April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Welcome RNR (I'm due 16th April too :thumbup:) and to LittleTurnip x

I've got a cold :nope: It's not too bad at the mo so hoping it doesn't develop any more. Anyone had one yet since being pregnant? x

Yes, I did Nat. It lasted about 1 week. Hope you feel better really soon!!!

Yes nat, I had one back in August....woke up with it on my birthday of all days :(
Feel better soon

Hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend!

Mbabay, Have fun in Jamaica! We were there last month (Sandals Royal Caribbean) and had a nice relaxing time. I still had a blast sipping on delicious non-alcoholic drinks.

Nat0619, Sorry you have a cold. I hope you feel better soon.

Welcome littleturnip and rnr321!

AFM, I had a doctor’s appointment on Friday. The usual urine test and I gave blood for the AFP test. The doctor had a hard time finding the heartbeat because little one kept moving as soon as we’d hear a little bit, so I got another ultrasound and saw him/her bouncing around like he/she was in a bouncy house. Now I have to make the appointment for my anomaly scan.

Yay for good apts CeeDee! Seems like forever until my next one, not until December 6th, along with my anatomy ultra-sound...

Great news for your appointments ceedee.

I am completely buggered today and its not even 11am.
I have quite a busy week ahead too, dunno how I'm gonna get through it, but I'll soldier on!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Good news from your appointment CeeDee :thumbup: I reckon our little ones move around a lot in there and it's strange to think we probably don't feel most of the movements :wacko:

My next appointment is 2nd December, which is 20 week scan. Then got midwife on 16th December after that.

I'm still sniffling :nope: Took today off work as just feel I need another day of rest to shake it off. I don't work Mondays or Wednesdays anyway (am a part-timer!) so was at home yesterday and will be tomorrow too. Hopefully I'll be ok then to return to work Thursday. After phoning in work this morning at 8.30 I fell back asleep and didn't wake until 11am!

x

Nat - you must have really needed the sleep!!!

Usually a friend of mine takes my 6 year old to and from school but she hasn't been able to this week and I'm really feeling it. School is only 800 metres down the road but it just about kills me to walk. Tomorrow I'm seriously thinking about keeping her home as there is no one to help but on Friday I'll walk her there and then my eldest daughter will go get the 6y/o for me as she finishes her school early.

I've been so tired recently....how has everyone else been on that front??

:hugs: everyone, I sympathize with being tired... Although I am finding it is improving somewhat since starting second trimester. I just feel so beat by evening after working all day :-(

:hugs: everyone, I sympathize with being tired... Although I am finding it is improving somewhat since starting second trimester. I just feel so beat by evening after working all day :-(

I'm tired by the end of the morning...mw gave me a prescription for some iron, maybe thats the reason.

Posted my 15 week bump pic in the bump thread. Little Z had a growth spurt this week, it's finally making an appearance! :dance:

I'm so glad it's finally making an appearance! I had a stranger give me a seat on the subway yesterday, which didn't start happening until 22 weeks the first time around, so I am definitely showing earlier now than I was the first time around!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Junebug, I'm waiting for the "here, have my seat" thing :haha: I travel to work by tram and sometimes don't get a seat in the morning. But I don't have enough of a bump yet for people to notice :nope: I also wonder if it will happen anyway as think those who will offer a seat nowadays are unfortunately few and far between.

I'm still feeling bit off with this cold :nope: Just got the after-effects now, where you feel like you need to hoover out the back of your nose and throat to clear all the cr@p!

x

Nat, I hope you feel better soon. Sleep will definitely help.

Kirst76, I do get tired a lot easier now. I have to sit down more than I did before. The only down side is it makes it harder for me to get to the gym because I’m just so tired.

Junebug, Nice perk to being pregnant! I can’t wait for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->