Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

yheh i think it was a random, i deleted my girls photos from the thread when i saw the post sorry :blush:

Taebo- I think they are going there end of July-Mid August next year. Which will be good because I'm planning on Moving back there to be closer to all my friends and family in May soooo I'm excited, Only 6 more months :)

2016- Ouchies sounds like a painful experience. I can't imagine only having 4 weeks maternity that's redonk lol

Britt how is everything going with you?

Hey everyone!

Britt--Are you feeling better? Still having cramps? I know it can be scary to have cramps when you're pregnant, but it can be perfectly normal. I know when I got the news that I was pregnant with my 3rd, I was shocked that I was pregnant because I had pretty strong menstrual cramps. I wasn't expected a BFP. Totally took me by surprise.

2016--Wow, sounds like you have been put through the wringer! This must mean you be granted the docile, sweet, even tempered little one to make up for a hellish pregnancy...right? I happy everything is ready, that's cuts down on the anxiety toward the end. At least I get all worked up if there's too many things not ready.

GG--I swear I get a smile on my face every time I see that pumpkin baby. :flower:

Sweetmama--That's great that you'll be moving closer to friends and family. It's nice to be close to the ones you love!

Nevertogether--I hadn't realized how long you had been ttc. Yeah, it's good to get checked out to see if there is a reason for the hold-up. Even in some healthy couples it can take awhile. It amazes that so many people conceive when you consider everything that has to be "just right" to make a baby. I'm sure you'll get there! :flower:

Anyone have any thoughts on my recent charts?

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/momsteachingathome/chartgraph_modulephp.png

Current:

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/momsteachingathome/wwwfertilityfriendnov.png

Last cycle O happened on cycle day 12, which is earlier than ever (at least since I started charting, 14 cycles ago). So this cycle when I got a faint 2nd line on the OPK (I usually have a fade in positive. Meaning that when I get a faint 2nd line the next day is positive. So we started bding on cycle day 8...but I didn't get a positive OPK until cycle day 14! I think I wore hubby out this cycle!!!:rofl: I was going to have him give a little more insurance last night, but I really think O was day 14...as 15 seemed very infertile to me, if you know what I mean. I wish I could get more accurate temps...but I wake up several times a night and sometimes take a long time to fall back to sleep. So my temps are unreliable at times. I didn't even include my temp today because I couldn't sleep more than an hour at a time. It's so frustrating!

Chia--Where are you, girl?

Joli--How's Harrison doing? How's motherhood treating you?

I better cook something for my husband. Talk to you all soon!

Taebo- your chart looks awesome so far:thumbup: I O'd on CD14 too the cycle of my BFP (and most cycles acutally). I think you have it covered, DH and I only DTD the day before O and 3 days before that, we tried to the day of O but hubby was worn out :blush: turns out we didnt need it after all.
I have a very good feeling for you this cycle :hugs:

Sweetmama- oh my where are you moving to? how exciting

2016- that sounds absolutely awful, I had no idea the type of pain you were in, brutal. 4 weeks off??!! wtf?? we get 1 year here in Canada althought mat leave pay is shite. I may take about 9 months off...havent decided yet.

Never- how are you doing sweets?

Joli hope you are good, will pm you

ladies, I have my scan on Wed, so excited and nervous.
thanks for your advice Taebo- it was actually a bit scary, i havent had cramps before yet and this was VERY significant menstrual type cramps all day yesterday but its gone today so hoping it was indigestion :shrug: I will find out soon enough if bubba is okay

:hugs:

taebo - definitely cd14 ovulation! wish i had a chart like yours. my chart this cycle is rubbish! not sure if it's a bust or my thermometer is a piece of crap. i feel like i've already ovulated honestly.

britt - i'm doing well honey, you? 8 more days until i'm stateside with my family and 15 until i'm with DH and picking him up at the airport with our families! :yipee: really hoping we have a shot, but not too confident considering this cycle for me is kind of wacko. :shrug:

hope everyone is doing great girls!

Sorry I don't know if I typed something stupid but I meant 4 weeks to go until I START maternity. :dohh: We get 1 year off here in the UK but only get 90% pay for the first 6 weeks, then government statutory pay for the next 33 weeks which is next to nothing. My work has to then keep my job open for another 13 weeks but that is unpaid :(
I intended to take 9 months off so effectively go back when the statutory pay ends. If I had my way, I would never go back as I believe looking after your LO is one of the best and most important jobs in the world. Problem his MIL and FIL have already jumped in wanting 2 and 1 day a week to look after Squiggle respectively. It would be one thing if I could claim that childcare costs make it not worth me going back to work - but their care is free and I would have a battle to wrestle those days away from them especially since they hardly get to spend any time with their other 2 grandchildren.
I guess it will be nice for Squiggle to have some time each week away from mummy and daddy and with his grandparents...but it breaks my heart to even think about leaving him at all at this stage :cry:
Of course I will then only be working 3 days a week and I intend to get a job closer to home asap because I don't like the thought of being an hours drive away if Squiggle ever needed me during the day.

Taebo...Interesting changes to your charts. Looks like CD14 was ov day to me. I normally ov the day after the first positive OPK but I am pretty sure ovd on the day of one once. Might be a good sign your body is doing something a bit different and it sounds like you got plenty bding in! :happydance:
And, yes, I do hope Squiggle is a very good baby but am not counting on it if he takes after his dad! :haha:

Taebo - what a lovely long message :) I agree, I think you O'd on CD14. I used to get all excited with BDing when I got a faint line, and my proper line wouldn't show up for days afterwards! DH used to get exhauted too! How are you feeling now about ttc?

Britt - I'm looking forward to hearing about your scan!!

Never - yeah! 15 days until you see DH! I bet you're so excited - will it fall in line with O?

2016 - That's awesome that you get 9 months maternity leave! In Hong Kong, we only get statutory 10 weeks leave (and you have to take 2 weeks leave before the baby is due, so only 8 weeks with baby!). I am taking some unpaid leave, but all in all, I only have 4 months. I wish I could have longer off... each week I am happy Harrison becomes a week older, but it makes me so sad because I know it's a week closer to me having to leave him. DH and I usually have very demanding work schedules, and we don't usually get home until 11pm - but we're both going to try to make some changes, set up an office to see if we can work from home after 6pm. Gosh, it breaks my heart when I think of leaving this little guy... but at least he will be with my Mom to take care of him.

britt - it was going to fall in line with o, but guess what - my first wacky cycle ever! i haven't even ovulated this cycle and it's CD21 which will also make this my longest cycle ever. i think it just might screw up our shot next month. :nope: really discouraged because our next shot probably will not be until april 2011 time frame.

oh no Never, aggghh how frustrating- your time together during O will be soon though hopefully :hugs:

okay ladies,
back from my scan at 6w6days (or 6w5days according to LMP) and all is perfect!! I am measuring at the right size for my dates and babies HB was 131bpm. Was so nervous I was in tears but relieved and so happy all is well. And there is just one in there, ha ha I thought maybe twins because my mom is a fraternal twin.
DH and I are on :cloud9:

thanks for your support, will read up on more updates later

oh no Never, aggghh how frustrating- your time together during O will be soon though hopefully :hugs:

okay ladies,
back from my scan at 6w6days (or 6w5days according to LMP) and all is perfect!! I am measuring at the right size for my dates and babies HB was 131bpm. Was so nervous I was in tears but relieved and so happy all is well. And there is just one in there, ha ha I thought maybe twins because my mom is a fraternal twin.
DH and I are on :cloud9:

thanks for your support, will read up on more updates later

Excellent news, Britt! Thank you for updating us! :happydance: Now you can relax a little. I'm so happy for you I could burst! :flower:

Hi ladies,

I only have a minute. Just wanted to report that I have nothing to report. LOL. Today is 9dpo and I took a test and got a bfn. I know it's early and all, but I don't think this is the month. Boo hoo.

Joli, you asked how I feel about ttc right now...well, I used to think it was sure to happen and was just a matter of time. But now I'm thinking that it may happen, but there is also a chance that it won't. And that makes me sad. I was positive going in this cycle...a little determined and trying amp up my plan of attack. Right now though, I'm feeling a little deflated, as I'm starting to feel like af is around the bend. But I'll just go back to trying...

Anyway, how's everyone else? Please give a quick update!

Hey Gals...

I am so sorry that I have completely dropped off the radar. Can't really explain the reason, just pure exhaustion?

Anyways, first off....

Congratulations to the mummies! Have seen the photos on Facebook, gorgeous!

Britt - I know I have said this to you already, but once again, am pleased as punch! And am glad that the scan and all went well. Will be watching your progress step by step!

Taebo - Hugs hon... think Britt told me that she has broken the "drought" spell, so am sure your turn will come soon!

Nevertogether - Enjoy your time off with DH!

2016 - Sounds good that you are going to spend quality time with Squiggles, 9 months does sound good. Cannot believe how fast time has passed... not too long ago when we were all wishing for Squiggles to have the strength to stick!

Sweetmama - how you doing?

I need to go and spend some massive time reading all the back posts and see the tons that I have missed.

I'm so excited! I just texted my hubby to tell him that Joli had her baby, and that Britt got her BFP!!! Who else can I tell?? LOL!!!!

This is a super belated "quote"... but I did the same thing too!

ahh again so good to see you Chia we have missed you :hugs:

Are you ttc'ng right now or on a break?

Taebo- it happend before for you guys so it will happen again, one thing I realized about ttc is it does take time, we were jumping the gun a little and we just needed that perfect combo for DH and I to conceive...gosh to think we almost went through IVF

hello to Never and Sweetmama and the rest

Hmmm... I would say we are still ttc-ing but have no ideas when I O'ed exactly as the cycles have gone a tad wacky and I gave up on temping due to irregular hours and all. Hence maybe we are back to ntnp?

However, I have finally made an appointment to see the docs for a check in dec.... DH is going to get tested too.

So... When are we going to see the first bump pics?

Britt - Know you said somewhere in one of the threads that you are going to be flying every week? When is this going to last till? Christmas?

Chia - it's great to hear from you! I think it's a good thing to have a check up at the docs, it doesn't do any harm and it'll help rule out any obsticles to your ttc.

Britt - I'm there with Chia - send us regular bump pics!! I'm so glad that I took bump pics throughout my pregnancy.

Taebo - I'm sorry you're feeling deflated hon, I can only imagine your frustration. You know that we're still totally rooting for you :hugs:

I'm doing well, but am pretty exhauted. Harrison has silent reflux, so he can't sleep very long before acid coming up his throat wakes him up and makes him cry... then his instinct is to eat more, so he just wants my nipple, but that can make him overeat and build up more gas in his tummy, so it's a real catch 22. We have some medication for him, so we're hoping it kicks in soon so that he can get a break (and I can get some sleep!!).

Hey girls sorry I have been gone so long...

Britt- I'm going to be moving just north of you to Edmonton or right outside to maybe Spruce Grove.

I've started charting again just so I can keep track of these right aweful cycle's I'm havin....I dunno what to say. My periods have become more regular since I came off the Mirena which is weird because they were never ever very regular. The ma is going to be here doing some training with other towing companies so they can implement some of the things they are doing in Edmonton here.

How are things going with everyone else?

Pretty soon you'll be seein your man Never you excited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->