april 2012 mummys/daddys

I'm not sure, the whole deli meat thing is new to me!! Why can't you eat it unless it's cooked? Who would really want to eat cooked lunch meat?

I know sounds gross right! I guess there is a risk of listeria (bacteria) infection when you eat lunch meat.

I'm not sure, the whole deli meat thing is new to me!! Why can't you eat it unless it's cooked? Who would really want to eat cooked lunch meat?

I know sounds gross right! I guess there is a risk of listeria (bacteria) infection when you eat lunch meat.

Oh wow. They didn't have this back when I had my other kids. I guess I won't be eating any sandwiches for the next 9 months.

Hi girls! Congrats on all the BFPs. My DS#2 was born April 20th. Its a great month for babies - and the birthstone is DIAMOND - so even better - LOL.

I'm lurking in here cause I just found out today that my sister is due April 12, 2012. Unexpected but we are still very excited.

As for the lunch meat thing - I ate turkey sandwiches daily with both my pregnancies - and never had an issue - but I am super picky about my lunch meat. I won't eat it if its more than a day or 2 old, but I never heated it unless I was at Subway or something. Then I would get my sandwich toasted. I don't think its a really big concern... just a precaution.

I think it's the nitrites and nitrates in cured meats... If you heat it then it should be ok. I just pan fry it or heat it in the microwave

Hi Fellow Mums2be!!! :flower:
Just wondering is it normal to be experiencing morning sickness this early? :wacko:

Nausea has been my main sign/symptom. It's like an all day blech feeling.
Only once in a blue moon do I feel like I could puke (hasn't happened yet but I don't toss my cookies easily). Oh.. and there's gas too. :wacko:

About the MS - I think everyone is very different - and every pregnancy is different too! With my first I had symptoms from before I even got my BFP, and I got that super super early - like 9 dpo.

But with my second I didn't have a SINGLE symptom until about 7/8 weeks. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Hi all! I was just wondering if I could join you? I just found out tonight that I'm expecting my first bundle of happiness!!

According to my LMP, I'm due on April 16th! I can't believe this!!! I'm so happy!

hi ladies i had my 2nd beta hcg result and it went from 493 to 936 to doubling time is 51hours so the out of hours dr is pretty confident its not ectopic :happydance: i have got to call the early pregnancy unit on moday to arrange a scan for next week to be sure but all is looking good yay
im off to update the front page congrats to all the lovely ladies whoi have joined in the past few days

Good morning ladies!!! How is everyone today?? Quick question, do any of you get restless legs with your pregnancy?? I had thatlast night when I was trying to fall asleep. It was so uncomfortable and took forever to go away. I tried getting up and walking around, but that did not work. In the end, I just passed out because of exhaustion. I hope this does not happen every night!

hi mari30me i had this last night couldnt get comfy no matter how i tried legs were so restless.

hows everyone leaning toward finding out sex or having a suprise weve decided to go for a suprise this time

mum2beagain - that's great news about the HCG test!!! Congrats.

I definitely want to find out the gender :) How about you?

we found out with the first two so as we have one of each were going to go for a :yellow: bump

LOL. Anyone have any guesses on the gender?

I woke up last night thinking I am having a girl because I had a dream about Justin Beiber and the Jonas Brothers. I was at their concert, met them in person, and was getting my picture taken with them. And I am not even a fan ... LOL :)

LOL your dream made me laugh DJF. Too funny!
We're going to find out as I like to use baby's name from that time on...just made it more special for us with my dd so we want to do it again!

Mum2beagain-glad to hear everything's well with your levels!!

Hiya, I just had my daughter in April and have just found out I'm due again next April!! Put me in for the 6th please, thanks!

Mari30me~ I had it the other night and it drove me crazy, it took me over a hour to get to sleep.

mum2beagain~ I keep saying that I don't want to know but I'm such a planner that I'm sure that I'll find out. With my 3RD daughter I was told she was a boy and um did I have a huge surprise when she came out and the Dr said "It's a GRIL" I had nothing for a girl!! Not even a name and boy was it good that they made me wait a few hours to name her because her name would of been Amazing...lol... No joke, When they asked me what her name was I was still in shock that she was a girl I kept saying Amazing..Her name is Megan:haha:

DJF~ That is so funny, With all of my kids I would dream of their gender and then they would turn into a cat...:rofl: This time I have had a dream of a baby sucking on a blue Binky but then it turned into a raccoon...I wonder if it's a boy, even though I am really hoping for a girl. I'll love whatever it is!!

cheekyalana~ CONGRATS!!!

AFM~ I woke up this morning and all I have to say is I think my breasts got implants with out asking me first...they are huge:holly:!!! I am so excited to be pregnant and feeling better!! I still have morning sickness but thats totally fine with me. Oh I was out yesterday and went to the shoe store to buy some flip flops and they had the cutest baby girl sandals sitting on the counter and they were $4 so I thought what the heck if the baby is a boy I'm only out $4, then the woman looked at me and said that they will get another $3 off and that they were only $1...that's right a dollar!! I can't believe I got shoes that were $15.99 for a dollar!! I can't wait to find out when I will get my 1st U/S and see this baby. My last OB had a U/S monitor in his office so I got one every time I went in. My OB now doesn't I hope that I can talk him into sending me in for 3 or 4 of them. My next OB apt. is the 18TH, I am going to try and talk him into sending me in for one then :haha: If I haven't had one by then. I always get brown spotting at 7wks so I just take my happy butt into the ER and get a U/S done. I really want to know if there is 1 or 2 babies in there. I also need to see it's heart beat and to know that it's in the right spot. How is everyone doing today?

So dh and I are in a pickle. He wants to know and I want to be surprised. Has this happened to anyone else?

Futuremommy1~ Would he be able to find out and not let it slip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->