april 2012 mummys/daddys

Hi all,
Wow there is more girls...Congrats!!! I had to step away for a min to get myself together. I was getting so worried that something was going to go wrong. Crazy PG hormones..:haha: I am feeling great about being pregnant now & I am no longer worried. This baby is strong, I know this because my M/S is very bad. Oh I figured out what the pressure was..I have a bladder infection. I'm taking cranberry pills 2 three X's a day and they are working wonders!! They are 100% safe for pregnant women so if you get a bladder infection pick some up. They work really fast!! How is my fellow pregnant women doing?

Wantingbbbump - glad to hear you are doing well!!!

I am not doing too bad. No MS, but I am more fatigued then usual. So far today the 'cramps' have been less.

Hi all,
Wow there is more girls...Congrats!!! I had to step away for a min to get myself together. I was getting so worried that something was going to go wrong. Crazy PG hormones..:haha: I am feeling great about being pregnant now & I am no longer worried. This baby is strong, I know this because my M/S is very bad. Oh I figured out what the pressure was..I have a bladder infection. I'm taking cranberry pills 2 three X's a day and they are working wonders!! They are 100% safe for pregnant women so if you get a bladder infection pick some up. They work really fast!! How is my fellow pregnant women doing?

Glad to hear all is well.:) Thanx for the tip about cranberry pills. I am prone to bladder infections when I am pregnant, so I will definitely try those if I get one.

I am doing good, mostly super tired. I cannot wait until 12 weeks when I get some of my energy back!

I have no more sickness either. Which worries me. But I am more tired then usual. I go to the Doctor on the 11th and it couldn't come faster.

I have no more sickness either. Which worries me. But I am more tired then usual. I go to the Doctor on the 11th and it couldn't come faster.

I do not have any sickness right now either. It know it come andgo in waves. My Doctor`s appt is not until the 8th, and that cannot come soon enough either!

Its reassuring to know people have similar symptoms as me :) I was starting to worry about the lack of symptoms.

So far I have inflated, & sore BB's, bloatedness in the evenings and occasional ms (usually in the morning) which comes and goes from day to day.

Okay I have a question. There is this crib that I really want, it's one that go's into a toddler/day bed and a full size. It's normally $300 but it's on sale for $179..Do I get it now because I just did a makeup job and I got paid very well so I can afford it. I want it so bad!!!!

Mari30me- They work great!! i get uti's a lot while being pregnant as well and I like that they are 100% safe for the baby and that I don't have to take a antibiotic!!

Hi all had my 2nd hcg bloods taken 2day and got the first level it was taken at 4w3d and was 493 so nice and hihave to call out of hours drs tommorow who will ring the hospital lab and let me know so hopefuly theyve doubled. And the pain seems to be gone except my back as i suffer from siatica so am thinking the pain is radiating from that im omn my phone at the moment but will update the list a little later x

Wantingbbbump - hard to say on the crib. I have been wanting to buy things to but hae some how managed to hold of :) I am a natural shopper .. lol. It does sound like a good price.

mum2beagain - glad to hear the pain has gotten better. Let us know how everything goes.

I am so jealous of all you ladies with appointments coming up soon :) My first appointment isn't until Aug 25th with the high risk doctor and Aug 26th with my regular OB. The waiting is killing me. August hurry up an go by!!!!!!!!!

Hi all had my 2nd hcg bloods taken 2day and got the first level it was taken at 4w3d and was 493 so nice and hihave to call out of hours drs tommorow who will ring the hospital lab and let me know so hopefuly theyve doubled. And the pain seems to be gone except my back as i suffer from siatica so am thinking the pain is radiating from that im omn my phone at the moment but will update the list a little later x

Glad to hear things are going well. Keep us updated:) I am glad your pain is better.

can I be added for April 8th? Hoping my bean is a sticky one :winkwink:

oh i'd like to be added to the list please. current EDD is April 5th.

Our little easter surprises hey :thumbup:

i'm feeling so sick this pregnancy. I keep telling my husband that this must be a boy making me feel this sick as my daughter was a dream (unless i have rose tinted glasses view of my last pregnancy).

hows everyone else doing on the MS front?

I'm with you! I was nauseous before the test came back positive! I barely had nausea the first time and now with this one- I've thrown up already!! Thinking this one may be a girl this time! :haha:

hehe this disproves my "more morning sickness must be a boy" theory. cant wait for the scans already

Hey maybe all of us that are really sick so early are all having TWINS...hehe

Hi Fellow Mums2be!!! :flower:
Just wondering is it normal to be experiencing morning sickness this early? :wacko:

Just wondering is it normal to be experiencing morning sickness this early? :wacko:

No 2 pregnancies are alike, so I would definitely say yes. I have nausae 1 week before I found out I was pregnant. Congrats and have a H&H 9 months!! :)

No 2 pregnancies are alike, so I would definitely say yes. I have nausae 1 week before I found out I was pregnant. Congrats and have a H&H 9 months!! :)

Thanks hun, I am more thrilled than sick though! so as long as it stays that way Im good! :)

i think yes it is normal! i *think* (please correct me if i'm wrong) but its the bodys reaction to one of the hormones produced when pregnant. makes us feel nauseous so presumably its similar to when you take certain drugs where they say there could be side effects and they only effect some people and not others?

I have a question about food. I know that you are not supposed to eat lunch/deli meats when you are pregnant unless you cook them first. But can you eat cooked chicken breast that is cold? I had a salad today from an organic salad joint with chicken in it that was cold. It didn't occur to me at the time if that might be an issue.

Thanks!

I have a question about food. I know that you are not supposed to eat lunch/deli meats when you are pregnant unless you cook them first. But can you eat cooked chicken breast that is cold? I had a salad today from an organic salad joint with chicken in it that was cold. It didn't occur to me at the time if that might be an issue.

Thanks!

I'm not sure, the whole deli meat thing is new to me!! Why can't you eat it unless it's cooked? Who would really want to eat cooked lunch meat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->