April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Welcome and congratulations pixiesuzy....is this your first?

Welcome Pixiesuzy :hi:

Hope everyone else is well. How is everyone doing with their christmas shopping so far? I've been and done some today and have got quite a bit done now :happydance:

x

Congrats and welcome pinkhibiscus!

Nat, I decided to make all my nieces and nephews blankets this year, almost finished with that and I've got my girls some things but need to do some more....at least I know what I'm getting everyone, lol

Welcome, and congrats PinkHibiscus!!

Kirst, what kind of blankets are you making?

Welcome, and congrats PinkHibiscus!!

Kirst, what kind of blankets are you making?

I'm just doing polar fleece blankets with the kids names and stuff appliquéd on to them.
Oh, and I'm making a quilt for my nephew thats due next week as well.

https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/kirst76/ellablanket.jpg
This is one I've done for my daughter...I used a mink blanket though and it was horrible to stitch.

Sounds nice and cozy Kirst! I am a quilter.

I have one baby quilt all done, I was hoping to sell it though, even though I love it. Make some Christmas money. But have had no takers so far. I have another top done, just need to quilt it. Not sure if I am going to try to sell this one or not.

I am always making quilts, so baby wont suffer from cold, for sure ;) LOL But I haven't made a special one for him/her yet.

Thats cool, Dorian....I'd love to get into quilting but I dont think I have time now. I'll start getting into it when the kids are a bit older.

Great tummy, Kirst!

Welcome Pixiesuzy and pinkhibiscus!

Yay, happy 20 weeks!!!
My half-way is coming up next Tuesday already (19 weeks) since C-section will be at 38 weeks and 1 day :wacko:

Yay for halfway Nat and Junebug!!

Yay for all of us!! My 1/2 way was on Sunday. I have my regular scan and my anomoly scan this week (tomorrow and Wednesday). I'm both excited and nervous :)

I was just thinking - I am just past halfway and somehow this baby is still growing on a diet of mini-wheats and raspberry splash water!! I was even thinking how I quite like the name Minnie for a girl! Lol

Time is ticking on ladies....I cant believe it will be December in 3 days. OMG

december in 2 days here, lol

mbababy - over here we call it the anatomy scan, not the anomaly scan....I think our way sounds better, lol

It’s great to see that we are all moving along past halfway. :happydance:

Mbababy, Everything will be just fine at your scan. Are you going to find out the gender?

Junebug, Are you nervous about the C-section? That is one of my biggest pregnancy fears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->