App results vs OPK help

Exactly. It's not the level but the doubling speed that matters. Hcg levels are all over the place.

For reference, this was a scan from 25dpo. I have my even earlier ones (5w2d) on my computer but too tired to go turn it on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
Also I just popped your ovulation (conception) into a few calendars and I am getting your due date of March 7th with a gestational age of 4w4d. You ovulated late in your cycle, so using LMP puts you farther ahead. I just didn't want you to go in an get anxious when you measure a week and a half behind

Also I just popped your ovulation (conception) into a few calendars and I am getting your due date of March 7th with a gestational age of 4w4d. You ovulated late in your cycle, so using LMP puts you farther ahead. I just didn't want you to go in an get anxious when you measure a week and a half behind

There was one app that said the 7th, I believe, but that was the only one. I have 3 pregnancy apps on my phone and 2 of them said March 2, and one said the other but I changed the "due date" on there because all the others said March 2nd.

Did you use last menstrual period instead of conception? Most apps use LMP by default/regardless of O date. Which would assume an average O of cd 14, but you didn't O until cd 20. It's more accurate to go by conception. And by more accurate I mean only accurate. Try Countdown to Pregnancy Due a Date calculator. It has both lmp option and conception, you can compare how different they are.

So this happened this morning at 3 am. Looks like I got splashed with water on my one boob. There was no residue, no smell, no hardening, and breast didn't hurt any more than then it has been. It was literally like water. i was sleeping on that side when I got up to go to the bathroom. I am guessing it's sweat because there was no smell or residue, but that's a very weird place to have a wet spot, I've never had that happen before, no matter how much I was sweating. Plus to only have it to the one side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
Sorry the picture is upside down, don't know why it's like that LOL

I used the first day of my last period to calculate all that. I can change the date to when I O'd if need be.

Ah the joys of pregnancy mysteries lol.

Definitely go by O date. Trust me. I get multiple early scans with each pregnancy/ chart and track my period and O/ have a lot of long term ttc friends. Gestational age is influenced by conception date not lmp. They just use lmp because most women don't know their conception date, but it'll be within a week usually.

Ah the joys of pregnancy mysteries lol.

Definitely go by O date. Trust me. I get multiple early scans with each pregnancy/ chart and track my period and O/ have a lot of long term ttc friends. Gestational age is influenced by conception
date not lmp. They just use lmp because most women don't know their conception date, but it'll be within a week usually.

Thanks for the info girl, that's makes complete seance actually. Thank you for giving me a heads up on that. I guess I'll just treat it as though I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I feel like I'm driving everyone nuts with all these questions. You have been super sweet for answering all these questions, you rock!

You could definitely say this is a mystery, I'm really scratching my head over the single boob wet spot. I NEVER have had anything like that, I have woken with my boobs sweaty (the under part though) and it barely soaks through, this was drenched on the one side. Why do I have to have all these weird problems? Why can't I be like your normal pregnant woman? LOL. Another strange thing, I haven't woken up the past two days feeling nauseous (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing)

You are driving absolutely nobody nuts at all. I just stopped to check your chart for the beta and it seemed too recent of an O. Early ultrasounds are scary and nothing freaks someone out more than measuring a week behind. At 5 weeks 2 days, I have seen everything from empty sac to fetal pole. It is terrifying but normal so I wanted you to be prepared in case they do scan.

lil the normal pregnant woman is miserable AF and also has weird stuff haha pregnancy is bizarre

My symptoms don't pop up bad until weeks 5-6. Enjoy these days now lol. Some women tolerate hcg better though. I am not one of those women. But I would have symptom free days and freak the f out. The first tri boards are great for that :$

You are driving absolutely nobody nuts at all. I just stopped to check your chart for the beta and it seemed too recent of an O. Early ultrasounds are scary and nothing freaks someone out more than measuring a week behind. At 5 weeks 2 days, I have seen everything from empty sac to fetal pole. It is terrifying but normal so I wanted you to be prepared in case they do scan.

lil the normal pregnant woman is miserable AF and also has weird stuff haha pregnancy is bizarre

My symptoms don't pop up bad until weeks 5-6. Enjoy these days now lol. Some women tolerate hcg better though. I am not one of those women. But I would have symptom free days and freak the f out. The first tri boards are great for that :$

What is a fetal pole? I have heard some women have a empty looking sack early in pregnancy. I keep thinking that there won't be anything at all! No baby. Period. I keep thinking of the thought of a pseudo pregnancy. But I guess it's good if I have had positive HPT and a positive Blood Test, as well as a doctors go ahead to see an OB and haven't had bleeding. One thing that was me a tad worried is that my boobs really aren't that sore, just barely, more so the nipple. But it ain't like,"Don't touch me!" I can apply pressure to the nipples and it's just a little tender, nothing much.

To be honest the number 1 symptom I am having is cramping. It's been non stop since O. There will be a few times here and there that I don't have cramping, then boom it comes back. I notice I can have it all over down there, but most of the time it's to my right side. Right side cramping, right side boob sweat. I guess the right side is where the parties at LOL.

So do you think I should go off O or the first day of my last period?

Sorry for the short response so wants to cuddle

Ummm if I am remembering right the fetal pole. I think they call it a pole because in the super early stages it looks like a stick lol but idk. In early scans you want to see a sac at minimum, a fetal pole and yolk sac is great but usually pops up anywhere from 5-6 weeks. The earliest I have had heartbeats is in the 6 week range

I would tell them. They typically don't care/ will figure it out when they scan you

They always ask for LMP because everyone knows their lmp. Unless you are chatting with BBT accurately, you don't know your O date. And because they can determine the gestational age from measurements/growth it just makes it easier for them to just go based on LMP because they use a little calendar spinner to tell them how many weeks you are based on lmp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->