Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hey Sweetmama - men can be so difficult sometimes!! :growlmad: I really really do hope that this little bit of time apart that you've had will make him come around and open up to you - are you close to any of his pals who you could talk to, maybe he has spoken to them? Hon, I'm feelin' for you! :hugs:

Nope I'm not really close with any of his friends and even if I were I don't think I would get any info from them

Britt...spotting at 6dpp that's unusual for you isn't it? Hoping for you here. When you testing?

Britt...spotting at 6dpp that's unusual for you isn't it? Hoping for you here. When you testing?

thanks hon, you are so sweet and considerate, thanks for looking at my chart. It was only a very tiny bit so not sure if thats of any real significance- i used to get spotting off of Clomid. Actually feeling very negative about this cycle, I have no symptoms, worse yet I have the exact same chart/symptoms as every month so I know it didnt take... I probably wont test this cycle unless something changes.
We went to an IVF talk on Thursday, it was really informative and kind of neat...never thought that DH and I would end up there but as each month passes, its looking more and more like that is what we will have to do. I am putting a deposit in next cycle for IVF, and think I will probably have it done in about 3 months. There is no coverage so its very expensive but we do have the funds so its just something we have to do. I will probably do a couple more rounds of IUI in the meantime but I think I'm done with the Clomid, cant stand that drug and you need to be off it before IVF anyway.
aggh, sorry to be a downer...you girls are so sweet and I wish I was posting good news instead.
That being said how are things with you? wow cant believe you are 14+ weeks, do you have a bump now? :hugs: So glad all worked out hon

how are the rest of the ladies?
:kiss:

Hey ladies,

OH came home today so I don't know what's gonna happen but I hope he agrees to councelling and we start to work on things.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I was missing in action for awhile! I've been super busy! And now I'm getting ready for our family camping trip. And guess what ladies? I realized a few days ago that O will happen smack dab in the middle of our camping trip! That wasn't smart planning at all! :dohh:

I thought you gals did a wonderful job giving sweetmama advice and support. I could feel your concern for her and her situation. You guys are awesome!

Hey ladies,

OH came home today so I don't know what's gonna happen but I hope he agrees to councelling and we start to work on things.

Sweetmama--I'm happy he came to his senses. LOL. But I hope he'll agree to counseling. It's hard to work on problems if he's not telling you what they are! Perhaps a third party will get him to open up.

Britt--I really hope IUI works for you! If not this time, soon! :dust: I'm going to be one happy lady the day you post your BFP. I can't wait!

I need to get some more things done and get in bed. Take care ladies!

Sweetmama....that is wonderful news! :yipee: Hope you can take a step forward every day and this whole thing just makes your relationship stronger :hugs:

Britt...I can imagine what you mean about the clomid. When I took Soy which is nowhere near as powerful it made me feel AWFUL! :growlmad: Whether you feel positive or not, I feel positive for you. I am living proof of how magic can happen when you think all is lost! Like Taebomama I simply can't wait for the day you post your :bfp:
Sometimes I think have a bump coming and sometimes not. I definitely haven't "popped" yet. It is way to uncomfortable to wear my old clothes though even though I have only put on 3 pounds.

Taebomama...is it difficult to BD while camping? DH and I were going to go camping but I don't know how I will fare on an air mattress when I already ache on a decent bed!

:sex: while camping isn't too hard. reminds me of high school :haha: you take an air mattress camping? haha we used to just have a tent, but it makes sense. all those stupid pine cones and sticks in your back. ugh!

ahh thanks ladies
I truly loved reading your words 2016 and Tabeo- about how happy you will be when I get my bfp, gives me the warmest feeling in my heart I cant tell you :blush: And you are right 2016- you are living proof that miracles and prayers are answered!!!! Only 3 lbs so far, wow good for you!!! You probably look awesome but make sure you dont deprive yourself of anything little mama :hugs:
Taebo- hoping you guys are good to go next cycle with good spermies from DH :thumbup:
Sweetmama- yeah :happydance:so glad he came home, but like the other girls said you definitley need him to communicate and open up. My DH shuts down too sometimes, drives me nuts- but its not cool for him to leave for days. G.L. hun :thumbup:
Never- when do you see your honey???????????

:hugs:

britt - we are trying for tomorrow night. i'm going to go up there (it's about a 5 hour train ride) and get in my hotel and non patiently wait. but, his unit might not release them until tuesday noon so it could be then as well. :shrug:

hope all you ladies are doing GREAT! i surely can't wait to see a :bfp: for each and EVERY one of you girls!

Britt...your temp chart is keeping me very interested this cycle. :thumbup: Really hope somethings up!

I am astounded I have only put on 3 pounds tbh. I place NO restriction on what/when/how much I eat. Full fat milk/yoghurt/cheese loads of fruit and veg and a fortnightly craving for Burger King :dohh:
I normally have a tendency to gain weight and have been on a diet most of my life. I have gained more weight than that in 1 week before being pregnant if I even THOUGHT about eating cheese...:shrug:

Well, the problem that makes BDing difficult while camping is that we will be sharing a tent with 4 kids. 8-[ Hubby says we can find a bush. LOL, but that's not realistic...as not only will our kiddos be around, but we won't be the only campers there. I think we'll just concentrate on the time before we leave. But if the opportunity arises for some private time, I'll see what I can do. :winkwink:

Nevertogether--Have a wonderful time with your man! And good luck! :dust:

Talk to you all, soon!

Thank you so much ladies for your advice and your words, I feel so much a part of this group and I feel like you are ALL my friends, I love you all like my sisters and I'm so happy that you were able to give me advice and kind words of comfort. OH and I have a long haul ahead but I'm hoping we can make it through.

Morning ladies, looks like I have missed quite a bit...

First off, unfortunately, Joli and I could not meet up in HKG this time round as she had to pull a midniter at work :(

Sweetmama - Looks like the gals have all given you some pretty solid advice, and I am really glad that he's finally gone home. Do you think the two of you going out on a full day date - doing something you both like in the day, and ending off with a nice dinner / drinks at a place where it is conducive to talking will help? Guess it is important for him to tell you what is going on, and maybe he feels he is unable to do so when the focus is on TTC? Just a suggestion, can tell that you really do love him, really hope that he does respond in kind. :hugs:

Taebomama - Camping! City gal that I am, have never tried camping before, but it does sound fun! Who knows, if you do get that chance for some private time, being so close to nature might do the trick!

Nevertogether - Enjoy your time with DH!

2016 - 3lbs is really very little! Way to go! Just checked out your bump pics on your journal and you look great!

Britt - Does this mean you are testing tomorrow / tonight? Let us know when you are going to test, I will definitely wait up for the results! Really hope that this is it! :dust:

I have been totally remiss in my TTC this period, think the job is taking it's toll on me. Briefly discussed with DH possibility of switching to a less stressful / time consuming job, but then that means that I will have to put off TTC for a few months till I start the new job. Decisions decisions...

hi ladies, sorry iv been aware on the holiday from hell with my family

sweetmama - im glad the girls have given you excellent advice and really hope u and dh can sort things out, im sure its the ttc taking its toll its not an easy task and im sure when you come out of the other end of it it will make your relationship stronger

god luck britt nd hi chia thats a toughy, u gotta follow ur heart xxx

hey lovely ladies! hope everyone is doing well :) on my third day with DH here and O should be happening today. thanks everyone for their support you ladies are awesome :hugs:

Well Things with OH are really over, after coming home and saying he'd like to work on things he still wants me to move, I'm ok with this choice really. It's what is best for my son and I

Hey girls
Sweetmama- very sorry to hear that as well :hugs: thinking of you

GG- yeah you're back!!! do tell of this crazy family vacation lol...how are you feeling?

Nevertogether- how exciting, this is your first cycle where you guys can actively try right?? :happydance: hoping you are first time lucky

Chia- how are you doing? are you still ntnp? you sound very relaxed

Taebo- how are things in your busy household?

afm- I did test this morning with an IC- BFN at 12dpo, so surely out this month- but honestly not upset. I kind of expected this anyway, and I know we have other options to help us. AF due in 2 days
:hugs:

hey britt! this is our third actually. our first was in december of 09, second in february 10, and now this cycle. this is our first with me fully tracking though OPK's, charting, etc. the other two were just kind of "i think i'm ovulating right now" and then we stopped trying, lol! and before that 2 years NTNP. hoping this is our lucky cycle and all of you wonderful women even moreso! :hugs: and lots and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->