april 2012 mummys/daddys

Pease can I be taken off as unfortunately I have lost my little bean.

I started bleeding Tuesday evening which turned heavy on Wednesday. The hospital has confirmed I had a very early miscarriage which I wouldn't have known about if I hadn't of tested.

Gl to everyone. I hope I'm the first and last and that you all go on to have a h&h 9 months xxx

Praying for you! So sorry for your loss!

just wanted to say a big congrats to all the April moms to be, doesn't seem very long ago that a Feb thread was new!! heres to a happy healthy 9 months to all of you xx

Thanks for the kind welcomes and all the love, guys!
I know this is an April forum, but with my date estimated at 3/30/11, I'd be willing to be I might be an April mommy. In fact, my hubby is quite excited at the possibility of sharing his birthday, which is April 5.
I've been doing a little research and the spotting and cramping lots of y'all are describing does sound normal, albeit scary. Every time I go pee, I get all tense thinking of seeing any blood. So far, though, not a bit of spotting, just ridiculous cramps that are worse in the morning (like now, ugh) and evening. My appetite has been crazy too. Like one meal, I'm ravenous and can't eat enough, then other times, I just push it around and eat a bite or two. Also, I've been dreaming even more than I usually do. I dreamed this morning that a truck hit me head on! SCARY.
I go tomorrow and see if my hCG levels have doubled.
We've told a lot of family and friends we're expecting, but told them to keep it on the DL at least until we make it "Facebook official." Originally, we said we'd wait until it was confirmed by a blood test. Well, actually before we ever got pregnant, I said I'd wait til the first ultrasound, but that's just impossible for me now. LOL. But since blood test did confirm it, I just want to wait until hCG levels go up a little before putting it all out there. My first dr's appointment is in one week! I can't wait. How long before you guys told family/friends? Or are we all still to early? Are my hCG levels comparable to yours or what you've heard to be normal? Just wondering! :)

hi breezybride i had my first hcg done yesterday dnt no wat my levels are yet i go bk tommor for my 2nd bloods so shud find out yesterdays then wat was your result xx

Hey mum2beagain where did you get your cbed that tells you the weeks. Mine don't and I wanted to try one.

My hCG on Tuesday was 33, which was a little low, but nurse talked to the dr and he said that yes, I was definitely preggo, just very early, so he wants to see my levels rise, which is why I go back Friday. Can't wait to see the numbers jump. :thumbup:

oh i'd like to be added to the list please. current EDD is April 5th.

Our little easter surprises hey :thumbup:

i'm feeling so sick this pregnancy. I keep telling my husband that this must be a boy making me feel this sick as my daughter was a dream (unless i have rose tinted glasses view of my last pregnancy).

hows everyone else doing on the MS front?

i'm feeling so sick this pregnancy. I keep telling my husband that this must be a boy making me feel this sick as my daughter was a dream (unless i have rose tinted glasses view of my last pregnancy).

Congrats!!! It just may be a boy!! He wants to cause trouble for you already! lol I have not had any MS yet, but it usually does not kick in for me until the 5 week mark. With my 2 previous pregnancies I was super sick. I am hoping this one will be different! lol

Hope you have a H&H 9 months!!

Hi! Can i be added to April 3rd :happydance:

Found out on Tuesday and now nervously waiting for the weeks to pass. Im still having some odd light brown/yellowey cm but no actual blood or spotting. Hoping this is just IB [-o<

Im not sure when to call Doctors for an appointment, i think ill wait till the 6-8 week mark as i m/c in that time period last month :nope:

Anyway, CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW MOMMIES! :baby: :haha:

updated the list welcome ladies

kitjos im sure its just a bit of ib sorry about your previous loss i know how nerve racking it is x

I'm with you! I was nauseous before the test came back positive! I barely had nausea the first time and now with this one- I've thrown up already!! Thinking this one may be a girl this time! :haha:

Hiya Mumtobeagain, Just noticed i havent been added yet, due the 2nd April.. I know it must be hectic trying to keep up :o)

thanks hunni

Can I Jump on board here lassies? I got my BFP at 9DPO yesterday and confirmed today with a FRER. :happydance:
My Due date is April 7th 2011, well until the scan states otherwise!! :flower: Im ECSTATIC- That is our wedding anniversary.. :cloud9:

Can you put me down for April 1st. Just got my BFP yesterday! Date may change when I go for my appt on Aug 23rd. Ahhh such a long wait.

Congrats to all! April sure is filling up now :winkwink:

My brownish cm seems to off stopped for now, guessing its just the reminence of IB leaving, i have been told this type of cm is normal in early pregnanct but its still not comforting :haha:

kitjos - I'm glad that the spotting has stopped for you!!

How is everyone else feeling?

I am starting to freak out because I don't feel pregnant at all... no morning sickness (had it a few days ago a little), no cramping, no tender boobs (unless I pinch them, lol). I can't remember what it felt like this early in my pregnancy with Leilah. I am just worried it's not a good sign...

Leilahs_mummy: I wouldn't worry too much - it's still early. From what I have read most women start to really notice symptoms around 6 weeks. So far I don't have a ton of symptoms - I am bloated, my BB are bigger but don't hurt that bad, and I have a mild cramping/stretching feeling in my abdomen. I have not had any morning sickness yet. Only 75% of women get morning sickness and it is often worse with the first pregnancy. I know it's hard not to worry and I freak out about every little twinge. Hopefully we all feel better when we have the first ultrasound.

Good Morning ladies!! Wow, lot's of new April mommies, congrats to everyone!!!! :)

Leilah_mummy - Don't worry too much. DJF is right, most symptoms don't show until the 6 weeks mark. It takes time for your horomones to rise nice and high:)
I don't have a ton of symptoms yet either. Just fuller bb's, fatigue, and I am super hungry all the time. I am hoping M/S won't hit me hard this time around.

Hope everyone has a H & H 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->