april 2012 mummys/daddys

Thanks blakesmom just read your response now. Oh I think you have just made my mind up, Ill do it. I can't wait for my 12 week scan. I'm due the same day as you too which is nice. I'm exhausted tonight but feeling very excited xx

I'm just realizing our boys are really close in age too. Blake was born 12/14/2008---my due date was January 10th 2009 though!!

Oh lovely. How's your little one doing? Mine is going through a naughty stage at the moment although the naughty step is working a treat, he hates it. I'm currently potty training Shay at the moment also as I want him fully trained by the time the little one comes. Buying 2 different size nappies would be a nightmare. Xx

Welcome all new April mommys!! :happydance:

So how is everyone feeling? Any symptoms? How are the OH's being?

Im feeling pretty good thanks! Feel abit sick in morning but its very brief, also been getting fullness/sharpish cramps on/off. Also eating alot of high fibre food for breakfast to keep BM at bay :rofl:

i see weve been moved to pregnancy discussions/groups i hope all the new ladies getting their :bfp: will be able to find us easily still

off to update list congrats ladies x

Could you add me to 4th april please.

I've been lurking for a few days as i've far to nervous to add my due date i think i've only said ' I'm pregnant' out loud 3 times!!!

Nik

Hi,

Please may I join here?.... I've hardly dared to say that I'm pregnant either! Think I'm due on April the 5th

Floof x

front page updated welcome ladies and congratulations xx

Hi mum2beagain I think I was missed lol from the 4th April so many lovely mums getting their BFP that it's hard to keep up lol x

Wantingbbbump - that's a funny dream.

My husband and I were both talking about finding out the gender and we were both like we have to know :) I want to paint the room that will be the nursery and I want it to be pink or blue. Hopefully the gender they tell me during the US is right or I'll have some redecorating to do.

I also can't wait for my first US. I believe I am pregnant but it's still not completely real. It will probably feel real when I see the baby on the US. I also just want to know everything is ok. I am doing a countdown - 3 weeks and 4 days!

Has anyone decided when they are going to tell people? We are waiting until at least our first Dr appointment but it's going to be hard. A lot of people knew we were trying so are probably curious. We had a couple over for dinner last weekend and I poured a glass of wine that they brought over but didn't drink it hoping it was not obvious. Also, I had plans to go to happy hour last Wed that were made before I knew I was pregnant and I cancelled them. My friend wants to reschedule for this week and I think the not drinking would be obvious so I am not sure what to do.

So how is everyone feeling? Any symptoms? How are the OH's being?

My husband was kinda freaking out when I first found out and was pretty nervous. We talked about it - he felt he needed to be strong for me in case something were to happen and I would fall apart. So he needed to be the realistic one. I told him I would be okay either way and he has been better since. Now he is excited.

brookettc3~ Today I have really bad morning sickness, the baby keeps hitting the eject button. Dh had me in tears last night when he called the baby a parasite. He thinks it's funny but it really hurts my feelings.

DJF~ I told everyone the day I found out :haha: Darn facebook!! I couldn't help it.

floofymad~ Cramps are 100% normal during pregnancy. You have to have them for your uterus to expand and grow for the baby. Most of the time the cramps are your round ligaments stretching. I have cramps today too and with my son I kept saying " I can't be pregnant, I have cramps" I hope that this helps you to feel better.

Is anyone else having troubles sleeping? I go to bed at 9pm and then I'm up at 1:30 am until about 3am and back up at 6 am. Also I keep having sexy type dreams. How is all of my bump buddies feeling today?

I am having trouble sleeping too! I am up about every 2-3 hours to pee, keep tossing and turning. Sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps somewhat.

I am having trouble sleeping too! I am up about every 2-3 hours to pee, keep tossing and turning. Sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps somewhat.

I have tried the pillow trick. I guess our bodies are just getting us ready for the sleepless nights we are headed for..lol

Wantingbbbump - thanks, I'm trying not to worry but it does help when other people say they get them too!

I'm also having trouble sleeping. Spend all day yawning, then go straight to sleep, but restless night's sleep and up super early every day! Was having horrible dreams last night too on and off.

floofymad~ I went from nightmares to sexy dreams:haha: I would love a good nights sleep. I haven't really slept very good sense I got my BFP. I wonder if it's the nap I have to take during the day.

Question- I have a two yr old. Is it okay to carry him around still? I don't go in for blood work until August 24th and don't see the doc until Sept.1st! I feel like I have forgotten everything from the first time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->