Apple Cheeks

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Does anyone have them?

I just bought a mini-trial kit as I've heard good things about them. :happydance: Can't wait to test them out!

don't think we have them here :cry: they do look similar to our wonderoo napies though :thumbup:

I haven't tried them yet, but I'd be interested to hear how you like them. I nearly bought some last week when shopping Cozy Bum's boxing week sale but bought the printed Happy Heiny diapers instead (pretty won out).

Sorry that doesn't answer your question, lol :)

Lol! I know what you mean! I bought some Fuzzi Bunz because the prints on them were too cute to pass up... I mean how can you pass up super cute daisy prints? :haha: But I didn't like how they didn't have a fold at the top to keep in the liner and ended up selling them.

I can't wait for my Apple Cheeks to arrive!!! :happydance:

we have the lilac daisy fuzzi bunz...so cute aren't they? :cloud9: They do matching changing mats and stuff too :thumbup:

I caved and bought the lavender daisy print Fuzzi Bunz, pink hibiscus and cheetah print Happy Heiny's, a swim diaper and 2 Bamboozles... and all I had planned to order when I went online was a pair of Babylegs :blush:

lol- after I posted, I remembered there was also a BG too :blush: To match the babylegs, of course... :)

I think my new years resolution should be to show some restraint when shopping for cloth :)

I havent tried applecheeks... I cant see what is special about them?

I love my fuzzibunz though, i've never had a prob with the liner coming out. I like the Kangas I have and the Happy Heiny's too... The bumgenious I have were my least favorit.

That's really interesting, never seen them before. One thing from looking at them I woudln't like though is where the pocket opening is...if that's a poopy diaper I wouldnt be wanting to dig through that to pull the insert out before washing...I don't wash any inserts inside I don't feel they get clean enough. They look cute though

They're designed so that the insert comes out when they're being washed. :D

Joss that's funny, I really didn't like the Fuzzi Bunz. I didn't like how they didn't have a uh, fold (?) where you put the liners in? I had some and then ended up selling them not too long after. :)

Today's the day! :wohoo:

lol- after I posted, I remembered there was also a BG too :blush: To match the babylegs, of course... :)

I think my new years resolution should be to show some restraint when shopping for cloth :)

Its so hard to do, eh? :hugs: Can't wait to see pictures of the new cloth!!!!!

Definitely- there is so much selection and of course I want to try them all (wouldn't want to be missing out on something good, lol). My excuse this time around was that Emma has outgrown all her small sized Motherease Sandys but that excuse won't hold forever with the hubby :)

Can't wait to see pics of Claire in her Apple Cheeks too! I like the sound of the pocket that "releases" the insert in the wash- very cool!

They're designed so that the insert comes out when they're being washed. :D

Today's the day! :wohoo:

How is that different then all the other kinds though? Am I missing something???

Have you tried Kangas? They have a zipper and snapps... I like them too. Jasmine can un-do velcro stuff now, which is why I dont like the BG anymore, there is just the one small velcro bit and its way too easy for her to undo

Maybe? :confused:

The BGs had a flap that you folded over where you put the liners in. Kind of like those sandwich bags that don't have the zipper? Horrible analogy, but its the best one I can come up with. :shrug: :rofl:

The Fuzzi Bunz that I had didn't have that. It was just an opening to put the liner in. Claire would crawl around and I could reach down and pull out one of the liners if I really wanted to. It may have been how they fit her though.

They're here! They're here!

:shock: Wow, I can see why my friend recommended them! I can't believe how trim they are! Its strange too... maybe this is how it is for all bamboo inserts but its like this super thin long piece that you fold into thirds. Then you stuff it. The opening looks like it is right in the crotch, but with the envelope cover its actually up near the back, maybe a bit lower than were the BGs ones are. :)

So, esthetically wise they are super appealing! Once I've got them washed and dried I'll put them on Claire to see how they stack up with actually being ON her. She's a crazy heavy wetter, so this should be interesting!

Here's the instructions, I'm not sure if I wrote about it properly or not:

https://applecheeks.ca/site/en/How_User_Instructions.html

I have bamboo inserts like that, they came with the custom diapers I got. She told me it would take 10 washes for them to be up to absorbancy.

I think alot of how the diapers work is how they fit for sure. My friend is the one who bought all the fuzzibunz and they were too big for her daughter... but they fit Jasmine perfect.

Yeah we loved our Fuzzi Bunz, they fit Hayden when he was a chunky 6mo old and as he started to thin out and now is tiny and over 2 the smalls still fit....Fuzzi Bunz have been some of our favorites

Ryder have you tried the BG aio with snaps? They work really well too, we had the same issue with Hayden undoing velcro so switched to all snaps.

Can't wait to see pics of them!!

nope, not tried the BG snaps yet... I dont like the lining of the BG as much as the other ones though, its a little bit rougher and they seem to stain really easily. They are also the only brand i've had the elastic give out on, I only have 2 out of 6 left. :shrug:

Holy crap. Seriously?

Although you said you still used dryer sheets with your cloth right? We don't at all, and we don't use Tide either. Both can really affect the durability of the diapers. We've used our BGs for 6 months straight (washing 2 to 3 times a week) and all the diapers are fine elastic wise.

If you are using the proper detergent and aren't using dryer sheets I'd call whomever you bought them from and complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->