April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Just saw midwife, most things are good but at the anatomy scan they found that baby had an abnormality with her kidneys. So I will need another scan at 33 weeks to check how she is doing.
I'm not going to worry about it just yet as my theory is why worry about something you have no control over.

Thinking of you, Kirst...:hugs: I could definitely learn a thing or 2 from your "positive thinking" approach. Good for you :thumbup:

Great attitude Kirst.! - How is everyone else feeling? Any more scans coming up?....

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Kirst, hope the kidneys clear up and everything turns out fine!

My anatomy scan is Tuesday. And my next apt, right after. I've developed a weird pregnancy rash on my tummy, it's raised, itchy, and underneath it are ruptured blood vessels. Never seen anything like it before :shrug: Will try a small spot with hydrocortisone cream tonight to see if it helps...

Hi Ladies :flower:

20 week scan yesterday went well :happydance: Baby appears healthy and all measurements were within where they should be at 20w4d :cloud9: Little one was moving around a lot and I can feel those movements really easily now and OH felt it from the outside for the first time this morning :happydance:

There was one issue arising from the scan though - I have a low lying placenta. It isn't covering my cervix, is just very close to it, so they are hopeful it will move up out of the way enough. But I have another scan at 34 weeks to check so just hoping it does and I don't need a c-section [-o<

Kirst, sorry to hear something was found at your scan but your attitude is fab :thumbup: I am sure your little girl will be fine at 33 week scan.

Here is a pic of our Bean now - looks like s/he is boxing! :haha:

Wohoo Nat, little bean looks great! So glad all went well. I hope the placenta moves out of the way.

Junebug, huh! Hope the rash goes away soon.

Thanks everyone!

Nat - I hope your placenta doesn't move the wrong way, but good to hear everything else is good.

Junebug - hope that rash clears soon.

Great photo Nat. I had the same issue, they suspected I had a low lying placenta and i had an internal scan straight after the abdominal one to rule it out. I was fine, I know that most move up as the bump gets bigger.!! Good luck x

Awwww great pic Nat!!!

I'm excited and nervous all in one for my anatomy scan tomorrow...

The rash is getting better with a bit of steroid cream. Doesn't look like the blood vessel damage will be permanent, thankfully!!!

Feeling the little fellow tons from the outside, so I doubt the placenta is anterior like it was the last time! DH got to feel him too early on Saturday morning, he was so active he woke me up at 6:15AM and I placed DH's hand on my belly. He woke up while feeling baby moving and was so excited!!!

Thats neat junebug....last night our baby was having a little trance party in there and I put my hubby's hand on my belly too and she fair gave him the boot...lol!

Junebug, hope scan went all ok for you today hun :thumbup:

Everything is fine!!!

19 weeks today, baby is a boy for sure, and he's so cute, was sucking his thumb :cloud9: He really is a he too, the tech showed me the penis :haha: I'll post pics tonight! (not of the penis, of the thumb sucking!).

Strangely enough, I asked the nurse what I weighed last time, and at 20 weeks I was 124. I was 119 today fully dressed, so only 5 lbs less. I thought I was a LOT less, but nope!

Half way done, only 19 weeks left to go before C-section!!!

Everything is fine!!!

19 weeks today, baby is a boy for sure, and he's so cute, was sucking his thumb :cloud9: He really is a he too, the tech showed me the penis :haha: I'll post pics tonight! (not of the penis, of the thumb sucking!).

Strangely enough, I asked the nurse what I weighed last time, and at 20 weeks I was 124. I was 119 today fully dressed, so only 5 lbs less. I thought I was a LOT less, but nope!

Half way done, only 19 weeks left to go before C-section!!!

So pleased it went well for you Junebug. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Kirst, I’ll pray for your little one. :hugs:

Junebug, Sorry you have a rash hopefully it will go away soon. I’m glad your scan went well. I can’t wait to see pics.

Great scan pic, Nat! Hopefully your placenta won’t cause any problems.

:flower: Here are the pics! On the second one he was sucking his thumb, full tongue action and all! The sonographer was quite excited when she saw it, she says contrary to popular belief it is rare to see this, this was only her 3rd time in 10 years! Posting a bump pic too on the bump thread. :flower:

Attachments

• z-19weeks_0003.jpg
    z-19weeks_0003.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
  • z-19weeks_0001.jpg
    z-19weeks_0001.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 10
Thanks ceedee....I'm trying not to worry but in all honesty its so hard not to. I know that we are very lucky to be able to find out about potential problems now though.
I counted the other day and we have to wait until february 12 for the next scan which is flippen ages away.

:hugs: Kirst, hopefully you'll be so busy with the holidays and the girls that time will go by reasonably fast :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->