April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Had a look at your bump pic junebug........where is the bump??? lol
I am enormous....given this is my 5th pregnancy and I'm not as large as I was last time (I had just had a miscarriage/ectopic (twins) when I feel pregnant with the last and I started to show immediately)

I know Kirst, it's actually smaller this time around than with my first! I gained more weight though with Zoë by this point, it may be a reason?

All pregnancies are different junebug....especially between boys and girls.
All mine have been girls and with number 1 I put on 27kilos, with number 2 I lost 18 kilos and number 3 I lost 14kilos.

My midwife has just been and everything is going as it should. I lost another 400g though but the midwife isn't concerned....I've got plenty more where that came from!!!!
Baby's heart rate was 140bpm.

Here’s a few of the names: Boy-Cassius, Clark (my maiden name), Jasper and Marcellus (Uncles name)
Girl-Dahlia, Elyse, Darleigh, Devin, and Lanise

Nice CeeDee!! Out of the boys, Clark is my favourite and Elyse for a girl!! :thumbup:

Ladies, I think we all have great names planned here :thumbup::happydance:

I am now pretty sure I am feeling our little one move :happydance: I still think it is quite early but I guess it's possible right? About 3 times today I have felt a 'flipping' sensation, almost as if s/he did a somersault. Is it possible to feel this at 16 weeks?

x

Definitely Nat! Felt my first at 15-16 weeks, I think it's baby you're feeling :dance:

Edit: I just checked out our first page, wow we have babies due on almost every single day in April!!! How exciting! Good job Mbababy :hugs:

Hi ladies!!! Have been MIA for the last couple of days or so...I had some spotting and BH contractions?? I have some type of infection going through my body causing me all sorts of problems BUT the good news is that baby is fine and hopefully in a few days I will be good too ohhhh and got to see the little bean today again!! Tech is saying its A GIRL!! Im still not going out to buy anything pink but it was still very exciting news!! Strong heart beat at 159/minute and she is weighing in at 4oz's!! Im over joyed and I have been feeling those little movements very often the past few days as well :happydance: :cloud9:

I hope you all are doing well and LOVE some of the names picked out already!!! Hugs to you all :hugs:

Nice CeeDee!! Out of the boys, Clark is my favourite and Elyse for a girl!! :thumbup:

They're my favourite of those names too.

Mybaby4....glad to hear that everything is good for you both...congrats on being on team pink!

Mybaby4, Sorry for the scare! It’s nice that you got to see your bundle again.

Mybaby4, I hope they figured out what your infection is and are treating you :hug: What a scare! And congrats on the maybe pink bump, keep us posted! When is your detailed ultrasound booked?

Thanks all!! Junebug - my detailed scan will not be done until week 20 (feels like an eternity until then!!) so the end of November. But Im just happy all is well with the Maybe Baby Girl. Oh and I saw your baby bump pic...LOVE IT!! I want to put one up soon...still in my jeans but I only have one pair left that are still comfortable...my biggest issues' my tops!! My "TA-TA's" have gotten GINORMOUS!!!! :haha: Not that the DH is complaining :yipee: but they are way bigger this time than any other time!!?? :saywhat:

LOL mine have hardly grown, compared to the first time where they were HUGE!!!

Hi Ladies! Mybaby, congrats on your girlie :thumbup: and crossing fingers they get your infection in control!

I will be AWOL for a little while because I am headed for 5 days of relaxation in Jamaica (babymoon!!). Unfortunately I won't be able to partake of the alcoholic beverages which are part of the all inclusive :nope:, but looking forward to having them whip me up some yummy fruity non-alcoholic drinks!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone has a great week, and I'll make any updates to the first post when I return! :wave:

HAVE FUN!!!! We LOVED our babymoon in Dominican Republic, the home made ice creams were divine :winkwink:

Mbababy, have a fantastic time! :thumbup:

Mybaby4, hope you're feeling better but great you got to see your 'maybe little girl' again :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well and looking forward to the weekend. I dopplered Bean again earlier, had to chase him/her around a bit, kept moving :haha: S/he was right over on the right hand side first, then moved to the middle just under belly button then more to the left. Heartbeat registered around 138bpm today.

x

i'll put up a bump pic the day that I have my anatomy scan....thats not until 21st November....seems so far away!!

Enjoy your trip to Jamaica mbababy!

Welcome littleturnip! You're due 1 day after my date! :hugs: Mbababy will update first page when she's back :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->