April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Glad the scan went well mybaby....the technicians aren't really supposed to say too much but from your comments there is certainly nothing to worry about as far as the scan goes. My scan was great but until I get the combined results I will still worry. LOl

Good luck for Monday Junebug....I'm sure you will be just fine, keep us updated. X

Morning Ladies, Hope all is well with you.

Thinking of you today Junebug.

I felt baby moving last night!! :happydance: First time I've felt baby from the outside. Fiesty little one, going to be interesting when he/she is bigger. LOL

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is well :thumbup:

Dorian, fab that you're feeling baby already :happydance: I'm waiting for that now but it's our first and I think you don't tend to feel it until later?

Mum has bought me a doppler though and we used it for the first time yesterday and found little one! :happydance: Was definitely our little bean's heartbeat as was very fast and could hear the whooshing of my blood too, which was a lot slower. First found him/her towards the left side, then s/he must have moved. Probed around a bit and found him/her again right over the other side on the right :haha:

I think I'm getting a little bump now. Not bought any maternity wear yet but think am going to have to very soon now x

Hello! CVS went faster and less painful than my first one! Will have preliminary results in 2-3 days. My NT and first tri bloods are Thursday.

I felt my first at 15 weeks and DH at 17 weeks. Been feeling this one from inside at 9 weeks so should be soon feeling him or her on the outside! It depends where your placenta is placed too, those with anterior placentas will feel baby later!

Thanks Maple Leaf!! I will be more relaxed as well once my blood comes back good :)

Junebug....You're in my thoughts and prayers this morning...All will go GREAT!!

Dorian..That is awesome!! Its one thing to feel the little flutters on the inside (which I did for the first time this morning :happydance: ...4th time around it becomes more obvious what your feeling) but its another to feel it from the outside!! Yay for you!!!

I hope that all of you ladies have a SUPER FANTABULOUS MONDAY!!!

Hi :)
My EDD is 4/29/2012:happydance: I am 36 and will turn 37 before I have this little bean and my OH is 45

Hi :)
My EDD is 4/29/2012:happydance: I am 36 and will turn 37 before I have this little bean and my OH is 45

Congrats and welcome!!! :happydance:

Junebug, so glad your appt. was relatively painfree....thinking positive thoughts for you on the results!

Hello everyone else!! Happy Monday!! :)

Dorian - cool about feeling baby's movements!

junebug - glad it wasn't too painful, hope the results are all good!

mybaby - i'm on number 4 as well and think i've been feeling baby for around 4 weeks now....haven't felt/seen it from the outside though.

welcome jules and congratulations!

mbababy - happy monday to you too....its tuesday here now though, lol

Kirst - I kept thinking from time to time Ive felt him/her but really thinking it was just gas hahaha...I knew I would know for sure when I felt the real thing and I did :) Congrats on #4!!!! I was 29 with #3 and didnt think it would be much different...was I wrong!! This pregnancy is 10X's more intense than any of the others...not sure if its age related or just the simple fact that its #4 and my body is like "Really?? AGAIN!!" HAHAHAHA...probably a mixture of both!!

Hey everyone! I am frustrated because I have to change doctors because the clinic I go to doesn't birth at the hospital I want to birth at. It has been super stressful...everytime I think I find a "good" option, I google and find iffy reviews :dohh: I hope it works itself out soon :nope:

I'm also still super moody....I guess this is my penance for not having any morning sickness :growlmad:

Kirst - I kept thinking from time to time Ive felt him/her but really thinking it was just gas hahaha...I knew I would know for sure when I felt the real thing and I did :) Congrats on #4!!!! I was 29 with #3 and didnt think it would be much different...was I wrong!! This pregnancy is 10X's more intense than any of the others...not sure if its age related or just the simple fact that its #4 and my body is like "Really?? AGAIN!!" HAHAHAHA...probably a mixture of both!!

LOL!! I totally agree, my body is saying the same thing!!

mybababy, I'm sorry you have to switch Drs, what a pain.

Glad things went smoothly Junebug.

mybaby4 - I know what you mean....I was 21 the first time and now I'm 35, what a difference!!!

mbababy - what a pain you have to switch doctors. Here we are lucky, we choose an independent midwife and we only have the one hospital to choose from and the birthing annex is lovely!!

:haha: I'm 38 and I have absolutely no symptoms, compared to my first pregnancy at 36 where I was sick the whole time. I've been feeling wonderful this time around! Luckily, since I have to work until I'm 38-39 weeks :dohh:

Junebug...its not nice to gloat...hahahaha Im just teasing, I would be too...I had never been sick or had any symptoms other than heartburn with any of mine EXCEPT this one!!! Morning sickness started promptly at 5 weeks and luckly has started to ease up the last 2 weeks or so but now the headaches have taken its place :( This time around I just feel OLD!!

Oh sorry :-( Didn't mean to sound like I was gloating... I was so sick the first time around, I must have paid my dues to the pregnancy goddesses out there... Maybe it helps that I'm in the best shape I've been in all my life, I worked out 5-6 days per week to lose my baby weight from the first pregnancy, and have been feeling wonderful even before I got pregnant. If it makes you feel better, I may be going bald: my one consistant symptom has been horrible hair loss :cry: I've had to cut my long hair and stop colouring it...

I was seriously just giving you a hard time about the gloating :) But Yay for you on the working out and being in great shape!!! However....I am soooo sorry about the hair loss...have they said what its from? Just a pregnancy hormone thing? Well either way, Im sure you look amazing with shorter hair :) Ya know....I honestly couldnt tell you what my natural color is its been so long ago...that is sad isnt it. :neutral:

Yes, it's apparently a pregnancy hormone thing, less common than the opposite (getting nice thick healthy hair while preggo, which is what I got last time :dohh:). It is "cute" shorter, but I miss my long hair! I'm hoping it's just a first trimester thing... I'm finding out there were a LOT of greys under the colour :haha: I may try henna, apparently this won't be as damaging to the hair roots...

Normal chromosomes!!!!

And, as you may be able to guess based on the banner colour change in my siggy, TEAM BLUE!!!!

Sooooo relieved! Now I get to see the little guy on NT ultrasound tomorrow :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->