• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Spaggy, sorry to hear about the spotting, I hope everything is alright.

Motorcyclemom and Dorian....we are all due on the 1st April I see...congrats!

Have my first MW appointment on Thursday which will be nice. I am so lucky to have had the same midwife for all of my pregnancies. She will organise my next scan which is the NT scan....I love that one, because it shows the whole baby and the baby looks like a real person IYKWIM.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and due with my first baby on April 21st.
Had an u/s last week and we could see the fetal pole and the yolk sac but no heartbeat yet. I am told it is still early but that we should see a heartbeat this week. **fingers crossed**
I go in for another u/s this Wednesday and am hoping to see a heartbeat.

Looking forward to sharing with all of you!

**Still learning how to navigate around this site.

Welcome and congrats Sloan!
Welcome and congrats Krist. Yah, bump buddies :) I, too, have had the same midwife (well, the first one a different MW but same office) and I am happy to be able to go to her again this time around. I just love her!

Hi! I'm 35 and single and pregnant with number 2... a big surprise... scratch that, a massive surprise!! I have a dd age 11 and bean is due 23 April 2012 and dd will be 12 in May 2012 so built in babysitter!! :thumbup: Lol! Is there anyone else on this forum from South Africa?

Hi! I'm 35 and single and pregnant with number 2... a big surprise... scratch that, a massive surprise!! I have a dd age 11 and bean is due 23 April 2012 and dd will be 12 in May 2012 so built in babysitter!! :thumbup: Lol! Is there anyone else on this forum from South Africa?

Congrats and welcome, Butterfly!! :happydance::happydance:

Hello everyone! Congratulations on all your pregnancies! I'm 41 and this is my first due date 29th April, although had one MC last December. Its all very nerve-racking. My mother died last week due to dreaded cancer so its hard to celebrate being pregnant at the moment. I've no morning sickness, just sore boobs and incredible bloating! As I'm classed as a geriatric, my midwife booking in appointment is on 20th - no idea whether I'll get a scan or whether its just questions this time around .. any pointers as to what they do in the UK anyone?

:hugs: :hugs: beetle, so sorry to hear about your mother :cry: Congrats on the pregnancy!

Welcome all the other new ladies!

Had my apt yesterday! HCG is 31800 IU/L so all good, goes along with gestational week. I'm so relieved, still have no symptoms whatsoever... Awaiting an apt for my ultrasound given the bleed I had last week.

How is everyone else?

Hi everyone

After an early scan, my due date is now 22nd April :)

Mbabay - can you please take me off the list?

I've miscarried and have scheduled my D&C for tomorrow at noon :nope:. I wish everyone H&H for next April! Good luck ladies!

Welcome and congrats Butterfly and Beetle. Beetle, I'm so sorry about your Mom.

((Jenjen)) I'm so sorry.

I am starting to feel that happy feeling I get when pg. I am a lucky one, with very little MS. And now that I am at the 10wk mark, and everything SEEMS to be going well (wont know for sure till my first appt on the 19th), I am starting to feel giddy. LOL

Jenn....so sorry to hear this :nope:

Beetle, welcome and I'm sorry to hear about your mom...

poddy, date updated!! :thumbup:

jenn - so sorry to hear that your wee one has become an angel....huge hugs.

:hugs: Jenn :cry: Good luck today, will be thinking of you...

AFM, have my ultrasound today. My hCG yesterday at 6weeks 1day was 31800. But because of my bleed while in Switzerland, my OB is wondering about a missed miscarriage hence the U/S :cry: It's at 12:45PM...

meeee!! i'm due around 24th April wish it would hurry !! :) congrats ladies all the best xxxx

:hugs: Jenn :cry: Good luck today, will be thinking of you...

AFM, have my ultrasound today. My hCG yesterday at 6weeks 1day was 31800. But because of my bleed while in Switzerland, my OB is wondering about a missed miscarriage hence the U/S :cry: It's at 12:45PM...

Good luck and I'll be hoping you see a heart beat!

meeee!! i'm due around 24th April wish it would hurry !! :) congrats ladies all the best xxxx

Congrats and welcome, mummy2bex!

Jenn, best of luck today :cry:

Junebug...FXed for you to hear a heartbeat....

Hi Ladies,

I know I just introduced myself a few days ago but I went In for my u/s yesterday and found out that my little blueberry is no more. :cry:
Looks like I will try again in a couple of months.

I wish all of you the best of luck with your pregnancies with happy, heathy babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->