Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

:rofl: i think it's because i don't want to be let down. i want to make sure she isn't coming. i've got :bfn:'s this cycle so i'd rather wait it out and if i test - on new years eve then i can just mention this all to my FS. my cycles are like clockwork, so it has given me some hope.

ooooo i've got my FX'ed for you this cycle. i've read that morning :sex: is actually better. i can't remember why, but maybe it's all you needed. it's possible maybe you ovulate at night and don't catch it in time? who knows :shrug: lots and lots of :dust: sweetheart :hugs:

ohhhh sounding good Never...not that throwing up is good but hmmm might be a good sign :happydance::happydance: I am not sure how you are able to not test either!! Good luck for New Years! :thumbup:

Tabeo, good luck for this cycle :thumbup: sounds like you have your basis covered, looking forward to some January BFPs

hope everyone had a nice Christmas and Happy early New Years!
:hugs:

Hey Nevertogether--I take it the witch is still staying away?

have a happy new years ladies! :hugs:

yes taebo, she still isn't here. had a lot of odd cm today, but still tested :bfn: not sure if i should keep testing (as i looked on FF and saw that many girls tested negative at this point and still went on to get a :bfp:) or just wait it out...

Wow Nevertogether, this is odd! You would think if you were pregnant it would show up on a test by now. :shrug: But like you said, some women do go on to see the bfp a little later. I sure hope you will! I'm really sorry that you're having to go through this torture! Waiting 2 weeks is hard enough! With af staying away this long it sure seems like you've caught the egg. I'm here waiting with you and holding out hope. :hugs:

thanks honey :hugs: i still think with some of my symptoms that i am, and i'm optimistic about it. if she shows, that will stink of course, but i'm trying not to think of that. DH wants me to test again on 1-1-11 so i guess we will see what happens. i've read so many different stories that all i can do is hope :hugs:

which test are u using? do u know the sensitivity? good luck hun x

gossip i'm using a FRER. figured it would definitely pick something up, but it hasn't. i've read they are 25miu. i'm pretty anxious!

ahh thanks Never and good luck with testing:thumbup:
gosh you sound close.
I would stick with the FRER's, I got a great line with them at 12dpo.

sending you and Taebo tons of sticky dust
:dust::dust::dust:

Happy New Year to you all!!!! :drunk:

I can't believe this...but today, Dec 31st, I am now the mother of an ADULT! YIKES! My son turns 18 today. Please tell me that this doesn't mean I'm old!

What do you ladies have planned for your New Year's Eve celebrations?

Hello lovely ladies!! I just wanted to say a big happy new year to you all!! Sorry I have been absent, we have so many family and friends visiting, I am shattered! Harrison was baptised on boxing day, I had a massage today, but instead of enjoying it, I was all tearful as I just missed Harrison and couldn't wait for the massage to be over (how pathetic am I!!!). The spa music they were playing was very similar to the music I was playing during my delivery, and all the emotions came flooding back.

Britt, how is our lovely mommy to be feeling? I bet this was such a special christmas for you and your family, knowing that you have a baby on the way :) will you find out the gender?

Never - it all sounds very promising!!! I can't wait to hear what your next frer results are!! Don't forget to post pics so that we can squint!!

Taebo - congratulations!! You must feel such a wonderful sense of accomplishment.... you should feel very proud!

never I think this is it for you!!!! Omg Liana I am sooo friggen excited for you to test a BFP!!!

Hey ladies sorry I was away I been hanging out with my man a lot lately. In fact he's been staying here for the last like 3 weeks lol... We spent christmas with his family and they spoiled me and Corbyn. God I just love feeling like I'm cherished it's such a difference from my last relationship.

I had a very late AF but I think it was due to the fact that christmas is stressful because I certainly wasn't trying and it's too soon in our relationship for that.

How are you ladies? Been very quiet! Harrison has been doing well, and growing fast. We had a check-up today, and he's 11 weeks, 13.55 pounds and 60cm long. His reflux has gotten so much better (though he's still on medication), and he's been smiling, laughing and trying to talk so much this past week, it's been SUCH a delight! He's still not sleeping through the night at all, he doesn't go more than 4 hours without a feed, but I guess I've gotten used to it, and at least he goes back to sleep quickly. The last 3 night, Harrison has decided he doesn't like the bottle (I used EBM to try to top him up at 10pm), and he screams at me until I give him my breast, so that it also an interesting development which might prove difficult when I go back to work. Every day I fall more and more in love with him. I've attached a couple updated pics for you!

Never - have you tested hon???

Sweetmama - it sounds like you had a fantastic Christmas and I'm glad that you feel cherished in a relationship. I hope your relationship blossoms in 2011 :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey everyone, yes both threads have been quiet- I have also been very busy with the holidays, kind of nice that they are over now, although they were very lovely.

Never- any updates?
Sweetmama- glad you are enjoying time with your OH, you deserve a great man in your life
Taebo- you are not old hon, you just had your boy super young!! Gosh I give credit to the young moms out there, I cant imagine- I was so independent and selfish and not into kids at all when I was young. Things have changed now, but it took a lot of years. So where are you at in your cycle? testing soon?? :hugs:

Joli- oh my gosh, what lovely pictures, he is SOOOO gorgeous and what a great looking family- my goodness are you ever skinny!! what was your secret to loosing weight after the baby?
thats too bad he isnt sleeping through the night but hopefully soon like you said and at least he falls back soon.
Ahh you poor thing about the massage although I do worry about you going back to work- if a 1 hour massage was so difficult, I cant imagine what a full work day without Harrison would be like for you hon....are you and DH able to reconsider you going back to work? I know one salary would be tough but its amazing what you can do to make it work.
also I'm not sureif you saw my previous posts but who does Harrison look like? I am thinking he looks a lot like your DH with the light hair and eyes but do you see some of your features in him too? He is a gorgeous baby- nicely done!!

as for me- doing really well, very tired today, slept almost 11 hours lol...but I will say it again, I have had a great pregnancy so far- minor annoyances but nothing compared to what some women get.
We have our 19 week u/s on Feb 7th and we are going to find out the sex :happydance:
oh and wish me luck, I tell my boss I'm pregnant tomorrow :wacko: nervous a bit, he lives in Toronto, so will be telling him via phone.

better run :hugs:

Joli--Harrison is just too cute! I think he looks a lot like your hubby. Did I just call your hubby cute? LOL. And WOW, you are just stunning! What a beauty! :thumbup: I'm sure Harrison will start sleeping through the night before you know it. His stomach is still pretty small and it empties pretty quick. But he will get there soon enough. It sounds like going back to work is going to be hard for you. :hugs: I agree with Britt; is there any way you could postpone going back to work?

Britt--Wow! Getting close to the 15th week mark! How blessed you are to have an easy pregnancy so far. That's great! I'm looking forward to hearing if you're having a prince or a princess. Good luck with breaking the news to your boss. But why be nervous, this is good news!

Nevertogether--You're killing me! Have you tested again?

AFM, I'm doing good. I'm 4dpo, as O day happened on day 16 this cycle, which is weird because in the 15 cycles I've been charting that's never happened before. Joli, I took your advice and used Pre-seed on the sly...but one time I took the partially filled applicator into the bathroom, hidden in my robe pocket, and when I took it out it was empty. :dohh: So on that occasion I was forced to use it right in front of hubby. LOL. Oh well.

Talk to you ladies soon!

Britt and Taebo, lovely to hear from you :hugs:

Britt - fantastic that you've been able to sleep in and chill out... they say to get as much sleep as you can before bubba arrives, and they're right! I haven't slept longer than 4 hours straight since! - but it's totally worth it :) It's good that your pregnancy is going so well - aside from my operation episode, I genuinely enjoyed being pregnant. Are you showing yet? Good luck with telling your boss! Will your company be supportive of you? Harrison totally looks like DH, although we've managed to find me in the shape of his eyes, skin tone and ears! haha ... we have no idea where the ginger/red hair is coming from though! The funny thing is that when you see him in person, he just looks like he has blonde/brown hair, but in all photos, his hair turns ginger! I'm not sure how all the weight loss happened, I guess it must be the breastfeeding, cause I certainly haven't done any exercise! Oh, for when you get back from the hospital, make sure you have your fridge stocked up with tons of food that you can prepare with one hand (cause baby will be in the other arm!), cause for the first few weeks, I often didn't eat breakfast until 2pm. I actually weigh less than my pre-pregnancy weight now, cause I haven't been working out in the gym, so my muscles have all atrophied. I think keeping in shape during pregnancy though makes a big difference, I was still jogging and doing light weights until I was 5 months pregnant, and your body has good muscle memory. But I really need to get back to the gym, I can tell that my core has gotten really weak and I need to work out my abs!

Taebo - I had to giggle when reading about your preseed story, just remembering all of my episodes! I really should order some though, because of bf, my hormones are low, and it's all very dry in the cm department... I feel bad for DH, as we've only BD'd once since we had Harrison, I just find it hard to get in the mood (or find the time with Harrie in the bed with us! (we're living in a 1 bedroom serviced apartment at the minute)). So 4 dpo... it would be an awesome new years surprise for you to get a bfp... keeping my fx'd for you! :flower:

Hey everyone,

How are you ladies doing? Happy 15 weeks, Britt! Nevertogether, where are you? I hope the witch has continued to stay away...and that you've gotten your BFP. Please do update us. I'd love to hear how you all are doing! :flower:

Taebo have you tested yet????
good luck for this cycle
hugs,

Taebo have you tested yet????
good luck for this cycle
hugs,

You know me, don't you! I tested this morning at 9dpo and it was :bfn:
Last night I went to the old Aphrodites thread to see when hubby stopped taking the meds that left the swimmers unable to swim. I was trying to get an idea of how long we've been trying with an actual CHANCE of conceiving. This is about our 5th month of healthy swimmers. So I figure there is a good chance that I'm going to have a bit of a wait for a bfp. Since it can take a year for young couples, it can take longer for us. So I'm going to put my big girl panties on and prepare myself for a wait. I'm going to keep trying with all my might, but I'm giving myself a wider time frame instead of thinking every month HAS to be the month because we've been trying for so long. I need to keep in mind that a lot of that time was wasted on unproductive sperm. It's like starting over. But I'm pretty sure I'll get there!!!

Going through those old messages was so much fun! What a wonderful bunch of ladies. I miss the ones who no longer come around. I kept thinking I'd be joining them soon on the graduate thread. But darn it, most of them have already given birth. Is there an Aprhodite parenting thread yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->