Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww no fair! :cry: Will you post tomorrows pic?

its funny the "pregnancy points" on FF keep going down each day for me lol....today i am at a "46% chance" only... what the heck?? :)
cheers,

its funny the "pregnancy points" on FF keep going down each day for me lol....today i am at a "46% chance" only... what the heck?? :)
cheers,

Britt. that damn thing is so faulty.. never went above 16 for me. lol.. so 46% is pretty damn good.

Hibuscus - All the best !!!!! :happydance:

cheers,

Britt. that damn thing is so faulty.. never went above 16 for me. lol.. so 46% is pretty damn good.

Hibuscus - All the best !!!!! :happydance:

Thanks, Devi!

My stupid FF pts are 72 now, but they've been that high on BFN months, so I don't think they mean anything!

Yeah they're crap - I had 98 points last cycle and, last time I checked....NOPE...not pregnant :rofl:

thanks Devi!!
So testing tomorrow, wish me luck.
have had some cramps today so I hope AF isnt around the corner...
cheers,

OK, so I broke down and took pics with my cell phone. Sorry that they aren't very clear. Not that there's much to see, anyway...

So, what do y'all think? No line? It's so early. Hmm...

Attachments

• IMG00362-20100211-1520.jpg
    IMG00362-20100211-1520.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG00363-20100211-1521.jpg
    IMG00363-20100211-1521.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 12
hey, its really fuzzy so i can barely make out anything on it, (even the writing preg/not preg isnt clear)
the question is do you see any kind of a line that is pink? even if its super faint if you can see a faint pink line, its a BFP! i have never gotten any hint of a line on a FRER before.
i have everything crossed for you hon
hugs,

hey, its really fuzzy so i can barely make out anything on it, (even the writing preg/not preg isnt clear)
the question is do you see any kind of a line that is pink? even if its super faint if you can see a faint pink line, its a BFP! i have never gotten any hint of a line on a FRER before.
i have everything crossed for you hon
hugs,

I think it's a BFN. when i squint i can kind of see something but not an obvious pink line. I'll just have to re-test. boo

Thanks for posting the pic. I am finding it difficult to see anything but I think that's the blurring. If the line is super faint the pic has to be crystal clear to see anything.
I still have high hopes for you because you are only 10dpo and it wasn't FMU (although many people are now saying FMU isn't always the best):shrug:

Look forward to tomorrows test! Come on pink line! :dust:

Its so nice to read all of your updates! Hibiscus and Britt, I really do hope this is your month! Britt - I hope you feel better soon, you poor thing!

Tiger - surreal dream! Its amazing how much your subconscious mind has power over your body...so you never know!!

Thanks for all of your kind messages and thoughts - sorry I haven't been able to 'thank' each one, but the page uploading takes so long on my blackberry! I got a +opk today, and my left ovary with the follies have felt really heavy today, so I guess everything is on track for ovulating tomorrow! Its so strange to know exactly when all this is supposed to happen, and it kinda takes a lot of the magic and mystery away, but what the heck, as long as it works! I guess a lot will depend on exact timing and quality of spermys. We hiked Table Mountain today, and the whole time I was worried about DH's spemys overheating! Lol.

I will send an update tomorrow! X

Yay!!!!! Good luck Hibiscus and Britt.... I will be rooting for you both! Fingers x'd hunnies!!!!! ;) xx

Evening Girls, my first catch up for a few days..sorry!!. Things been a bit mad at work and stuff. Plus my eldest son has just been diagnosed with asthma at 11 so he's been a bit upset thinking he might have to give up his footie etc. Luckily he should be able to keep on with everything as long as he's careful. Plus my mum fellover and broke 2 fingers yesterday. Bit of a nightmare when she's on crutches waiting for a knee replacement and only had an op on her other hand 2 weeks ago.!

Hibiscus - your pic was blurry but I did think I could see something v v feint though, cant wait to see your next pic.
Tiger - so sorry the blasted witch got you, roll on for bfps this month!
2016 - such good news that DH's spermies are jet propelled ;-)

Im a bit out of touch so only managed to scan through posts very quickly so sorry for those I've missed.
Hopefully talk soon,off to bed now, cant keep my eyes open! xx

Hi Ladies, well it's been like a comedy act reading this morning, except for your Mum's accident Ladybird, so sorry to hear about that. It hasn't been a good couple of days for you. There are many sportsmen these days that manage asthma, so if your son does be careful I'm sure he'll be fine. A footballer (aussie rules) with asthma here in Perth won the Brownlow Medal - the top award - so all is not lost.

Hibiscus your temps look amazing! I'd be suprised if you weren't up the duff, so stay away AF cramps, bring on preggo cramps. Can't wait to see your test tomorrow. My temp dropped on the afternoon AF arrived so had no warning grrrr, but not sure if temp was right.

2016, I'm 24th May, so close to your anniversary. I'm Gem, but am more Taurus, and so keeps me grounded.

Joli, yaaaayyyy, you're o'ing soon, woo woo! Don't worry about it being a bit premeditated, the whole temping thing feels like that to me. It doesn't matter the means, only the love and the result. I literally laughed out loud of the image of you hiking up this glorious mountain in beautiful CT worried about your DH's spermies. That will keep me laughing for days!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for feedback on my dream, i think you're right about the body ;-)

Britt, I hope your great temps and illness cause your pregnant too!

Feb might be a big BFP month! Good luck ladies xoxoxox I'm CD 3, blah, but temps seem more consistent now which is good.

ahhh that sucks, still early. I got a BFN at 10dpo, we'll see what tomorrow brings at 12dpo. so far no AF....hoping.

I had quite a day, we had to deal with the police today on one of our rental properties. Apparently our tenants were using it as a huge drug trafficing joint- nice!!!! so now its off to doing up eviction notices ect...oh and the cops broke the door down for the arrest, so you know the mean business. what is wrong with people????

sorry guys i missed a few posts in between (i hate how the email reminder takes you to only one post)
Good to hear from you Ladybird, i hope your son's asthma is mild and can be well controlled. there should be no reason why he would have to quit

Tiger4me- thanks for all your positive comments, i do hope this is your month as well

Joli- ohhh how exciting, sounds like the follies are behaving perfectly. Its actually kind of neat to know exactly when your ovulating. I dont get any sort of O pain, so i never really know until after. FX'd that Friday's procedure is a success. I couldnt help but chuckle about hiking but worrying about DH's sperm overheating :rofl:

:hugs::hugs:

Ummmmm, so I might be out of my mind for not even being able to wait 12 more hours to take a test, but I took a blue dye Walgreens test. I've had skinny blue/grey lines on those before that were BFNs, but I have a light blue line that is full thickness that showed up within about 90 seconds. I showed DH and he saw it, too. I don't fully trust blue dye tests, so I won't consider it a BFP until I see it on a pink dye test. Trying not to get too excited here...

Ummmmm, so I might be out of my mind for not even being able to wait 12 more hours to take a test, but I took a blue dye Walgreens test. I've had skinny blue/grey lines on those before that were BFNs, but I have a light blue line that is full thickness that showed up within about 90 seconds. I showed DH and he saw it, too. I don't fully trust blue dye tests, so I won't consider it a BFP until I see it on a pink dye test. Trying not to get too excited here...

EEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!! :happydance: post it hun!! take a good pic this time though..
thhheeeeehhheee.. even I had a funky positive like blue dye test on 13 DPO(FMU) before my FRER(FMU) test on 15 DPO. Make sure u use FMU with the next one. :thumbup:

EEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!! :happydance: post it hun!! take a good pic this time though..
thhheeeeehhheee.. even I had a funky positive like blue dye test on 13 DPO(FMU) before my FRER(FMU) test on 15 DPO. Make sure u use FMU with the next one. :thumbup:

Eeekkk is right! I increased the contrast so it's easier to see. What do you think???

Sorry it's not good quality, either. All I have is the crappy camera on my Blackberry. I lost the connector cord for my regular digi cam...argh

Attachments

• IMG00374-20100211-1951.jpg
    IMG00374-20100211-1951.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members