april 2012 mummys/daddys

Hi everyone!!! I recognize a few of you from other threads :) Im due April 5th (thats what Im thinking right now anyway) My first appt isnt until sep 6th, soooo far away!

I hope everyone is doing well. I woke up STARVING this morning

Hi Missangie, I'm due the same day as you :) I tried to make an appt but was told I have to wait for the midwife to ring me...

Hi everyone!!! I recognize a few of you from other threads :) Im due April 5th (thats what Im thinking right now anyway) My first appt isnt until sep 6th, soooo far away!

I hope everyone is doing well. I woke up STARVING this morning

Hi Missangie, I'm due the same day as you :) I tried to make an appt but was told I have to wait for the midwife to ring me...

Congrats! I see you were a LTTTC also! Did they say when the midwife might ring??

I just ordered my first maternity outfit!!! I got pants, tank & shirt for under $50!!!! I can't wait to get it!! I'm sure it wont fit right now but it was so cute and on sale so now it's mine!!!

I just ordered my first maternity outfit!!! I got pants, tank & shirt for under $50!!!! I can't wait to get it!! I'm sure it wont fit right now but it was so cute and on sale so now it's mine!!!

HEY BUMP BUDDY!! I was cruising around online yesterday at maternity outfits--I decided not to rush it at this point lol. I'm going to be doing some closet cleaning on my vacation this week so I'm sure I'll be coming across my maternity stuff which I remember HATING by the end of my pregnancy--hoping I get to just start over. (I had a few jeans that I liked and 1 sweater but the rest of it can go lol)

I feel like I might need maternity clothes soon. I am sooo bloated that all of my pants are really uncomfortable. I weighed myself this morning and my weight hasn't changed much so it must be mostly bloat. I have been sitting at my desk at work with the button undone :) I am headed to the store after work today to but some dresses - I feel like dresses will be more forgiving then my pants!

HEY BUMP BUDDY!! I was cruising around online yesterday at maternity outfits--I decided not to rush it at this point lol. I'm going to be doing some closet cleaning on my vacation this week so I'm sure I'll be coming across my maternity stuff which I remember HATING by the end of my pregnancy--hoping I get to just start over. (I had a few jeans that I liked and 1 sweater but the rest of it can go lol)

I haven't had a baby in 6 years, I own 1 pair of pants and a pair of shorts..lol
Yeah I am so picky with my clothes this is going to be funny. I don't want to spend a whole lot because I'm not having anymore after this baby but I love me a sale and $9 pants from motherhood maternity..How can I say no? It's really hard to find clothes in my size too, 5'4 & 98lbs I'm normally 104 but I got sick and dropped weight :dohh: How have you been feeling?

Hi girls, wondering if I can tentatively join the April Mummies group?! Got a very surprising :bfp: on Saturday 30/7.

A little history...
This came on the back of 26 months TTC naturally first, then with FSH injectables and 1 IVF cycle last April. Did get pregnant twice but lost those little Beanies early. Following my IVF cycle and a subsequent m/c on April 27th I decided to go back to acupuncture to try and build myself up both physically and emotionally and maybe try and regulate my crazily long cycles as a result of PCOS. My miracle Dr. brought on a period after 41 days and I was feeling well in myself. Was using OPK's for 2nd cycle but kept getting false positives(characteristic of PCOS) so gave up about CD28. No period came but I did think maybe I ovulated around CD41...wasn't sure though. Anyhow was feeling really crappy last week..nauseous, light-headed, off food and decided to do a test on Saturday morning. The test line came up pink as soon as the urine hit the window!! I was so shocked as it was completely unexpected!!

So, am here and hoping it'll be third time lucky and this little Pea will be my forever baby[-o< I don't know my exact EDD but reckon it will be between 4th April and 9th April based on when I think ovulation happened. I'll be booking a scan with my FS for the week after next and hopefully he'll be able to give me some indication.

So sorry about the long-winded post. I'm hoping I'll get to hang about April Mummies 2012 for a long time to come and will get to know you all during this time!:hugs:

I haven't had a baby in 6 years, I own 1 pair of pants and a pair of shorts..lol
Yeah I am so picky with my clothes this is going to be funny. I don't want to spend a whole lot because I'm not having anymore after this baby but I love me a sale and $9 pants from motherhood maternity..How can I say no? It's really hard to find clothes in my size too, 5'4 & 98lbs I'm normally 104 but I got sick and dropped weight :dohh: How have you been feeling?

I'm 5 feet nothing so I know how you feel--its tough being on the petite side and finding things that fit without being altered!! Really feeling good so far--did take a nap on Saturday and DH made fun of me--oh well got to get the sleep in while I can!! I'm lucky my LO is a great napper he naps 2 1/2 to 3 hours still in the afternoon so its a great time to just relax. And I'm on vacation this week which is nice--makes me want to be a SAHM tho!!

P.S.--does anyone know where there is an ANGRY smile at the top of this?? I can't make it go away : (

OMG I am in a 32C now!!! I have gone up 2 yes 2 cup sizes and I'm only 4wks 5days. What am I going to be by the time I have the baby let alone after when my milk comes in? Now I'm scared :holly: Is this happening to anyone else???

hi fitzy79 welcome aboard :wave: ill put you on the list for the 4th for now and when you know ur actuall edd lket me know and ill alter it if need be
so sorry for your losses i know how hard it can be heres hoping to lots of sticky april beans xx

Congratulations fritzy79!!!!! Hope you have a healthy 8 more months. So pleased for you.

hi all had a scan today at the early opregnancy unit and baby is in the right place saw the gestational sac and yolk sac and tiny embryo noheartbeat but assured its just too early back in 3 weeks confirm viability but im feeling so relived

mum2beagain - that's great news!

didnt get a pic today as baby was so tiny it was just a dot but will def get pics at the nbxt scan in 3 weeks x

What a relief for you Mum2beagain...amazing to know that everything is where it should be!!

hi all had a scan today at the early opregnancy unit and baby is in the right place saw the gestational sac and yolk sac and tiny embryo noheartbeat but assured its just too early back in 3 weeks confirm viability but im feeling so relived

Wow thats amazin! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->