april 2012 mummys/daddys

I have no symptoms whatsoever, except for mildly sore boobs (and only when pressed), and my hunger for the 3 main meals are getting earlier. No nausea, no fatigue, no cramps! I've been prescribed 3 x 10mg duphaston daily to safeguard the pregnancy.

I went to the doctors yesterday they filled out the form to send to the hospital advising I'm pregnant and i booked in the the local midwife at the same time.

My booking in appointment with the midwife is on Friday afternoon, i told my boss yesterday as we are soo short staffed I would not be allowed tie off in the normal working day to go to the doctors but for the midwife they can't refuse!

I'm 5 weeks today and other than an occasion wave of sickness and the stupid bloating i feel fine, i know the pregnancy gods will not allow this to happen for much longer and feel blown puking will now start for me as typing that just cursed me!!!

Nik

Hiya lovelys i have had a fab day today i took my driving test for 2nd time and passed :happydance: :)

Is anyone else feeling super tired? I guess it doesn't help that my 2 yr old gets up every day at 6am.

I really want to go to the store and buy some HPT's..lol I hate not knowing that my levels are going up or staying high!! Now I am going tomorrow!!! I am going to buy the answer brand because it needs 100miu/ml of HCG to turn +. I want to get the CBE digital that has the 1-2, 2-3, 3+ How do you know if it says that?

https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Digital-Pregnancy-Conception-Indicator/dp/B000YDESE2

Thanks blakesmom!! I can't believe that I am 5 weeks today. I am still having gaging, sore bbs and a cramp here & there but all & all I am feeling good!! I bought my 2 younger kids school clothes today and I am going to get my 6th & 7th graders clothes right before school starts, I'm hitting the labor day weekend sales for them because of the clothes they want. I can get more for less on that weekend. How is everyone feeling?

I'm feeling normal besides getting hungry a little earlier then usual and my stomach is looking bloaty. :wacko: I kind of wish I did have more symptoms, but I'm trying not to let that weird me out since I've been through this before :)

Same as most people, on/off cramping, tingling in boobs, tired, very bloated, get hot easier and difficult to lower temperature, increased cm, and feeling faint. I think the last one is the one that bothers me most - cant wait for that to pass! :(

My boobs are still killing me, I'm hungry but nothing sounds good except smoothies, cramps on/off, skin hot to the touch, and lots of creamy cm. I can't wait until the first dr appointment. I don't even think I'm getting an u/s that day but I would love to hear the heartbeat with the doppler. Anyone else still taking pregnancy tests ? I admit I do it every other day with the internet cheapies. I think i just love seeing the 2 dark pink lines right away.

My sickness is alday naseua no actuall sickness yet and my boobas are fine untill i tke my bra off at night then they are mega sore and heavy :(

hiya ladies is anyone else suffering from hot flashes im having them constant im having to keep faning myself and litrally have sweat dripping lol its not even that hot today

Hi, yeah I'm getting them loads. Well, they weren't so bad today but had them since before I got my BFP!

today is the first day I have noticed hot flashes! Maybe its also because its a bitter warmer where I live today but I dont know

Last night I was way hot when I was trying to go to sleep--haven't noticed any flashes other than that tho...

Yeh i keep getting bad hot flashes then feeling very faint. Seems to take longer for our core temperature to go down hence next stage is Syncope. My back and other surfaces are pouring with sweat when it happens ~ not nice :(

I can join a bump group again!! Been a long time. :happydance:

My EDD is 12th April, very very excited to be pregnant again. Had first wave of sickness this morning - that feeling I do not miss!!

hi cjane ive added you to the front page hun congratulations and welcome xx

I haven't had any hot flashes that I know of but it's been super hot where I live. Yesterday I almost went to the ER because I was having kind of painful pains in my right side. No bleeding or anything so I am trying to not worry. My mom said that she thinks it's that pregnancy cyst that we get. It kind of feels like I'm getting pinched. It seems better today though. I am pretty sure that it's not a tubal because I felt the baby implant on 6dpo and it was on my left side and not the right. I have had a really bad headache the past 2 days and what I would give to go ummmmm #2:blush: Sorry if it's tmi there.
My bbs are killing me!! Yesterday I woke up because they hurt so bad. I have some round ligaments pain as well. Oh well I don't mind any of it as long as I have a healthy little sweet pea in there. I also have been crying at almost every movie I have watched trying to keep my mind off of being pregnant..lol I never cry so this is a very new thing for me. How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->