April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

CVS is on October 17 so hopefully that week... NT is on October 20th...

Mbababy, I know exactly how you feel about feeling like a nutcase. I cry or get angry for silly things.

Results from my NT blood test were 1/5000 DS and 1/9000 Tri8. Very thankful for good results.

Amazing results!!! Wow, congrats!!

(glad I'm not the only "nutcase" on this board....) :wacko:

Junebug don't be anxious this baby will be fine as well.

Thanks CeeDee, I hope you're right :hugs:
Happy Weekend Nat!

Hi All! I just got my blood test results back and I am SO relieved!!

Combined risk: DS 1:2521
Trisomy 13/18 1:4501

I cried when she told me (big surprise lol)....what a relief!! :happydance:

Yay, nice results Mbababy!
I'm getting nervous, will I be the one with the abnormal results? :cry:

Yay, nice results Mbababy!
I'm getting nervous, will I be the one with the abnormal results? :cry:

Try not to worry, JB!! I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine! How could it not be when all of us ladies are thinking positive thoughts for you?!! :thumbup:

I hope you're right, starting to get terrified here... We've already decided we will not bring to term a baby affected with a chromosomal problem and now I'm thinking the worse thoughts :cry: Stupid hormones...

Thats wonderful news Mbabay.

Junebug, I pray for your baby.

Hello April Mommies!!!! This is #4 for me...due April 24th!! Go Thursday for my NT scan and am extremely nervous...praying for good test results!! So was curious, has anyone found out gender with there NT scans? My cousin's wife had a scan at 13 weeks back in April of this year and was told she was having a baby girl :)

Highly unreliable, sex at the NT scan. Both male and female fetuses look identical at that point. It's nothing more than a lucky guess!

Good luck with your NT, I'm doing mine next week, along with the CVS...

:flower: Lots of prayers heading your way for amazing test results!!!

mbababy, great results!!!

junebug, I know its easy for all of us to tell you not to worry but difficult for you not to.
I have learned (the hard way) not to worry about things you have no control over....sometimes you just have to leave things up to the universe and trust that all will be ok. *hugs*

dorian, how is everything with you?

It's just hard because this is what I do for work: I see and counsel abnormal prenatal screens and CVS/amnio results :-( Thanks, trying not to worry too much but sometimes knowledge is NOT a good thing :nope:

Hello April Mommies!!!! This is #4 for me...due April 24th!! Go Thursday for my NT scan and am extremely nervous...praying for good test results!! So was curious, has anyone found out gender with there NT scans? My cousin's wife had a scan at 13 weeks back in April of this year and was told she was having a baby girl :)

Hello! Welcome! :happydance::happydance:

Junebug...I almost typed that to you...that it was probably because of what you do for work and having TOO much knowledge that was fueling your "anxiety" fire, but then I figured you already knew that :shrug: It is impossible not to worry...but one thing you can be sure of is that the odds are definitely in your favor. I hope that helps!!

Welcome and congrats, Mybaby#4! I will not be finding out gender when it's time for my 18wk scan.

Kirsta, I'm doing pretty good thank you :) I see my MW on Wed for my checkup :happydance:

Good for you Dorian, I love the idea of team yellow!!! I'm just too OCD with planning :wacko:

Welcome MYBABY4.....sorry I never saw a whole heap of posts, I forgot to check if there were anymore pages, lol!

I "need" find out what we're having. With #3 I didn't want to know and then a few days before the scan I changed my mind, lol!
This time I cant wait to find out....asked my MW last week if I could have anatomy scan a little before 20 weeks and she said that I could. I rung the radiologist yesterday to book and the receptionist said that they will not do anatomy scans before 21 weeks....ugghhh. I know its only about a week and a half difference but still.

Does anyone else have problems with "baby brain"?
I'm shocking at the moment....I'll be talking and then totally lose track of what I was saying, and last week a courier showed up at the door and asked me to sign for a parcel and I signed my maiden name....I've been married for 6 years!

Mbababy, Wonderful news! :yipee:

Junebug, All will be well! We are all praying and sending good thoughts for you. :hugs: What do you think of the nub and skull theories for gender prediction?

Mybaby4, Welcome aboard. I didn’t ask the ultrasound tech about the gender, I didn’t want her to look at me crazy. I’ve gotten mostly girl predictions from members on the board, based on the nub theory.

I definitely wan to find out the gender. This is our first and I just would like to get to decorating and shopping. It’s so hard to find gender neutral clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->