April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

Ok so I can't type :dohh: So sorry Oulina I changed it!

All updated good luck girls!

oops sorry, i think im too late to join this thread...
My name is Sadie.. im from London.
Have been married for 3 years and am not 5 weeks 5 days pregnant :)

Our little sweetheart is due on 27 April 2010.

Many thanks and GOOD LUCK to all.
xxxx
:)

Hi all,

Tried to post yesterday so if this is a double post I apologise. I am 26, live in Birmingham and have been married for 9 months. This is our first baby and we are very excited. My due date is 5th April and I am having my scan at BWH on 9th September. Pretty nervous about all the tests even though so far everything seems ok (touch wood). Congratulations you all you expectant mummies, hope we all have happy, healthy pregnancies.

Jess

Xx

oops sorry, i think im too late to join this thread...
My name is Sadie.. im from London.
Have been married for 3 years and am not 5 weeks 5 days pregnant :)

Our little sweetheart is due on 27 April 2010.

Many thanks and GOOD LUCK to all.
xxxx
:)

No your not too late! I have added the last two just this am.

welcome and congratulations to all you lovely pg ladies! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

:hugs:

Sorry that I have been away for awhile. i went for my first appointment last week and the doctor changed my due date to April 4th. How is everyone else feeling?

Sorry that I have been away for awhile. i went for my first appointment last week and the doctor changed my due date to April 4th. How is everyone else feeling?

All updated on first page! Good luck

My due date changed several times with DD so don't be surprised if he moves it again. LOL

DD was due 4/6, then it went to 4/3 then 4/1 she didn't arrive until 4/13 so they come when they want not when we do. :hugs:

My due date changed several times with DD so don't be surprised if he moves it again. LOL

DD was due 4/6, then it went to 4/3 then 4/1 she didn't arrive until 4/13 so they come when they want not when we do. :hugs:

Thank you. my oldest was the only one who's due date did not change. My other two changed all the time. I also have a ultrasound picture where do you post those?

Thank you. my oldest was the only one who's due date did not change. My other two changed all the time. I also have a ultrasound picture where do you post those?

You can post it here and I would also post it in your journal. Oh congrats can't wait to see it! :thumbup:

My little bean.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/dricka01/scan0001.jpg

What a beautiful site! HB and baby!!!! Enjoy and I will keeping up with you! Hope to return here soon myself! :hugs:

hello ladies!
Can I join you please?!
Im 28, live in the south west and married for 4 years. We were TTC for 4 months before getting PFP earlier this year but had MMC in March. I was 9+3 but baby measured 6+3.
I am now expecting again due 4th April!
I have first midwife appointment and scan on the 16th Sept when I will be 11+3 so fingers crossed this one is a sticky!!

Hey Ladies!!! Well i'm also due on April 26, but i think that will be confirmed on Sept 11 at our first u/s! Woo hoo!!!

Well DH and I have been ttc since Sept 2007 and finally got our BFP on August 14th!!! yahh!!!! This will be our 4th pregnancy, we miscarried 3 times before this one!! So we are hoping and praying for our little bean to stick!!!

I'll be 31 this month and DH will be 28 this month..And we are very excited about this whole pregnancy and have a very good feeling about it!!! Looking forward to finding a bump buddy and sharing our stories!!!

Keep going ladies WOOO HOOO the more the merrier!

All updated have a wonder healthy and happy 9 months!:hugs:

Why didn't u direct me here Csunshine?!?! Never mind here now, My EDD is 29th April by LMP, but fully expecting it to change still... :happydance:

hello ladies!
Can I join you please?!
Im 28, live in the south west and married for 4 years. We were TTC for 4 months before getting PFP earlier this year but had MMC in March. I was 9+3 but baby measured 6+3.
I am now expecting again due 4th April!
I have first midwife appointment and scan on the 16th Sept when I will be 11+3 so fingers crossed this one is a sticky!!

I wish you the best. You and i are due on the same day.

Why didn't u direct me here Csunshine?!?! Never mind here now, My EDD is 29th April by LMP, but fully expecting it to change still... :happydance:

Crap I have so much going on sorry! :dohh: Good luck and you've been added! You know I have already wished you a happy and healthy 9 months! If I get my BFP next week I'm coming back here and not going on the May baby thread. LOL These are my ladies here!:hugs:

Crap I have so much going on sorry! :dohh: Good luck and you've been added! You know I have already wished you a happy and healthy 9 months! If I get my BFP next week I'm coming back here and not going on the May baby thread. LOL These are my ladies here!:hugs:

What do u mean if!!! U wouldn't belong anywhere else :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I will have to leave you I'm afraid. Just had my dating scan and I am due a March baby! Ooooops! :)

Good luck to you all!

Jess

Hi ladies,

I will have to leave you I'm afraid. Just had my dating scan and I am due a March baby! Ooooops! :)

Good luck to you all!

Jess

Don't feel like you have to leave unless that's what you want. Good luck I will take your name off. :cry: Have fun with the March crew. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->