*** April 2012 Beans Here *** March Bean Out.

FXD guest :dust:

im just relieved to finally have mine confirmed at the docs yesterday :happydance:

hope you are ok griffinh,thinkin of you :hugs: xx

Moonbeam are you preggo?????????????????????? I havent been on in a while

CONGRATS HUNNIE :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::cloud9:

i am indeed!!! :happydance: worried sick but taking each day as it comes.
did you :test:??? xx

i am indeed!!! :happydance: worried sick but taking each day as it comes.
did you :test:??? xx

How long are you gone?????

Nope im afraid to test incase it says neg, im also afraid to go to the loo incase AF arrives

5wks since last AF but ive been stressing for the past week as my test are mega faint, so im worried my hcg levels are quite low. doc confirmed it yesterday so im just waiting for next appointment & will push for early scan
get testing girl!!!! xx

5wks since last AF but ive been stressing for the past week as my test are mega faint, so im worried my hcg levels are quite low. doc confirmed it yesterday so im just waiting for next appointment & will push for early scan
get testing girl!!!! xx

Doh, only seeing ur siggy now! Oh moonbeam fingers crossed for ya hunnie, dont stress, the less stress the better!!!!!

I think il wait until tomoro or maybe monday to test, id rather live in fear of the witch showing up then see a BFN :(

im still poas!!!....even though ive had confirmation off the doc mine have stayed really faint,dont think ill relax until ive had my bloods done.....
keep us posted - good luck xx

im still poas!!!....even though ive had confirmation off the doc mine have stayed really faint,dont think ill relax until ive had my bloods done.....
keep us posted - good luck xx

Really? Maybe i just dont have enough of the hormone in me??????????

What HPTs do u recommend?

FRER definately....they were the ones i got my most visable lines.
i am worried that im not producing much hcg hence me only getting faint positives,its niggling in the back of my mind that things could take a turn for the worse....only time will tell.....
if AF hasnt arrived - keep testing xx

FRER definately....they were the ones i got my most visable lines.
i am worried that im not producing much hcg hence me only getting faint positives,its niggling in the back of my mind that things could take a turn for the worse....only time will tell.....
if AF hasnt arrived - keep testing xx

I tested 2 days ago with a FRER and there was only one line?????????

Oh really Moonbeam? Well just try keep the feet up and relax and keep visualising havin your babybump :)

oooooh really??? well dont rule yourself out....i got a negative on cbdigi when i was couple days late,did another a fews days a go & it says pregnant now...xx

oooooh really??? well dont rule yourself out....i got a negative on cbdigi when i was couple days late,did another a fews days a go & it says pregnant now...xx

Really??????????? I have a FRER in my bag? should i have used FMU today or will i wait until tomoro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->