april 2012 mummys/daddys

Hi girls. According to lmp i am due April 7th. I have an appt in two weeks so hopefully I will know more then.

How is everyone feeling today? x

Feeling good! The occasional nauseous moment and still pretty bloated. Also have to pee all the time. How are you?

I am a little worried that I am eating too much but I want to make sure I get adequate nutrition. So no sure about what the right balance is. Anyone else?

Feeling good! The occasional nauseous moment and still pretty bloated. Also have to pee all the time. How are you?

I am a little worried that I am eating too much but I want to make sure I get adequate nutrition. So no sure about what the right balance is. Anyone else?

I need to pee alot at the mo, got sore bbs, and if i need to eat or drink i get nauseous.

As long as your still eating a healthy balance ( in moderation) and gettin all the vitamins and minerals you need i'm sure theres no need to worry x

I am peeing ALL THE TIME and I can't stop thinking about food (but I don't think the food thing has changed from normal lol!). My bra is feeling a bit tighter, think I might need to get a cup up in a couple of weeks as I don't think these teeny ones are gonna hold the ladies in for much longer! hehe! :thumbup:

Took another test this morning though - straight away very dark two pink lines! Very exciting! :happydance: got three others left so just staggering them for the next couple of weeks!

That;s exciting! I haven't taken another test since last Sunday. I think I have one left so guess I could .. LOL. I seriously can't wait for my doctor's appointment - 3 weeks and 2 days!!!

Oh, I was wondering earlier whether to do another test. My last ones were Saturday and I got a dark ish line, then 2-3 on a ClearBlue digi. Have one more Clearblue digi left, when should I do that to see if I get 3+?....

I really want to go to the store and buy some HPT's..lol I hate not knowing that my levels are going up or staying high!! Now I am going tomorrow!!! I am going to buy the answer brand because it needs 100miu/ml of HCG to turn +. I want to get the CBE digital that has the 1-2, 2-3, 3+ How do you know if it says that?

ahh Im feeling so nervous today. I have been having these wave of cramps that last just a few seconds every since I got my BFP. Usually only once or twice a day and the other day I didnt have any. Today it has happened 4 or 5 times and it freaks me out. I know that cramping can be normal but I still cant help and think the worse....

I wish I could just relax! Probably wont until my appt which isnt until sep 6....

^I had cramping like that in my last pregnancy until 10 weeks. Completely normal.

^I had cramping like that in my last pregnancy until 10 weeks. Completely normal.

thank you, it helps to hear that!

Ya know I keep telling myself that whatever happens is going to happen no matter and just keep praying this is going to be the baby that I will be holding in April. But as much as I say that I still have lots of moments where Im freaking out.

I hear ya. This is my second pregnancy and I'm not having much slight cramping this time and that's what freaking me out :dohh: Just gotta get past this first trimester business.

you want the cramps and i dont! haha too funny. tick tock tick tock... hurry up time lets get us through this first tri!

Haha, yes please! I was feeling kind of icky a few days ago, but the last 2 days I've been feeling normal and now I'm wishing I felt icky again. Oh well, I really didn't get too sick last time either and I have a beautiful 15 month baby girl :)

she sure is a cutie! I love that you call her Lainey! I think its really cute

I am peeing ALL THE TIME and I can't stop thinking about food (but I don't think the food thing has changed from normal lol!). My bra is feeling a bit tighter, think I might need to get a cup up in a couple of weeks as I don't think these teeny ones are gonna hold the ladies in for much longer! hehe! :thumbup:

Took another test this morning though - straight away very dark two pink lines! Very exciting! :happydance: got three others left so just staggering them for the next couple of weeks!

The peeing will calm dwn and then u will be hit again in later pregnancy lol, i feel the same think i need a bigger cup size already i look a bit daft readjusting all the time lol x

That;s exciting! I haven't taken another test since last Sunday. I think I have one left so guess I could .. LOL. I seriously can't wait for my doctor's appointment - 3 weeks and 2 days!!!

I haven't taken another test either, have no more in the house anyway lol x

I really want to go to the store and buy some HPT's..lol I hate not knowing that my levels are going up or staying high!! Now I am going tomorrow!!! I am going to buy the answer brand because it needs 100miu/ml of HCG to turn +. I want to get the CBE digital that has the 1-2, 2-3, 3+ How do you know if it says that?

I'm sorry but u can only get these cb digi in the uk and I don't think they can be shipped either sorry! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->