Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

hey Sweetmama, thats exciting about your move. I dont know the Edmonton area too well but have heard Spruce Grove is nice. What are you moving there for, new job?
are you still seeing your high school sweetheart?

hope you are well and hello to the rest of the ladies
hugs,

hey Sweetmama, thats exciting about your move. I dont know the Edmonton area too well but have heard Spruce Grove is nice. What are you moving there for, new job?
are you still seeing your high school sweetheart?

hope you are well and hello to the rest of the ladies
hugs,

No I'm moving there because that's where my parents live. Well right outside of St. Albert Actually. I just figure I've been gone over 3 years now it's time to move back. Paul isn't my highschool sweetheart lol but yes we're still seeing each other.

Hey Gals,

Joli - hope baby Harrison is feeling better. I can imagine that the silent reflux is making him feel quite uncomfortable.

Sweetmama - Move back sounds good, gives you a chance to see your parents more.

Britt - I am going to start nagging... heee

I really do need to start charting again, I think AF is due in two days.... *think*

Hi to everyone else :)

hi Chia, are you guys going to try on this upcoming cycle? :hugs:

okay here is my bump pic from last week or should I say bloat pic, I am gaining weight too rapidly, already up a full 5 lbs and I have no nausea really just an insatiable appetite. Hoping it slows down soon...lol
DH put the smiley face on my pic :haha: thought that was appropiate for the internet
How is everyone else?

Attachments

• pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
hi Chia, are you guys going to try on this upcoming cycle? :hugs:

okay here is my bump pic from last week or should I say bloat pic, I am gaining weight too rapidly, already up a full 5 lbs and I have no nausea really just an insatiable appetite. Hoping it slows down soon...lol
DH put the smiley face on my pic :haha: thought that was appropiate for the internet
How is everyone else?

I can't believe we already get a bump pic!! Awesome!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Britt - Love the bump pic! Woo hoo! I reckon you will be like everyone else and start wishing for the nausea to disappear once it kicks in.

Yeap, will try hard to be good and temp and try this cycle.

thanks ladies
good luck Chia, the cycle I got my bfp I put the thermometer away.....

hi girls! :hugs: been in the states for about a week now and my husband flies in tomorrow. :yipee:

hope to see a :bfp: for you soon chia and awesome bump pics britt!

Never, oh awesome yeah!!!!!!!!
Have an awesome time with hubby!!

Britt - congratulations on 9 weeks.

I got a random question on tickers ... I am on Day 30 of a normally 28 day cycle, how do I show that?

you cant really, you have to just reset it and make a new one if af arrives xx

Hey everyone!

How are you guys?

My half sister that lives out of state called me yesterday and apparently she is coming to my house for a visit! LOL. Unfortunately, she will arrive on the tail end of my fertile time: this Friday! I have a very little house...:blush: Besides the fact that I'm sure we'll stay up all night chit chatting that night. I'm to the point that I don't want anything to knock down my chances of conceiving--cause I'm getting OLD :jo: and my chances are dwindling as it is!

How are the rest of you doing? Britt, how's your little one? Have you heard the heartbeat yet?

Hey Taebo, I agree with you dont let her visit get in your way of TTC. DH and I DTD at his parents house in the double sized squeeky bed during fertile time...lol
We need you to have a bfp soon and Chia and Never because ALL the other Aphrodite grad girls have had their babies!!!!! I am literally the only one waiting right now and I am in first tri.
No we havent heard the HB, gosh I will probably melt when I hear that but we have our big 12week scan on Dec 20th- so VERY excited for that one.

good luck hon, hope this is your cycle
hugs

Taebo - good to hear from you! I agree with Britt, don't let anything get in your way of DTD!!

Britt - I love your new fruit ticker!

Chia - how are you doing? You're having your check-ups with the doc this month right?

Hey Taebo, I agree with you dont let her visit get in your way of TTC. DH and I DTD at his parents house in the double sized squeeky bed during fertile time...lol
We need you to have a bfp soon and Chia and Never because ALL the other Aphrodite grad girls have had their babies!!!!! I am literally the only one waiting right now and I am in first tri.
No we havent heard the HB, gosh I will probably melt when I hear that but we have our big 12week scan on Dec 20th- so VERY excited for that one.

good luck hon, hope this is your cycle
hugs

You made me laugh with your squeaky bed story. Wow, 10 weeks along! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to hear your report of your 12week scan. :happydance:

Taebo - good to hear from you! I agree with Britt, don't let anything get in your way of DTD!!

Britt - I love your new fruit ticker!

Chia - how are you doing? You're having your check-ups with the doc this month right?

Thanks, Joli. The good news is my sister changed her plans a bit and is going to stay with my dad Friday and not come here until Saturday. By that time O time will have passed.

Chia and Nevertogether, how are you guys?

As for me, I will confess that I used egg whites last night because I had 0 CM. I felt ridiculous...but I'm getting desperate! :blush: I just sent a text to my hubby and asked him if he was up to another round of BDing tonight, and he said, "sure, what are you planning on using this time; half and half?" :blush:

Sorry for major absence (can't promise it won't continue :dohh:)

Just wanted to let you know that my baby boy did decide to arrive a bit early at 35w6d on 25th November at 6.01pm weighing 6lbs 6ox (2.89kgs) and 20 inches (51cm long).
I had the most wonderful birth experience, much much easier than being pregnant for sure! Am busy typing up the story but it is long and I keep being interrupted by a boobie monster. :cloud9:

Hubby has taken A WHOLE WEEK to agree on his name and I still can't tell you all until he wakes up and confirms that he hasn't changed his mind again. :grr:

Hope you all are well.
x

:grr: lol i want to know if u had ur water birth squiggle fill ur boots already ;)

Sorry for major absence (can't promise it won't continue :dohh:)

Just wanted to let you know that my baby boy did decide to arrive a bit early at 35w6d on 25th November at 6.01pm weighing 6lbs 6ox (2.89kgs) and 20 inches (51cm long).
I had the most wonderful birth experience, much much easier than being pregnant for sure! Am busy typing up the story but it is long and I keep being interrupted by a boobie monster. :cloud9:

Hubby has taken A WHOLE WEEK to agree on his name and I still can't tell you all until he wakes up and confirms that he hasn't changed his mind again. :grr:

Hope you all are well.
x

AWESOME!!! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance: So nice to hear you had a wonderful birth experience! Where's the pics of this little guy? You haven't named him yet? LOL. I can't wait to hear what you guys decided on. And get those pics up! I'm looking forward to the birth story. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->