Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hey Ladies, Wowie what a week it's been, I've been charting everyday just to see where I'm at in my cycles and because of that pregnancy scare I had just before christmas I want to know when I've ovulated so I know when to expect my periods lol.... Although much bd'ing hasn't been getting done since my DBF has been at home :( He's coming back tonight though :)

Hey Ladies, Wowie what a week it's been, I've been charting everyday just to see where I'm at in my cycles and because of that pregnancy scare I had just before christmas I want to know when I've ovulated so I know when to expect my periods lol.... Although much bd'ing hasn't been getting done since my DBF has been at home :( He's coming back tonight though :)

I didn't know about a pregnancy scare. :shrug:

I didn't know about a pregnancy scare. :shrug:

No one did really. I didn't tell anyone because I wasn't for sure, my period just showed up really late though. My boyfriend and I are taking precautions from it happening again in the near future, we want to make sure we're right for one another before thinking about babies ya know.

Hello ladies, how is everyone.
Glad you have found a good guy Sweetmama.

Never, Taebo any news?

:hugs:

Never, Taebo any news?

Thanks for asking about me. I'm on cd5 and feeling optimistic, as I believe it will eventually happen. I took a home FSH test on cd3 and it only showed one line. :happydance: So that was encouraging. I have a GYN appointment on Jan 31st for my annual exam, and I will talk to her about running some proper tests to see how my eggs are doing.

How did breaking the news go with your boss? How's things going with your pregnancy?

How are the rest of you ladies?

no news here brit, just a new cycle, and a HSG schedule for 17 feb.

taebo - we aren't too far off on cycles honey.

i hope everyone is doing great! DH and i booked our trip to athens, greece today so happy about that. kind of laying low on the TTC front since we will only see each other about three different times this year that we know of.

no news here brit, just a new cycle, and a HSG schedule for 17 feb.

taebo - we aren't too far off on cycles honey.

i hope everyone is doing great! DH and i booked our trip to athens, greece today so happy about that. kind of laying low on the TTC front since we will only see each other about three different times this year that we know of.

A trip to Athens, Greece sounds delightful! You guys so deserve it! And who knows, one of those 3 times may be THE time. When will you guys be together on a more normal, regular basis?

are you hopeful for this cycle sweets? trying anything new?

yes, we are calling it our long overdue honeymoon. it's to athen's, greece, and santorini island, greece for 7 days. i see him next month, the day after my HSG, and i shouldn't be fertile then. april is up in the air, and the third time we haven't scheduled yet so don't know if we will have a shot until then. we won't be together on a more regular basis, or close to a regular basis, until august 2012. he is off deployment in april but he has summer visitation with his daughter and also his duty station is in the states so he has to get a job there and live there with me over here :(

are you hopeful for this cycle sweets? trying anything new?

yes, we are calling it our long overdue honeymoon. it's to athen's, greece, and santorini island, greece for 7 days. i see him next month, the day after my HSG, and i shouldn't be fertile then. april is up in the air, and the third time we haven't scheduled yet so don't know if we will have a shot until then. we won't be together on a more regular basis, or close to a regular basis, until august 2012. he is off deployment in april but he has summer visitation with his daughter and also his duty station is in the states so he has to get a job there and live there with me over here :(

I'm always hopeful in the beginning of every cycle. LOL. But I feel it will happen for me eventually, or at least the chances are good that it will.

I don't know how you do it--living apart from each other. My heart goes out to you because I know it can't be easy for either of you. :hugs:

it doesn't ever get easier, but i think it becomes more of a routine. small things make you miss them so much.. going to the movies with friends, going out to eat, simple things that remind you they aren't there in the moments you want to share. the days off you just want to watch tv with them on the couch and lounge. when we are together it's very hard to mesh our independence together. we are both used to making decisions on our own and doing things on own so it takes a lot of understanding too. we keep seperate bank accounts and everything. we like to send each other gifts though and send photos and videos to keep the spice alive. i couldn't ask for a better long distance relationship.. i couldn't even dream of one!

i hope you catch that bean this cycle, you surely deserve it!

Never, Taebo any news?

Thanks for asking about me. I'm on cd5 and feeling optimistic, as I believe it will eventually happen. I took a home FSH test on cd3 and it only showed one line. :happydance: So that was encouraging. I have a GYN appointment on Jan 31st for my annual exam, and I will talk to her about running some proper tests to see how my eggs are doing.

How did breaking the news go with your boss? How's things going with your pregnancy?

How are the rest of you ladies?

Hi Ladies,
good to see some chatter on here finally, I just finished posting on the grad thread that I am the loan ranger preggo woman and I desperately need you guys to come over and keep me coming. So I am thinking bfps from both of you VERY soon :hugs:

Thanks for asking Taebo, it actually went over like a lead balloon initially, I know totally illegal as Joli will confrim but he has come around. Initially he suggested I only take 6 months off (we are by law allowed a year here) and then he said he needed to let me go to take all of this in and he should be better in a couple of days, omg wtf?? My colleague ended up talking to him and shaped up right away.
i am having a great year so far (and yes its only Jan 20th) so I am in a great position, so happy and lucky for that

got to run to work but talk soon

Hey ladies, nice to see it a bit chatty in here. Derek and I just celebrated 2 months together and I'm looking forward to valentines day because that is 4 days off from our being together 3 months. I'm soo excited about it, I want to cook him a romantic dinner and such, we're already talking about moving in together in the summer, and looking towards the future, I know it may sound crazy but I have a feeling that this is forever. I know you guys are probably thinking that I'm crazy for saying that but I really really do, we just mesh so well and everything, and he's always sweet to me even when he's pretending to be a jerk, lol, not that he's being serious, its just more that he teases me a lot lol.

Hi Ladies!

Great to see come chatter on the thread!

Nevertogether - how wonderful that you get to go on your honeymoon!! It's too bad that it won't be during your fertile time, but your honeymoon is more about enjoying the two of you and being all loved up!! It must be so hard to be apart, but you have such a great attitude towards it. :flower:

Taebo - I'm loving the PMA! I really do hope you get your bfp soon, I know how much you want it and every cycle, I keep my fingers crossed that it's the month for you! It will just happen out of the blue, like Britt, we thought she was going to have IVF and voila! magic happens :)

Britt - how awful about your boss!! People know this stuff is totally illegal but they just don't care. Does your boss have kids himself? I'm back at work now in 2 weeks and 4 days, and I'm so gutted about it :(

I mentioned on the grad thread that my boss has already asked me if I'll do a overseas marketing trip to Singapore - I haven't been away from Harrison for longer than 3 hours and I'm just mustering up the courage to be away from him to go back to work - and now within a month of me being back at work, they want me to leave Harrison for 2 nights <:( I don't know what to say or do.

Sweetmama - love is in the air!! How wonderful that things are developing well in your relationship, I'm so happy for you!

I've attached some updated pics of Harrison for your viewing pleasure! :)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
joli - absolutely freaking HANDSOME!!!!!!!! wow he is stunning! it makes me want to say, even at 3 months, congrats!!

Aww, you are so sweet Never, thanks so much :flower: I love him to bits. I think he is handsome too, but am very aware that I am blindly biased!! :)

:rofl: well we are here to tell you that you are not blindly biased, because we think the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->