows. According to all the charts i was suppose to O on cd15 which i did according to FF and i did get the positive opk's just before and then the sore b.b's after....so who knows hey, the cm didnt match though? What is dotted crosshairs? Not sure what all that means, this is my first cycle charting.
I am sicker than a dog today, caught a cold in Dominican and i have a wicked headache probably from our temp change in Cgy. Aggghh, no symptoms really except extreme bloat and extreme fatigue, but i am jet-lagged and ill.

everything sounds really good though Tiger4me, i looked at your chart and great temps and no AF, :happydance::happydance: Are you testing again tomorrow?

How about you Hibiscus are you going to test then?? :) fx'd for you

How is 2016 and Joli??? I think Joli is still out of commission on vacation

talk soon and thanks for the feedback on my chart!!!

Haha, I should have known you would want to test then Hibiscus lol. Good luck x

No probs Britt, sorry to hear you're ill and yes, that would make your temp skyrocket of course, so that makes sense. But it is strange the CM doesn't match. I might read up on that a bit more.

Well ladies, sorry to disappoint but I got AF today :cry: I had different type cramps this morning and they stopped, but I felt bloated. Then AF arrived lunchtime. I was so gutted, it all looked promising. My temp must've been wrong this morning? OH has been so sweet and understanding. Thanks so much for cheering me on :kiss:

:dust:

Haha, I should have known you would want to test then Hibiscus lol. Good luck x

No probs Britt, sorry to hear you're ill and yes, that would make your temp skyrocket of course, so that makes sense. But it is strange the CM doesn't match. I might read up on that a bit more.

Well ladies, sorry to disappoint but I got AF today :cry: I had different type cramps this morning and they stopped, but I felt bloated. Then AF arrived lunchtime. I was so gutted, it all looked promising. My temp must've been wrong this morning? OH has been so sweet and understanding. Thanks so much for cheering me on :kiss:

:dust:

Oh no! I'm so sorry about AF :( I know how disappointing that is...
On to next month!

ahhh so sorry Tiger4me, everything was pointing into the right direction. Great PMA though, next cycle will be yours!
hugs,

Scan went so well!!! she sucked her thumb and slept the whole time! lol....The midwife was even able to show us the cord! and she made a coment on how nice and thick it was! lol

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0501.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0502.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0503.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0504.jpg

Scan went so well!!! she sucked her thumb and slept the whole time! lol....The midwife was even able to show us the cord! and she made a coment on how nice and thick it was! lol

Aww! Thanks for sharing. Sooo cute :)
Congrats, and please keep us in the loop as things progress. Can't wait for the next one!

ahhhh tooo cute! and "she" sucked her thumb, i didnt think you could find out that early? :)
so happy for you

How you doing this morning Hibiscus? you and I are very close, i am 10dpo, any symptoms?
hugs,

ahhhh tooo cute! and "she" sucked her thumb, i didnt think you could find out that early? :)
so happy for you

How you doing this morning Hibiscus? you and I are very close, i am 10dpo, any symptoms?
hugs,

Hi Britt--I'm doing OK. Temp looked good this AM. As for symptoms, I've had weird dully achy cramps and pressure ever since O-time, pretty much. Occasional nausea, occasional sore boobs. However, I just don't have the feeling that this is the month. When I got pregnant before, I had a really good feeling about it. My boobs were killing me pretty early on. So...I don't want to give up hope yet, but I'm not convinced i'm preg. Oh well...

What about you??

so happy for you

hugs,

Ooh, I just checked your chart. Temps looking great!!

thanks Hibiscus, so are yours!!!
Most of my preg friends and my sister told me that they really only had sore b.b's with their first pregnancy....for some reason the second and thirds it usually doesnt happen, so dont take that as a symptom for sure. The pressure and cramps are really good signs!

as for me, well its hard to tell because i still have a cold from the Dominican so generally i feel awful. I have had a massive headache for 2 days- brutal! No sore b.b's not a lot of cm but extremely fatigued. I had pretty bad cramps from 3-5dpo but thats it, but again i was in the Dominican so it could have been something I ate. so confused about this cycle. Not thinking this is it for me too as yesterday i had a drop of blood (just one) but from past cycles spotting has not been good for me....agghhh
when are you testing????
Hugs,

i found one remaining internet cheapie hcg stick (expecting more in the mail, of course!) and stupidly took it. It was stark white---argh! why did i do that?? way to make myself feel like crap!
i took an lh stick at the same time and that was light. not that it means anything.
what did i expect for 9 dpo and 3rd morning urine??
I think i'll do an FRER tomorrow AM.

i found one remaining internet cheapie hcg stick (expecting more in the mail, of course!) and stupidly took it. It was stark white---argh! why did i do that?? way to make myself feel like crap!
i took an lh stick at the same time and that was light. not that it means anything.

:rofl: because we are women and we really want this, I do the same hon!!! Also because you hear of so many women on this board getting BFP's at like 8dpo...anyway, we just have to wait of course I guess.

Speaking of which... :haha:i did an IC as well this mornign and I got another stupid evap, its definitely an evap, I it happend after the 5 mins and the line is way over closer to the second line (i know from the opk's that the second line should be in the same spot a normal distance away) agggh, so frustrating. Has that happend to you on the tests? I bought mine from earlypregnancy.com

Fx'd for you hon!

:rofl: because we are women and we really want this, I do the same hon!!! Also because you hear of so many women on this board getting BFP's at like 8dpo...anyway, we just have to wait of course I guess.

Speaking of which... :haha:i did an IC as well this mornign and I got another stupid evap, its definitely an evap, I it happend after the 5 mins and the line is way over closer to the second line (i know from the opk's that the second line should be in the same spot a normal distance away) agggh, so frustrating. Has that happend to you on the tests? I bought mine from earlypregnancy.com

Fx'd for you hon!

Oh yes indeed, I've had the evaps. They are a killer. Argh!
I got my sticks from Amazon. The brand for this last batch is the highly reputable Wondfo corporation (I'm kidding. I've never heard of them. Who the heck is this Wondfo?)
I think the next ones arriving in the mail, also through Amazon, are from Baby Hopes. I had them once before I think I liked them a little better. They aren't quite as skinny as the Wondfo sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back