App results vs OPK help

I'm happy with our progress. We went from no sex, to couldn't finish sex, to condoms, to pulling out, to making careless mistakes pulling out... He's the type who won't talk about it but then one day let his swimmers come to play. Pun intended hahahah a

I am so glad you found your Prince Charming! I can definitely relate. SO is no prince, but we compromise and work well together. We balance each other out. He's not romantic by nature, so the little things he does are a thousand times sweeter.

31 is a great time to ttc. I have tons of friends TTC between 30-35.

Um the big ones that are unusual are the sore boobs and size of my breasts. I just threw up my pizza lunch. Random crying/annoyance with SO. AF is due Thursday. I did get a bfp just now on a clear blue + but I have gotten false positives on those before

That's great you have made a lot of progress. Especially sounds like your morals are way better than mine LOL. We had sex after being together for only a month and one thing led to another and now we are actively trying. We started last month and I thought to myself that the first time we had unprotected sex to TTC I thought I was pregnant, but my thoughts went crazy and I had wishful thinking. I told him and he kept saying,"I knocked you up on the first try!" Though I told him I wasn't sure yet. I was having some symptoms...but that was my head in happy land lol.

I didn't know anything about the conceiving world till after the deed was done. I always assumed that if you had a 28 day cycle or 30 day that your O came on CD 14 or CD 15...girl was I wrong. I didn't start FF till May 12th. Did the BD May 7-8 on CD 11/12 and I thought I'm close to O...no problem. But when I look at my May calendar on FF it had me fertile on CD 20-23 (O was predicted CD 23 according to FF). This month did some things different. Starting using OPK for the first time ever, and bought a BBT thermometer. Plus did the BD on the 3 days before O. Would have done it on O day, but he had to leave early to get to work ( he's a long distance truck driver and works 2 weeks straight and only get 2 days off) however because of his schedule being really weird this time his fleet manager gave him an extra day off... Which really worked to our advantage.

My FF pregnancy, as of right now, says that my intercourse timing score is high, the rest of the info is not showing yet, it's too soon to read the rest of the results/prediction on FF PM. I will say though I am having a good feeling, especially with the sore nipples and cramping. According to another app, OVIA, it says I have to wait at least 8 days till a HPT...but I will wait. FF has AF taking a summer vacation on the 29th.

Love your positivity! Really hoping this is your month. I agree with waiting another 8 days. Early testing is such a B*. It's a headache, and I wish I didn't do it but the anxiety gets the best of me.

We all definitely think that we have 28 day cycles with O on CD 14. I remember when I first started using FF, and even then I never realized that yeah I had 28 days cycles but I was Oing on CD 16! Our bodies are so funny like that. It's why I love charting temps. No mystery there. :)

I forgot if I asked, but do you have your tests all ready to go?

Love your positivity! Really hoping this is your month. I agree with waiting another 8 days. Early testing is such a B*. It's a headache, and I wish I didn't do it but the anxiety gets the best of me.

We all definitely think that we have 28 day cycles with O on CD 14. I remember when I first started using FF, and even then I never realized that yeah I had 28 days cycles but I was Oing on CD 16! Our bodies are so funny like that. It's why I love charting temps. No mystery there. :)

I forgot if I asked, but do you have your tests all ready to go?

I know that every woman's body is different but there are times I make a joke that God didn't break the mold when he made me, he shattered it and then nonchalantly walked away whistling like he didn't do it lol. I have noticed that different brands of OPKs give me different results even if I test at the same time. I found that the Rite Aid brand of ovulation strips works the best with me. The other brand, True Strip, shows the control line, but barely the test line, if ever a test line. Possibly different strengths? What sucks is the Rite Aid brand is 20 strips for $20 (but I get them for cheaper because of their plenti rewards) what works for one person doesn't always work for another. They need to have a monthly subscription that has you try different OPKs to see what works for you...kinda like that monthly makeup kit from ispy. But this one should be called ipee LOL.

The temping is taking me some getting used to, obviously lol. Not only that but the CM charting. I get confused when I have two different consistencies, especially the creamy and watery mix, I never have the EWCM, I get the watery. Oh girl let me tell you when that time in my cycle comes it looks like a broken water main, or El Niño didn't hit California, it hit me! Lol. Seriously during my fertile window I become very watery that I feel like I have to wear a depends. It soaks through my underwear and my pants. So I don't know if that means I'm really fertile

I have the clear blue digital and the first response (non digital) I also have some true strips for pregnancy (they came with the OPK). I think I will start with the strips first and if I don't see anything for a few days I'll see if AF shows her ugly face. If she doesn't show up on the day of or day after she is suppose to show I will do the other tests. Those tests aren't cheap lol.

Awww hahah yeah I get inconsisten results with different brands, but somehow the positives always all show up at the same time. Minus the cvs brand, that will pop up positive the night before the rest do. Probably just different strengths like you said lol. The ipee made me lol.

No idea what the watery cm means. I read that the watery consistency is from your estrogen surge and you should get it right before you get ewcm. But I don't check cm because I can never reach my cervix and I just don't have the stomach for it lol.

I had a ferning microscope but I got water in the lens so that broke it haha. I like to use the cb advance opk strips. They are expensive but if you buy them from Walmart it isn't as bad and I love getting the extra heads up.

You will get the hang of the bbt charting. Just be sure to be consistent with your temping time, and it's all good after that. After a few cycles, you'll get really good at spotting your o just from temps. And having the opks makes it a lot easier.

Buuuut you won't need all that info because you are getting pregnant this cycle! ;)

Awww hahah yeah I get inconsisten results with different brands, but somehow the positives always all show up at the same time. Minus the cvs brand, that will pop up positive the night before the rest do. Probably just different strengths like you said lol. The ipee made me lol.

No idea what the watery cm means. I read that the watery consistency is from your estrogen surge and you should get it right before you get ewcm. But I don't check cm because I can never reach my cervix and I just don't have the stomach for it lol.

I had a ferning microscope but I got water in the lens so that broke it haha. I like to use the cb advance opk strips. They are expensive but if you buy them from Walmart it isn't as bad and I love getting the extra heads up.

You will get the hang of the bbt charting. Just be sure to be consistent with your temping time, and it's all good after that. After a few cycles, you'll get really good at spotting your o just from temps. And having the opks makes it a lot easier.

Buuuut you won't need all that info because you are getting pregnant this cycle! ;)

I did a lot of research on the watery CM and they say it means you're fertile. Some women don't get the EWCM so they say of watery is what you get that's just about as good. Some women can't achieve watery cm either, I feel for those women. I have tried so hard to feel for my cervix but I can't feel anything. Either I have a long vaginal canal or really short fingers lol. However, my mom has told me that she always had a terrible time at the OB/GYN because they have told her (more than one doctor) that she is really deep and they had a hard time getting to her cervix. So I'm wondering if I have that problem to. I've had exams and that's never been mentioned, but maybe they think I know. I need to get back into OB/GYN. I got so busy with life I haven't had a pelvic exam/pap in 2 years.

I sure hope I get the hang of BBT, and really hope for my BFP in a couple weeks. It's no fun playing the waiting game, that's for sure lol.

Spreading the baby dust :dust:

I'm trying to put my OPK results up here via picture, and it not letting me. I have seen before where you could upload an image on here, but I guess I will have to do the image url...aye aye aye

Ok, let me see if this works so you ladies can see my first cycle using OPK. CD 18-19 (June 12-13)were my +OPKs and O'd on CD 20 (June 14)

Looked at my FF and it updated me, now I'm finally showing points in the Early Pregnancy Signs, its not much (8 points) whatever that means. I also have a high score on my Intercourse timing.

1 DPO-Tender nipples
2 DPO-Tender nipples, mild cramps, feel a little bloated but not much, and I have to
pee a lot today (Possible water retention I get from time to time) Also didn't
get much sleep because I had to keep peeing. BBT ran low but still above
coverline.
3 DPO-Tender nipples even more so today, and a bit bloated with mild cramps.
but I think its because I took my temp sitting up (long story)
4 DPO-Tender nipples just as intense as DPO 3, mild cramps, PM Diarrhea, and very
irritable. Temp went below coverline. I sat up to take my temp to try and
compare it to 3 DPO (wrong move, long story)
5 DPO-Tender nipples (but at this moment not as painful as 3-4 DPO, feels like 1-2
DPO. So far (@ 9:20 am) I just have tender nipples and I'm just a tad dizzy.

https://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q486/ashleylynnimpression1985/OPK_zps8arodjys.jpg

I had still been doing the OPK up till yesterday (CD 24/ 4 DPO) and they have all been negative.

Looking good! Keeping my fxed! If you keep using opks, the trick is that they should gradually get darker like a progression after implant. This isn't guaranteed though; At least that is what I have read because women, like me, sometimes get random dark opks during their lp.

Looking good! Keeping my fxed! If you keep using opks, the trick is that they should gradually get darker like a progression after implant. This isn't guaranteed though; At least that is what I have read because women, like me, sometimes get random dark opks during their lp.

So keep doing the OPKs? I didn't do one yesterday.

Personally, I think it's a waste of money. But I know some women do it and since you had been doing it a few days past O I thought maybe you were. I really do not suggest it. It's worse than testing early. All this unnecessary analyzing and wondering and headache/heartache over something that isn't even a 100% science.

That's what I'm thinking. Today is 6 DPO and I still have the tender nipples, but it's less so now, not as sensitive like they were...that can't be good. I'm still having cramps, and having them last longer and hurt a bit more. Also extremely irritable (but that can be because of my current living situation with my family...long story), and I have a little gas today.

Just now, got cramps that hit me hard, had to run to the bathroom and experienced diarrhea and when I went to wipe I found some light pink. Hmmm.

6dpo is a good day for implant so fxed!

That's what I was wondering. FX!!!!! I having a bit of cramping still. I feel like it early period cramps though. The pain is more the left side though.

6 DPO symptoms: still have nipple soreness (don't feel as intense as days 3-4 but my right nipple hurts more than the left). Cramps, earlier today were very mild, but have been stronger since I went to the bathroom and saw the pink spotting. Spotting is still here in small amounts. Diarrhea (just the once so far for today), and extremely irritable...VERY irritable, like PMS on steroids lol.

Lol I'm irritable too. Not pms on steroids but just annoyed by everything. But yeah, Really hoping that was implant bleeding. You can test in 2-4 days of it was. Exciting!

Lol I'm irritable too. Not pms on steroids but just annoyed by everything. But yeah, Really hoping that was implant bleeding. You can test in 2-4 days of it was. Exciting!

I'm so hoping! I took a picture after the first and second wipe, it was much pinker at the first wipe, now it's a peach color. I want to posted a picture to get some input but I don't want to get kicked off the site.

Awww we all post gross stuff. My suggestion is to post it in TWW and title it something like is this ib CAUTION tmi pic included. Add the picture in the text rather than an attachment and put the spoiler code around it so it only shows up when clicked. I've posted pics of cm and spotting and much nastier things lol

Countdown to pregnancy I think also has an upload spot for ib pictures if I am not mistaken

I'm so hoping! I took a picture after the first and second wipe, it was much pinker at the first wipe, now it's a peach color. I want to posted a picture to get some input but I don't want to get kicked off the site.

doesnt say you cant : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/announcement.php?f=17

Awww we all post gross stuff. My suggestion is to post it in TWW and title it something like is this ib CAUTION tmi pic included. Add the picture in the text rather than an attachment and put the spoiler code around it so it only shows up when clicked. I've posted pics of cm and spotting and much nastier things lol

How do I add the add the picture in the text? And do the spoiler code? Will I get in trouble if I don't do that and post it as a attachment instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->