April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Hi Ladies

My midwife appointment went very well :happydance: Confirmed that all blood tests, urine tests and blood pressure were fine :thumbup: She also found Bean's heartbeat on doppler so was fantastic to clarify that we are definitely hearing baby when we listen at home :cloud9: She also had a prod of me and said my womb is growing well, the top of it is already not far below my belly button. I was surprised it was that high as I don't think I've got much of a bump yet :wacko:

Hope all pending appointments for other ladies on here go well :thumbup:

Have a good weekend all and a fab Halloween! x

mbababy - I forgot to say that a friend of mine rode horses right the way through with one of her boys and because the muscles and stuff get so tight down there she had a heck of a time pushing out the baby. With her next baby she had a much easier time because she'd given up the horse riding at a couple of months.

nat - great that all your tests were fine and it was baby's heartbeat you were listening to on your doppler.

We dont really celebrate Halloween in NZ, but it is becoming bigger.
I hope to have a great Halloween as its my daughters 2nd birthday.....cant believe she is 2!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

Nat, I’m glad your appointment went well.

Kirst76, Happy Birthday to your little princess.

thanks ceedee!
We are celebrating today (sunday) as my husband wont be around on monday.

Thanks ladies!

https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/kirst76/S6301911.jpg
This is my lil girl Caoilainn (pronounced Kaylin...its irish)

Awww kirst she's a doll :cloud9:!!! Happy birthday gorgeous girl!

She's gorgeous Kirst. Hope she's having a great birthday :hugs:

wow, you're tiny nat! I'm huge....but no where near as huge as big as I was with number 3.

Hi Ladies! How is everyone doing? Nat, nice bump!! Kirst, happy belated b-day to your LO :)

Has anyone felt any movement yet?? I *think* I've felt some stuff...(kind of like popcorn popping in my tummy), but I'm not totally certain if it's my stomach gurgling or not :blush: Just call me clueless :dohh:

I have my 16 week appt tomorrow....secretly hoping they'll be able to tell me which "team" we're on *fingers crossed*. Wish me luck!

mbababy - I think they are movements you are feeling....awesome, eh? I'm feeling some movements...this is number 4 for us so I've been feeling them for a while now but over the past week they have been getting more frequent.
Hope they can tell you what you're having tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Good luck Mbababy!!! Definitely sounds to me like baby movements! For me they feel at first like flutters/bubbles :cloud9: I've felt it really early this time, and around 15 weeks the first time around!

Sounds like movements to me too Mbababy, Good luck today with the scan! I have mine on Thurs.

I've been feeling movements for a few weeks. Just here and there though, not every day.

Just came back from my apt! No trouble finding the HB with doppler. Final chromosome report normal, and it IS a boy :cloud9: Got a prescription for my severe constipation issue, thank heavens!

My anatomy scan is booked for December 6th and then I see my OB right after.

AND I know little Z's birthday! He's coming on April 18th, as I predicted they would book the C-section :dance:

So much jumping around in there, especially last night after I ate about 10 mini chocolate bars :blush: Darn Halloween!!! Now we have tons of left overs!

How is everyone else today?

Hi Ladies :flower:

Congratulations on your little boy Junebug :happydance: And how cool you know when he will be arriving :thumbup:

I think I am feeling some slight movements, think I have been for a couple of weeks which seems really early as it's our first! They have so far not been every day and are just like little fluttery feelings or tickles/light taps. But this afternoon I felt a stronger sensation - was like a 'shifting' or 'ripple' sensation on the right side, as if something moved from from there towards the middle. It wasn't followed by any wind so am thinking it could have been our little one :cloud9: I dopplered again yesterday and found hiim/her easily again :thumbup: Makes me laugh though how s/he always seems to move away when I first find him/her and I then find it again right over the other side :haha:

x

Congrats Junebug! Nice to know for sure and it sounds like you're happy about the c-section too, so that's great news all around :happydance:

Thanks ladies for the reassurance on the movement I've felt. The little bugger is always movin' and shakin' when I have an ultrasound done, so I figure I should be feeling something!

Got back from my scan with the new doctor about an hour ago. He is wonderful, and I think I definitely made the right choice. He did a scan of the baby and said everything looks wonderful....heart rate at 160bpm and found it right away. He also pulled this 3d image for me...and told me that although he won't say for sure, he is about 90% that it is a BOY!! :happydance: I am happy with either and I won't go buying anything blue until the experts confirm it at my anatomy scan (11/30), but it's still kind of cool to have an idea :)

Attachments

• ultrasound16w2d.jpg
    ultrasound16w2d.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Yay great image!!!!! Congrats on team Blue too :hugs:

Yup, I'm very relieved to have an elective C-section! With Z I was in active labour for over 24 hours, only dilated to 4 cm because her head was too big for my pelvis, and ended up in an emergency C-section when they realized she wasn't coming out the traditional route and her heart-rate started dipping... It was traumatic... PLUS it's almost guaranteed I'll have CPD (cephalopelvic disproportion) again!

Yikes Junebug! That does sound traumatic!! I can definitely see why you are looking forward to a c-section...no doubt!!

I love the 3d imaging....it is so cool. The new doctor has all of the latest equipment, which is night and day from my last provider...who had an ultrasound machine from the 70s, I swear :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->