April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

Hello! I was wondering where the lovely April ladies had gone. Glad you're all still here.

yeah this thread has been quiet recently

Well today I am getting some weird fluttering. I have posted in first and second tri as I have an anterior placenta so it can't be the baby. I'm 13+1 I think it's too soon but it feels well weird.

Hello all the new mommies to be!!! :thumbup:

I have added you all to the first page! We have 52 so far!

Good luck and I truly hope your pg is enjoyable! :hugs:

Hi, I'm Alice, I'm 17 and I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I'd like to join this little group =] I'm due on the 25th April =] thankkss =]

jippi girlies ..... finally uploaded my scan piccy....take at 12+6 now 14+2
my precious lil wriggler wouldnt keep still ...it was so amazing just wanna know the sex :( xx

Attachments

• IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Hiya

My name's Kim and Ive had my dating scan today - Our due date is 26 April 2010. This will be our second baby and I'm currently 12 weeks.

All the best to all the other April Mummys xxx

Hey can I join please I'm Amanda and am due 2nd april. Hope everyone is doing well

Hey all
Just wanted to come in and say good bye, I have miscarried my LO this week.
Good luck to everyone one else for happy and uneventful pregnancies
Csunshine, please will u take my off the list, thanks :hugs:

hey girlies well i had my md appt on the 12th went fine got my scan date for the 26th so excited heehee hope your all well xxx

Hey all

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Hi all!!!!! :thumbup:i'm due on 5th April. I live in london with my 15 year old daughter and my OH. I just cant belive how many pregnancy symptoms there are and unfortunantly i am sufferin from a large percentage of them. Ah well the joys of motherhood.

Hey all

Oh sweat heart you know how sad I am for you! :hugs: Will chat with you later hope your feeling better today!

Ok ladies all updated! Good luck will pop by from time to time to see how you all are doing! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->