Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

thanks taebo, yep I did here you go.

My gorgeous girl Libby was born at 3.30am on 30th October 2010, two weeks early but a healthy 6lb 11oz

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/75686_497180515195_593890195_7610013_949302_n.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/72427_497469450195_593890195_7618307_7213201_n.jpg

my little pumkin

A breif bit of the birth story

waters went wednesday 4.30am as you know, labour started stopped started stopped, induction booked for sat morning 9am 72 hrs after waters, shopping on friday went to the loo and noticed discharge has turned green possibly meconium straight to maternity ward and they checked the pad and sent me down to delivery suite for an inductiont there and then friday 4pm, given antibiotics and syntoxin was given at 7pm I was checked and cervix was barely visible and hind waters still there apparantly head high up, used tens machine and was left to progress for 4 hours, after 4 hours was barely able to cope with pain and when I was checked I was 5cm! in 4 hours... ouchy! started gas and air to cope and oberservations showed that bp was sky high and needed intervention, was asked about epidural as it brings bp down, was so scared and didnt want one but had an excellent midwife who really help me calm down and make the decision to have one. Didnt like all the contractions while they were doing it but coped with gas and air, aahhh I was a total different person afterwards, it worked a dream!! could feel my legs and could feel the tightenings of contractions.. I started feeling her head moving down, kind of felt like it was going to fall out my bum! they wouldnt check me early as if they did they would have to start the clock for pushing if the head was visiable, during the last couple of hours everytime I had a contraction the her heartbeat dipped and I new the cord was round her neck but we were reassured it was normal and baby was happy she was probs just pressing on her cord, come 3am when they checked me head was visable right at the top, I told mw I could feel her moving down and was starting to feel like I needed to push she didnt beleive me but I new she was coming, 20 mins of pushing and she was out! little monster had her cord wrapped round her neck twice! but she was safe and healthy, was so overwealmed with love, relief and shock, no tears just a couple of grazes, have needed no painkillers since the birth, my god Im glad I had an epidural!

Had to stay in hospital till the sunday afternoon to be monitered for infection with waters breaking early and she isnt a very good feeder and not latching on properly and I think I have very flat nipples so have started using nipple shields which I think are going to work a treat!

She is adorable, GG! And I love that cute pumpkin outfit! Thanks so much for sharing your birth story. I'm happy Libby is happy and healthy and that you are doing well. Congrats! I'm so excited for you!:happydance:

Hello Ladies,

I will say it again GG- she is an absolute doll, such a gorgeous little baby :hugs:

Taebo- how are you doing? Sounds like you are busy with the family as usual. BTW, how was your Disneyland trip??
Thanks for asking how I am, I'm doing good- not a ton of symptoms still but I guess that is normal for some women- Joli was like that too. I did wake up this morning with a bad headache and not feeling super and some days I just feel off. Of course I am happy but worry all is okay after ttc for all this time. I have my first scan on November 10th, I will be able to take a breath after the first one.
Your comments are so sweet and I really appreciate it. I hope my story brings hope and inspiration. Just when you think it will never happen and you need drastic means to conceive, God has another plan.

Never- how are you sweets? I know you see DH early next year. Would you guys get to spend an extended amount of time together then?

I know Chia has been busy with work travel, but hello, hope you are well.

Hi Sweetmama- hope everything is going good in your life. Thinking of you.

:hugs:

hi britt :hugs: yes, we are going to be together two months straight after his deployment before he has to get home. probably may/june or june/july we will get to be together. we are planning trips with friends to israel and italy around that time too. it's going to be like a dream come true!

i really appreciate you girls support. you have been amazing throughout this all!

Britt - don't worry about there not being any symptoms... 10 November is just around the corner! I'm so excited for you!

Taebo - it's good to hear from you! Sounds like you've been really busy!

Nevertogether - Israel and Italy sound wonderful! Whereabouts in Italy are you going to? DH and I enjoy travelling there, and he spent some time there during his childhood.

joli - probably the florence area. we met a friend in kosovo my last trip there to see my DH. the guy we met's brother owns an apartment in florence and is going to rent it out to us. have you been to that area? a good friend of mine is from jerusalem so we are going on a tour of israel with her and her family. might cross into egypt too!

a little humour for you guys,
just had to share this hilarious video with you guys, we burst out laughing. This is for real and actually the seal making that noise...lmao

https://en.video.sympatico.ca/index...deos/561/seal-yelling-like-a-man/608355369001

a little humour for you guys,
just had to share this hilarious video with you guys, we burst out laughing. This is for real and actually the seal making that noise...lmao

https://en.video.sympatico.ca/index...deos/561/seal-yelling-like-a-man/608355369001

Hey Britt, I've actually seen this before. It IS funny!

So how are you???

Nevertogether - I have been to florence it is STUNNING! Egypt would be fantastic as well - DH's parents have lived there for the last 10 years as expats. I've never been to Kosovo before, though I've got a real desire to go to Croatia - the beaches are supposed to be beautiful.

wow, thank you a lot for the info joli. i will have to post pictures after i go. your husband's family seem like quite the travelers! i'm trying to get to visit a ton of places before i'm stationed stateside again. kosovo isn't bad, but it's very dirty. definitely a third world country! have you heard of montenegro? i heard the beaches there were supposed to be amazing! we want to go there sometime.

Nevertogether - I have been to florence it is STUNNING! Egypt would be fantastic as well - DH's parents have lived there for the last 10 years as expats. I've never been to Kosovo before, though I've got a real desire to go to Croatia - the beaches are supposed to be beautiful.

I would await that day. I do hope I could join in. I am a father to be and would be a full pledged Father someday next month! I am so so so excited!

Hey all. How are ya. Sorry I haven't been on, I've been working so I haven't had the time to do anything in the way of forums. Welcome to the newbie. I'm just enjoying my time talking to Paul. Gosh it's so good to be able to talk to him. God love the man, he's so sweet and charming. We're planning on going to see U2 in Edmonton when they go. That will be awesome because we both love u2

Hey ladies,

I wanted to post...but i feel weird knowing that a dude would be reading. I can't bring myself to type it out. Not that I don't think happy fathers are awesome...I love to see men happy about their upcoming baby...but talking about bding and cervical mucus is just too personal in mixed company. :blush:

I hope everyone is doing well!

Taebomama...sorry you feel uncomfortable, I just always assumed men could read posts on this forum so I never thought about it that way. :hugs:
I think it might have been a random post though.

Taebomama...sorry you feel uncomfortable, I just always assumed men could read posts on this forum so I never thought about it that way. :hugs:

Hey 2016,

Yeah, I realize this is a public forum and anyone can read or post. I guess because this is a "team" I felt that no one but us were reading. I also know that I'm a bit old fashion and that this wouldn't bother most. But it does bother me.

So how's things going for you? Is everything ready for baby?

Hey all. How are ya. Sorry I haven't been on, I've been working so I haven't had the time to do anything in the way of forums. Welcome to the newbie. I'm just enjoying my time talking to Paul. Gosh it's so good to be able to talk to him. God love the man, he's so sweet and charming. We're planning on going to see U2 in Edmonton when they go. That will be awesome because we both love u2

Concerts are so much fun! When is the U2 concert?

Hey Taebo, I think it was just some random guy and it was likely an error/joke. If you read his post it doesnt really make sense. Nobody knows who we are so feel free to share. :)
how is this cycle going? where are you in it?

Hows it going Never?

I had on a business trip tomorrow, gosh I hope I'm feeling better...kind of yucky and crampy, hope its nothing serious

Hey 2016,

Yeah, I realize this is a public forum and anyone can read or post. I guess because this is a "team" I felt that no one but us were reading. I also know that I'm a bit old fashion and that this wouldn't bother most. But it does bother me.

So how's things going for you? Is everything ready for baby?

Yup everything is ready and has been from 28 weeks (in case he arrived early like the doctors thought) :thumbup: Nursery done, car seat installed, bags packed, meals cooked! Who knows what I will be doing on 4 weeks maternity!

Actually I am not even certain I will make it to 36 weeks at work. Even though I have already dropped to 3 days a week I am unable to walk most days and have to use crutches to get about. My pelvis has separated so much and I have a bulging disc in my back. They are talking about inducing me at 37 weeks if it gets worse to avoid the disc rupturing. I really don't want to be induced but I am in a lot of pain at the moment and there is not much else they can do for me.

Have yoga tonight (lucky I am having a 'good' day so can manage it because it always makes me feel better anyway). Seeing the midwife tomorrow for my THIRD round of the same bloods. The first round, at 28 weeks, she mislabelled, then she took them again at 31 weeks but it showed up antibodies so I need to have them done again. Its quite traumatic because the veins in my arms are buggered from 25 plus blood tests during the ectopics so it now takes at least 3 attempts to draw blood each time.
Then have the physio this Thursday so it a glamourous life I lead! :dohh:

Moan moan moan moan moan :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"