April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

YAY FOR JUNEBUG :happydance: :happydance: Im so very happy for you!!! AND CONGRATS ON :blue: we are hoping for another boy...but will be equally happy for a girl.

AND I just got my results back on my blood work!! 1/5165 for DS and 1/9381 for 13 and 18!!! :happydance:

GREAT news Junebug and Mybaby4!! Wooho!

Great about the not being sick junebug! And congrats on a boy...I never knew that the CVS also told you what colour you were having, although TBH i had no idea what that was until you mentioned it and I googled.
Sucks about the hairloss....usually that happens once you give birth....with my last I had a clump at the front which just all came out....wasn't noticeable until it all grew back in and I had a short, grey tuft, lol!

Yay on the great results Mybaby4!! We're on a roll ladies :)

This is my first, so I’m not sure if I felt the baby move, but when I describe it to my mom she said that was the baby. It’s pretty cool, I can’t wait till it happens more often.

Mbababy, Sorry about having to find a new doctor. I would hate to have to do that.

Junebug, I love your new avatar, so cute! Is that her Halloween costume? Congrats for team blue!!!!! I am so excited for you. :happydance: One of each. I hope the second time around I don’t have a less “sickly” first trimester. Sorry about the hair loss.

Mybaby4, Great results! :yipee:

CeeDee if it feels like bubbles and flutters, it most definitely is baby! Yes, Zoelle is going to be a strawberry for Halloween :cloud9: I'm getting more and more excited to see Cookie on ultrasound this morning! Waiting for my turn right now... And we've decided on a name! Just need to find a second middle name now :).

I hope everyone is feeling great today!!!

She is a doll Junebug!! And I am so glad you are finally at ease now...I know the stress can take a toll on you.

Ceedee - THANKS!! and those bubbles/flutters will start to come more and more...I always felt them most when I was taking a bath and relaxing and then they were coming all the time!! So exciting!!! Congrats!!

OK ladies...........Ive been feeling this empty feeling the last couple of days...I know its my mind going crazy and probably because Ive only felt the baby move a couple of times and I think I should be feeling it more and more....just dont feel pregnant...sighhhhh

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
My entire pregnancy this time around has been like that!
If it weren't for the little bump I'm getting, I would still be forgetting :dohh:
Feeling movement also depends on the position of the placenta, if it's anterior you won't feel consistant movement until mid-second trimester if not later. :hugs:

try not to worry about it mybaby....I'm feeling pretty much the same too.
I get no movements during the day but a few decent ones in the evening just to let me know that the little bean is in there.

I'm soooooooooooo freaking tired at the moment and my legs are killing me. As soon as I stand up my varicose veins start pounding and with it coming up to summer....ouchie!
Anybody else with varicose vein problems?

Not yet kirst, knock on wood :hugs:
However I am getting shooting pains in my privates. Round ligament pain?? Don't know what to make of it!

Mybaby, I feel the same way. I thought I’d feel more movement, but I know being a first timer that I may not feel much.

No varicose veins here. Are they hereditary?

Thank you ladies :) Like I said my mind has just been in negative land the last week or so :wacko: ...but I can see and feel the bump so I know its there just way different than any of my other pregnancies I guess.

I wish it were coming up to summer here!! We are heading into Winter and I so do not like the cold weather!! I think that is part of what has gotten me down in the dumps lately. Hopefully all you beautiful ladies and your lil peanuts are doing well :hugs:

And nope no V. Veins as of yet...hoping they wont come...was lucky with the other 3!!

Mybaby and ceedee, don't fret! It's not common to feel much movement so early. Give it time, although I know it's hard! By week 18 or 19, you'll probably start feeling more movement. And Ceedee, maybe later for you, as it's your first.

Hi Ladies...sorry I've been awol for a few days. I've actually been under the weather a bit. Anyone else experiencing bad headaches?? I've had them almost non-stop for the last 4 days, and it's starting to make me :wacko:

Yes, I had 3 days of non-stop headaches, darn progesterone! Was taking acetaminophen once per day but that hardly made a dent in it :wacko:

I'm 13 weeks today :dance: And I popped, have a massive bump! So glad I told everyone last week, otherwise I'd be getting quizzed about being pregnant now :rofl: I didn't show this much until 20 weeks with Zoëlle...

Awesome Junebug! Do you think it's because this is your 2nd that you're showing now? I'm still waiting for the "pop out"...but thinking it will be here sooner rather than later...

Definitely because it's my second! I've only gained 4 lbs so far, compared to 10 lbs by this point the first time. Abs are flabbier after the first :haha: Last week I didn't show at all, I think it happened sometime during the weekend, but hard to pinpoint as I wear jogging pants and baggy clothes while lounging at home. Only when I came to get dressed for work yesterday did I notice :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->