Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

hi girls :wave:

sorry for being MIA. it's been a hectic time. DH finally flew out yesterday :)cry:) but it was a great time with him. next time is february :)

taebo - haha, yes he got a mohawk because he missed his old one. he had to shave it off before he went back to his deployment. he dyed it red for our college football team, the arkansas razorbacks and wore it at the game :) i loved it! how is everything? sorry to see you started another cycle, hoping you will get a :bfp: in the new year. i hope you feel better very soon.

britt - oh i love the pictures! :yipee: how sweet. already a character :)

sweetmama - can't wait to hear the stories!

joli - i wish we could have more time together too. oh your little man is a handsome one! how stinkin' cute!

how is everyone else?

AFM it's been a very odd cycle. wish i could explain it, but it's so hard to even try. hoping a :bfp: comes out of it, but who knows. :shrug:

Taebo- I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
thanks for the well wishes ladies

Never- CD28?? Have you tested??!!:thumbup:

i've tested and nothing. my cycles range from 30-35 days. i relaxed this cycle and took no vitamins and i didn't do temperatures either so it's hard for me to know when i ovulated. when i saw the FS on monday (the 13 i believe) he told me that i had ovulated (looked on the ultrasound) just don't know when. i've had odd bleeding since last thursday so don't know if it's an irregular bleed, early AF (even though it would be extremely early), or implatation bleeding. :shrug: just kind of up in the air on this one britt.

2016--I just read your birth story and enjoyed every bit of it. Very well written and entertaining. :thumbup: Sounds like you had a great birth experience--good for you! I'm sure Stewart will have a little brother or sister (or both) someday. Congrats! :flower:

Britt--
Thanks for the well wishes. I feel so much better today. I was able to wake up early and get everything ready before company arrived.

Nevertogether--Sure sounds like a weird cycle for sure. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be your BFP. Time will tell. Good luck! :dust:

Nevertogether - I'm keeping my fx'd for you!!! :hugs: When is test day??

actual test day is christmas, but i might move it to DH and i's anniversary on dec 28. depending on AF's arrival.

Never - ooohhh - what an AWESOME xmas (or anniversary!) gift that would make!

yeah :) i'm not that hopeful though, haha. i don't have any of my preAF symptoms right now, but i also have no idea when i'm due. not to mention the weird bleeding i got last week, kind of scared me. :shrug:

:rofl: :rofl: love you taebo :hugs: how ya doing honey? well, the 28th will be CD35 for me so it would be a day after the longest cycle i've ever had. i've done some IC's here and there this cycle and got nothing, so i want to make sure that i'm late before i do another one.

Okay. I'm happy you have restraint...cause I'm a bad influence.

Hey Ladies!!! Sorry I disappeared. I'm just having a bit of emotional issues because tomorrow would have been my due date for my lil bean... It's for the best it never came to term but still very hard.

Ok so the man's name is Derek, he's very good with Corbyn. He treats me sooo well. We have so much in common, we play magic the gathering together, he's excited to hang out with me on a regular basis. His family loves me and has already accepted both me and Corbyn into their family. We got invited to christmas dinner at his parents house the first day I met his mom. He bought me some amazing gifts for christmas. Umm I don't know what else to say other than it feels amazing to have a man who isn't afraid to show me off and hang out with me with his family. It's just awesome. Andy would never have done that with me at all. He waited until almost a year before even introducing me to his family. I didn't have to wait. Derek's parents bought me a christmas tree and decorations this year too. Which was amazing to me because they don't even know me at all. And I get along great with his sister. He and I mesh so well and our zodiac signs are the most compatible that I can have. We're both earth signs. I can't even say enough about how amazing he is. Anything I need I don't even have to ask and he buys it. Even though that's not what's important.

Hey Ladies!!! Sorry I disappeared. I'm just having a bit of emotional issues because tomorrow would have been my due date for my lil bean... It's for the best it never came to term but still very hard.

Ok so the man's name is Derek, he's very good with Corbyn. He treats me sooo well. We have so much in common, we play magic the gathering together, he's excited to hang out with me on a regular basis. His family loves me and has already accepted both me and Corbyn into their family. We got invited to christmas dinner at his parents house the first day I met his mom. He bought me some amazing gifts for christmas. Umm I don't know what else to say other than it feels amazing to have a man who isn't afraid to show me off and hang out with me with his family. It's just awesome. Andy would never have done that with me at all. He waited until almost a year before even introducing me to his family. I didn't have to wait. Derek's parents bought me a christmas tree and decorations this year too. Which was amazing to me because they don't even know me at all. And I get along great with his sister. He and I mesh so well and our zodiac signs are the most compatible that I can have. We're both earth signs. I can't even say enough about how amazing he is. Anything I need I don't even have to ask and he buys it. Even though that's not what's important.

He sounds WONDERFUL! And his family sounds wonderful too! The guy's family does matter. My mom used to say to me, "You don't just marry the man, you marry his family, too." I didn't get what that really meant until I got married. Also, a good indication of how a man will treat his wife is based on how he treats his mother. So this sounds really promising! :thumbup:

He sounds WONDERFUL! And his family sounds wonderful too! The guy's family does matter. My mom used to say to me, "You don't just marry the man, you marry his family, too." I didn't get what that really meant until I got married. Also, a good indication of how a man will treat his wife is based on how he treats his mother. So this sounds really promising! :thumbup:

Oh his mom and him are very close. He actually lives with his parents right now because he just moved back from Alberta a couple of years ago, was in a really bad relationship and he ended up living back at home. It's better for him anyways because he works with his dad in their woodcutting business. He cuts dry wood for winter because most everyone here uses wood stoves for heating. And he's going to ask his friend if I can rent the house he owns because for the most part his friend lives in New York most of the year and just vacations here. I'm really excited about this relationship and I think he might actually be the one. Which is weird because I've never felt that with anyone other than my ex Paul. But I dunno, I feel such a connection to him and his family. And his one cousin has even gone through a lot of the same experiences I have as well.

Wake up, ladies!!! How is everyone? How was your Christmas??? :flower:

hi honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i threw up my whole holiday and DH wasn't here, so it wasn't the best :(

how about yours???

hi honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i threw up my whole holiday and DH wasn't here, so it wasn't the best :(

how about yours???

Awww, sorry! That sounds terrible! Have you tested today? My Christmas was nice. I'm sure better Christmases are in your future!

me too :hugs: are you getting near to O? haven't test today. am going to wait for when DH wants me to test, new years eve.

:saywhat: You are totally KILLING me!!!!! I think this is it. I hope so. I just don't know how you can WAIT!!!

I should ovulate today. Bases are covered (we'll give one more go in the am). Hubby is off work on a short vacation so we've been having morning "relations" so I'm hoping the different timing helps catch the egg. :thumbup:

I hope you give in and TEST...like NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->