april 2012 mummys/daddys

Oh I would have to find out I am such an impatient person. I found out when i was pregnant with my son and it was so nice being able to buy everything for him before hand without having to go out after his birth and buy blue or pink.
I think i will find out again this time so im prepared, I kept a few of shays outfits and things so i will know whether to keep them or go buy pink things.

Can't wait to find out. Thinkin of paying for a gender scan at about 18 weeks. I dunno, what do you guys think about the 4d scans?? Xx

I had a 4d scan at 15 weeks with both my LO's and I loved it! So amazing I did it again at 28 weeks to see their faces

Oh I would have to find out I am such an impatient person. I found out when i was pregnant with my son and it was so nice being able to buy everything for him before hand without having to go out after his birth and buy blue or pink.
I think i will find out again this time so im prepared, I kept a few of shays outfits and things so i will know whether to keep them or go buy pink things.

Can't wait to find out. Thinkin of paying for a gender scan at about 18 weeks. I dunno, what do you guys think about the 4d scans?? Xx

The 4D scans are amazing--had 2 with my son---well actually 3. One at 12 weeks one at 20 weeks and then the Friday before I had him on Sunday (so 2 days before he was born) and it really was a "PICTURE" of him--he looked just like the 4D ultrasound pic. My sister in-law had a bad experience with an early ultrasound to determine gender @ 16 weeks over in Germany--her "boy" was actually a beautiful little girl at the next ultrasound lol. I was glad I waited until 20 weeks--but 18 is right in the middle of that...

Oh i think im gonna just do it. Eeee how exciting. Did you find out the sex at the same time? Xx

Yep 14+6 super fast and totally noticable little girl 15 weeks exactly little boy

Hi every one I'm net is about posting on a 1st triboard, ihad a mc last month and was so surprised to have conceived so quickly this month, canu add me to 4th April, this date might change at the dating scan
I found out last sun that I was pregnant and just letting things sink in,

How is everyone keeping!
Xx

Thanks blakesmom just read your response now. Oh I think you have just made my mind up, Ill do it. I can't wait for my 12 week scan. I'm due the same day as you too which is nice. I'm exhausted tonight but feeling very excited xx

I am so going to get a 4D ultrasound. I will prob. get a few done. My sil got one and it was amazing because her son looked just like the pic she showed me. My sister also got one with her twins and they also looked like the pic...but my sister did cry because of how her daughter looked in the pic. She said at least her son is cute. She is hoping that her daughter will get cuter as she gets older. Her twins were small though, they were born at 37wks at 3lbs 12oz & 4lbs 6oz. They are 4 months old now and are 10 & 11lbs. Is that normal? She is only feeding then 4oz at a time still. It's kind of funny because if you put her twins next to a newborn the newborn is always bigger than her kids.

I am due April 8th.. one day before my birthday. lol

I hope it sticks!

Thanks blakesmom just read your response now. Oh I think you have just made my mind up, Ill do it. I can't wait for my 12 week scan. I'm due the same day as you too which is nice. I'm exhausted tonight but feeling very excited xx

I'm just realizing our boys are really close in age too. Blake was born 12/14/2008---my due date was January 10th 2009 though!!

I am so going to get a 4D ultrasound. I will prob. get a few done. My sil got one and it was amazing because her son looked just like the pic she showed me. My sister also got one with her twins and they also looked like the pic...but my sister did cry because of how her daughter looked in the pic. She said at least her son is cute. She is hoping that her daughter will get cuter as she gets older. Her twins were small though, they were born at 37wks at 3lbs 12oz & 4lbs 6oz. They are 4 months old now and are 10 & 11lbs. Is that normal? She is only feeding then 4oz at a time still. It's kind of funny because if you put her twins next to a newborn the newborn is always bigger than her kids.

That sounds normal to me. My son was 4lbs 12 oz and I think they wanted to see his weight double by 4 months or so, it sounds like the twins are doing well as they have gone over "double" and I think my son probably was only drinking 4oz at that point I would usually pump so I would put 5-6 oz in the bottle and then refrigerate whatever he didn't finish--which you can't do with formula, but can do with breast milk.

That sounds normal to me. My son was 4lbs 12 oz and I think they wanted to see his weight double by 4 months or so, it sounds like the twins are doing well as they have gone over "double" and I think my son probably was only drinking 4oz at that point I would usually pump so I would put 5-6 oz in the bottle and then refrigerate whatever he didn't finish--which you can't do with formula, but can do with breast milk.

Thanks for the info!! I passed it one to her, she was starting to worry that they weren't growing enough or eating enough. How are you feeling?

So how is everyone feeling? Any symptoms? How are the OH's being?

Thanks for the info!! I passed it one to her, she was starting to worry that they weren't growing enough or eating enough. How are you feeling?

So far so good!! My mind was going crazy last week having just found out and I would feel queasy but the last few days I've been doing good--week 7/8 is when I first got sick with my son so I suppose its just still early lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->