April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

LOLLL probably was used to scan some of us :haha:

Glad you like your new doc!!!

Thats amazing that your bub already has a firm birthdate junebug.....I dont think I could get my head around that!

With number 1, I was in labour for 42 hours and her heartrate dropped with every second contraction but then all of a sudden it came right and the same with number 2, just when the midwife said that if it happened one more time they would be taking me to theatre she came right too....thank goodness! The thought of a c-section terrifies me for some reason!
Number 3 I was in labour with for 45 minutes.....I hope it doesn't happen that quick this time because it takes 30 minutes to get to hospital! With number 3 we had gone in early because I had been having contractions and the midwife told me that I could go home......so glad I didn't!! Because a couple of hours later my waters broke and then it was all over, lol

Has anyone got names yet?? We've got a few but wont be until we know what we're having that we will start seriously thinking about them.

A lady I know, knew that they were having a boy and couldn't decide on names and baby wasn't named until a month after he was born......and then they chose to name him Judas, which I personally think is an awful name.

Nat, you are tiny!

Junebug, I overdid it with Halloween candy as well.

Mbababy, Congrats on your scan and finding out you’re on Team Blue. That is great your doctor is much better.

Kirst76, it goes to show that every delivery is different. We haven’t discussed names yet. We want to wait till we know whether we are on team pink or blue. Judas is a bad name. I hope we can settle on a few choices before he/she is born.

What wonderful news Junebug!!

We have names picked out for both a boy and a girl. So whichever this bump is, he/she wont go nameless~ lol.

Zacharie Alexandre Caleb (yes, 2 middle names) is likely our little guy's name :cloud9:

Great name Junebug. I have always liked the name Zacharie. I've always seen it spelled Zachary. Is that a unique spelling?

Nope I'm French-Canadian, so spelling all names in French :thumbup:

Junebug, all of our girls have 2 middle names
Ella Marie Johnson (my maiden name)
Gabrielle Amy Helen
Caoilainn Amelia Staub (my mums maiden name)

So do me and my 3 sisters, so Zoëlle got 2 as well! Zoëlle Sarah Danica :)

Beautiful names :cloud9:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Beautiful names being mentioned here. Our little one has a name picked pretty definitely whichever sex it turns out to be :thumbup:

If we're on Team :blue: he will be called Aidan Thomas Robert. Two middle names here too - Thomas is my dad, was also my dad's dad and is my brother's middle name, so a big family link on my side. Robert was OH's grandad, who he was very close to and who was his father figure as he never knew his dad. Aidan has been my fave boy's name for years and luckily OH loves it too :happydance: We both have predominantly irish families.

If we're on Team :pink: she will be called Ciara Margaret. Just one middle name here as Margaret is the name of both my mum and OH's mum, so after the two grannies :haha:. Ciara again I have just loved for ages, again I am very lucky that OH loves it too and couldn't think of another name he preferred. It is the irish spelling too so keeping with our irish heritage.

Don't think we will change our minds on names but you never know. We are planning to stay on Team :yellow: until the birth though x

Thanks ladies! She goes by Zoë as her nickname.
Beautiful names Nat!!!

Beautiful names mentioned! We are still struggling with a boy name (and of course that's what the doc thinks he probably is).

My girl name is Gianna Marielle. :)

Definitely feeling baby more and more. I finally figured out exactly what it feels like to me....heart palpitations! Such a weird and yet wonderful feeling :hugs:

My family is a little creeped out by the 16 week 3d picture...but is definitely amazed by technology!

LOL I don't get why so many people are creeped out by the 3D pics :rofl: Weird...
Love the girl name Mbababy! Boy names are HARD. Thank goodness we didn't end up with two, because the second would likely have gone unnamed for quite a while. The name for this one were the only names we could agree on :wacko:

LOL...I don't know why either...but more than one referred to it as creepy...lol. I guess I can understand....and I must admit that I'm looking forward to getting further along so the 3d ones look a little "less" creepy for everyone. :thumbup:

Junebug, love your boy name. We are pondering "Niko" (pronounced "Neeko") with Vincent as a middle name. I like it but hubby said there is a woman he works with that is really annoying who named her son Niko (I had no idea when I came up with it)....so I'm not sure if that one will remain on the table. Other than that one, we have no ideas...:shrug:

I like all the name choices. I have a few names I've collected over the years.

Great names Ladies! Both my boys are named after pioneer mountain men (those who helped to open up the West, way back when). We had a real hard time coming up with a boy name this time around (just in case it's a boy). But decided on Shelton for a middle name, as it's an old pioneer name around these parts. And a name I've loved for a long time Isaiah, as the first...so Isaiah Shelton.

Our girl has a mtn range as a middle name, so this next girl would have to also. Shasta (which is the largest in these parts) and a name I've loved since I was little, Amber...so Amber Shasta.

Wow, great names!
Nat.....my nephew is due next month and he will be named Aiden Lee which I think is a cool name.

If this baby is a boy he will have the middle names Robert (my husband and also his grandfather) and Edward (Hubby's dad).....dont know what his first name will be though, i'm stuck on one name at the moment though.
If its a girl her name will likely be either Nadia or Naomi but no idea on middle names as yet.

This pregnancy still feels pretty surreal to me....with number 3 it didn't feel real until I held her in my arms, I think it'll likely be the same this time.
However last night baby must have been doing roly-poly's in there because when I put my hand on my belly I felt it from the outside too.

Got my mid-wife coming this afternoon...cant wait! I love my midwife, she has been there through all my pregnancies.

K CeeDee you've piqued my curiosity, willing to share?

Posted my 14 week bump in the 35 and over bump thread in case anyone wants to see :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->