april 2012 mummys/daddys

I've been crying today too. It almost felt like a relief and like it all came flooding out!

My OB instructed no sex during the 1st trimester. Bummer :shipw:

This might be a weird questions but is this just for you or should nobody have sex in the 1st trimester?

^I'm sure its just for her. Sex and exercise is usually fine in the first trimester.

It could probably be just for me. But then again, she gave me that instruction only after the preliminary scan at 4 weeks, which showed nothing but the pregnancy sac. So I have a feeling it's just her general advice for her patients who are in their first pregnancy.

Based on what I read from many sources, sex during pregnancy, even in the 1st trimester, isn't a problem.

I'll ask her about this when I see her again next week. Maybe she'll relent if we tell her we're desperately sexually deprived? :haha:

I won't let my Dh touch me. I don't want to do anything that might hurt my sweet pea. I had sex in the first trimester with my other kida but this time I'm worried about it because I had that spotting after the OB checked my cervix, I don't want to think about how the bleeding would be after sex. But the thought of going 6 more weeks with out it...not really a idea I like.

We havnt dtd since we got our bfp im too scared im sure ill feel more relaxed after my next scan though poor dh lol

We havnt dtd since we got our bfp im too scared im sure ill feel more relaxed after my next scan though poor dh lol

LOL, DH booked a Bali trip for the 1st week of my 2nd trimester. One full week to make up for it all!

Hi ladies! Just found out I am pregnant today and my due date is April 24th!! Yeah for Easter babies :) Well I thought I was going to have an Easter baby but apparently Easter is on April 8th! My babies always come 1-2 weeks late anyways so I might not be having my baby till early May. So can I be added? :)

I'm on my second pregnancy and just barely started feeling pregnant the last two days. Oh boy, I did not miss this sick feeling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->